Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131832 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Freelane33(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2021
HUMANITY.take it easy my brother . You’ve used the right hand to correct her errors pls use the left hand to drag her closer and talk this out . I have been a terrible redpiller in the past but lately im realizing there is no how or when I won’t start living with a woman because I want the best for my kids . Four hands raised kids better . Pls talk it out with her and I know by now she go don realize her errors . Let her know how useful the house help is and what people in her village will be saying if the epp has the opportunity to purge all her misdeeds to her parents . Ona lojin eru ni Baba oo
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by LIVEGOESON1: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls this thread has been long. We need update on how u settle the issues

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.