Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (131899 Views)

We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by XaintJoel20: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2019
ooooooooooooooh
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by XaintJoel20: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

You have only succeeded in typing trash.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by XaintJoel20: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Your wife is emotionally blackmailing you by crying, not preparing breakfast for you and not returning your greetings.
Be in charge of your home.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Jakama90(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2019
SEGLIZ:

thank you.
the age difference between her their first child and the girl is just four years...... meaning this could as well be their first child.
Women can destroy a happy family with a twinkle of an eye. Since your wife has open her mouth to accuse you of sleeping with your house maid: nwanne, na wahala.
Just package the little girl back to her parents.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rajosh(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
When it gets to this stage where wife starts accusing you of sleeping with the girl, so as to avoid getting into messy situations, its best for you to take the girl back to her parents.

this is the best advice
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by dozies: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2019
In marriage sometimes you say sorry even when you have done no wrong.
Say sorry to your wife but still insist that what she did was wrong and suggest taking the girl back to her parents..

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by SEGLIZ: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Jakama90:

Women can destroy a happy family with a twinkle of an eye. Since your wife has open her mouth to accuse you of sleeping with your house maid: nwanne, na wahala.
Just package the little girl back to her parents.

it is just funny how women behave, when the best of women decide to go irrational the human race would go amaze like we've seen nothing like it.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Bahamas95(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Wicked woman! OP if you really want that girl alive take her back to her parents ASAP. That your wicked wife will frustrate that poor girl and fear nor go make her fit tell you sef.

Oh God give me a virtuous woman when am ready for marriage. Karashikas outa my way!

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Jepee(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Just ignore your wife, go get a cloth for your house help by yourself. In fact, add shoe and hand bag to it.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Prognose: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
jakandeola:
i dont nid to read anyting. it seem u dont know cococandy as u defend her hows shes popular in d room for hating men. if it was d man who act wicked she wont answer like DAT but will jump happily as a parrot to condem and talk evil against d man but see how shes afraid to do DAT against d wife. no need to talk rubbish as she did why not say d truth d woman is evil? she attack d man for having a maid.even wen d man said shes 16 years and a family member is 16 years too young.wat is age of marriage in naija aint it 16! in America were she is aint it 16. we have argue here before were she said she cant do house work for her family washing and all DAT DAT she has a maid.Is it hippocrasy DAT shes now condeming dis man for having a maid.is she blind to see d girl is a family member. can she see d wickedness of d woman who care for only her baby

Lol, I know coc0candy quite well. I understand your annoyance.

But in this issue she gave a balanced judgement.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Donkalio: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.

The guy did nothing wrong in taking the girl as house help, he cares for her education, feeding and clothing which is top priority. There are some biological parents who can't even offer these, and would want to send you into very young marriage. There are girls less than 15yrs of age, who are into prostitution, while both parents are still alive. Pls think before you type.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by alphaNomega: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Unique357:
In brief, I am a male married with 2 children, my daughter is 8 and son is 5. I also have my niece 11 and a house help 15 staying with us.

On Monday I gave my wife Christmas shopping money to get foodstuffs, hers and children clothing including our house help.

Yesterday my wife went shopping, she bought clothes for herself, our children and nothing for the house help. She claimed that the girl doesn’t need any clothes for Christmas as long we feed and send her to school, the rest is her parents' duties. The girl in question is my wife's relative from the same village. This girl is so nice to our children, she is like a second mother to them despite her being just 15, I have never had any problem with her.

I was mad at her that I told her, if she cannot treat another woman's child well then she doesn’t deserve to be a mother, yes I did said some harsh words to her because of anger. She accused me of sleeping with the little girl which I told her she is mad and she couldn’t stop crying the whole night. This morning she didn’t make my breakfast and refused greeting me back.

Please house let me know if I overreacted

Send the house help away and let your wife get a replacement.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by jstriker442(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I am sure you saw the apostrophe symbol in the "woman"? Or is it that you don't know what it means?

2. A 15 year old is a teenager, an adolescent and not a child. And 15 year old get pregnant in case you don't know. Also do know that at age 15 some people are already done with secondary school, including some of my siblings.

3. Being a relative of madam is one reason the wife may be suspicious. It would have been different if she was his own relative.

Like I said earlier, a 15 year old is not a CHILD! Yes, OP may not be having affair with her but Madam isn't comfortable with her around anymore. Get the message!

I am a guy but I understand madam's angle!

my guy, you get sense gan. most of us claiming holy do bad things behind closed doors. saying she is too young or too impossible for the man to have an affair with her is wholely ludicrous. The woman doesn't like her, send her home and let the woman bear the entire responsibility of the house. na very small case be this ni
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by roseboma(f): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Why is your relative even your house girl in the first place? Does your wife maltreat her? Why not buy the poor girl the clothes yourself rather than subject your wife to name calling in nairaland.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy Oh that box. Will send a limo for you whenever u come grin grin
Teespice:

I said that when next you come to Nigeria, you should put me inside your box and take me along with you because I want to enjoy your cooking.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I am sure you saw the apostrophe symbol in the "woman"? Or is it that you don't know what it means?

2. A 15 year old is a teenager, an adolescent and not a child. And 15 year old get pregnant in case you don't know. Also do know that at age 15 some people are already done with secondary school, including some of my siblings.

3. Being a relative of madam is one reason the wife may be suspicious. It would have been different if she was his own relative.

Like I said earlier, a 15 year old is not a CHILD! Yes, OP may not be having affair with her but Madam isn't comfortable with her around anymore. Get the message!

This is the kind of reasoning that some full-fledged idiots adopt when they go around sleeping with underage girls. So, because some kids her age are doing stuff that adults do, she is automatically an adult. Your case is in God's hands.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by KayyDee: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
phkka1:
She doesn't have value for this girl that is helping her to raise her own children.

Exactly.

However, the problem is that many people (most especially, women) don't see House helps as those helping them out...they instead see house helps as those they are helping.
Perhaps, this is because they believe that they chose them, and so, could have chosen another house help instead of you.

They also believe that feeding the house help is already a great job, high and above all.

However, i like to see people look at a house help firstly, As someone who is unfortunate to not have the means, otherwise they would have preferred their parents house to yours. This, normally, should give you a sense of compassion in dealing with the person.

This means that, even if you are not living with the person, you could still do charity for such a person. So, how much more if the person is living with you, and contributing to the success of your home.

If you view your househelp as stated above, it would be hard to maltreat them...except they themselves are either very bad to your family, or very ungrateful, in which case you should quickly send them packing.

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by lucky4west: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
you did well...its a pity ur wife is wicked but please thread carefully she might set u up....

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
jstriker442:
my guy, you get sense gan. most of us claiming holy do bad things behind closed doors. saying she is too young or too impossible for the man to have an affair with her is wholely ludicrous. The woman doesn't like her, send her home and let the woman bear the entire responsibility of the house. na very small case be this ni
Allow people to be ranting and acting hypocritical like 15 year old is a toddler. As long as the girl remains in.that house, there won't be peace for both the man and the girl.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by wonder233: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
I haven't read a truer comment since joining nairaland
hedonido:

That's because too many beta males are economically empowered these days, and they rush into marriage at the first sign of financial breakthrough, with the full weight of their unguymanly beta-ness. Money miss road is a terrible thing. So many useless hoes and over-entitled and bad mannered women are getting pampered, dated and wifed by these fools. And that's why things are falling apart.

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by causimalbarka(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
When it gets to this stage where wife starts accusing you of sleeping with the girl, so as to avoid getting into messy situations, its best for you to take the girl back to her parents.

I swear...
U make sense...

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Defenderalert(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Take that girl back to her parents. Then your wife will appreciate her and change her attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by jakandeola(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prognose:

Lol, I know coc0candy quite well. I understand your annoyance.

But in this issue she gave a balanced judgement.
hmm let see if its about a man
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by GindoX(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.

Guy, you talk sense... You want MTN #100 recharge card? grin
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by BitCraftman: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
@Unique357, she disobeyed your order by not buying what she willingly collected money for, which amounts to deception. If she returns the money, fine, if she refuses then she did it out of bad heart for the maid/helper.
You went a lil too far with the mother statement though.
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rozaytee: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

hustle hard ooo,so that your children will not become house helps.
I dey tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by bong4(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry cheesy grin from some comments here ,u go know say some people here dey maltreat dere house help

It baffles me how such people (op's wife as example) will wear those Christmas clothes, go to church, raise their hands and expect God to accept such worship, how much more answer their prayers.

We are just religious but not righteous. May the table of favour not turn against us.

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Rozaytee: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I 15 year old isnt a child maybe u should marry one...I wonder how some people reason...
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by ericuzor(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Poorboy:
who be this fool
your father
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by taiwolomo1: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Graxie:
Why are you engaging a minor as househelp? Why. Both you and your wife, you are horrible.
see this one!she goes to schl remember??
Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by Poorboy: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
ericuzor:
your father
fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy / Modern Igbo Baby Names / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.