Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity (15463 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Yaya Toure Has Retired From Football - Agent / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by michaellovaldo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
sakastin:

story for the gods grin cheesy
Lol
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by smogup: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Including stupidity of African leaders
Once upon a time Asians were hated more than Africans in USA and Europe in fact USA ban them from entrying USA while Africans were never out rightly ban from entrying or working in USA.
They where seen as dog eating, slum dwelling never do wells even the Japanese used to look down on the Chinese. The Arabs before oil and development in Arabia were seen as thieves hoodlums people to avoid. Every movie depicted them as thieves or con men today the media shows them as rich people even though they do worse things than they used to do when they were poor. (Killing journalists, enslaving Africans and Asian maids and labourers and working them to death, coping off people's limbs and heads, rape, sexual assault etc).

But gentlemen Today no country discriminates agaisnt Arabs and Asians Why? Because China, Japan, South Korea, UAE, Oman, Singapore etc are developed and advancing very fast. Whereas in Africa we are under developing or not moving at all.
So now we Africans/blacks bear all the hate alone if African countries develop The world can no longer tell Africans or blacks abroad "go back to your country" "jungle monkeys" and all that because they will know we have money and development equal to or even more than them.
100% spot on.
African leaders are to blame. They keep running to the west for the slightest illness. Instead of developing their respective countries they promote nepotism, tribalism and corruption.
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by gazza07(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Leemaooo! When money don enter head. Pay me £1k and call me monkey each sec.. na u go tire
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Rajiokazaki(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
of you are black, and someone calls you niggar, I honestly don't know why you should be mad. if you are black, and someone throws a banana at you, you pick it up, eat and throw the peel back to the person. if you are black and someone makes a monkey chant at you, if you haven't behaved like a monkey, why should you be angry? the white society intensify racial slurs cos of the way blacks react to those slurs..
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by NLSavage: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wolgrace:
European Edomites (whites) supremacy battle against the seed of Abraham is a long time thing. May God give the black race strength to endure abuses.
I'm very glad somebody else knows this. Racism has been happening for a long time. Africans are the real Hebrew
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by doggedfighter(f): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
michaellovaldo:

All I will do is send u the link... finish and u read the terms and conditions by yourself!
Unless if u ask me questions
Would have post the link here....buh I'm just coming out of a ban�
Use the link and blow
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by michaellovaldo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
doggedfighter:

Use the link and blow
Already doing that sis wink cheesy
I'm not forcing anyone... referrals isn't compulsory grin
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
NLSavage:
I'm very glad somebody else knows this. Racism has been happening for a long time. Africans are the real Hebrew

I am very familiar with the scriptural/biblical history. God will vindicate and heal the black race as promised in Joel 3. Its a sure thing

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by meobizy(f): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2019
The truth is racism in any sport is due to the black man's superior genes. Any sport which black people indulge in we excel. Other races resort to the use of anabolic steroids to match our nature given abilities.
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Rossikk(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
of you are black, and someone calls you niggar, I honestly don't know why you should be mad. if you are black, and someone throws a banana at you, you pick it up, eat and throw the peel back to the person. if you are black and someone makes a monkey chant at you, if you haven't behaved like a monkey, why should you be angry? the white society intensify racial slurs cos of the way blacks react to those slurs..

You are clearly NOT from the black diaspora, which has centuries' long history of being LYNCHED, ENSLAVED, and MASS MURDERED, with those ''harmless words'' ringing in their ears from the satanic chants of hate-filled, racist hordes.

Really..... you Nigerians should just SHUT UP where it concerns issues about race. You have near zero experience with racism, and the destructive impact it has had and still continues to have on the black diaspora.

Just shut up, because you're an embarrassment when you speak..

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Rossikk(m): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Once upon a time Asians were hated more than Africans in USA and Europe in fact USA ban them from entrying USA while Africans were never out rightly ban from entrying or working in USA.
They where seen as dog eating, slum dwelling never do wells even the Japanese used to look down on the Chinese. The Arabs before oil and development in Arabia were seen as thieves hoodlums people to avoid. Every movie depicted them as thieves or con men today the media shows them as rich people even though they do worse things than they used to do when they were poor. (Killing journalists, enslaving Africans and Asian maids and labourers and working them to death, coping off people's limbs and heads, rape, sexual assault etc).

But gentlemen Today no country discriminates agaisnt Arabs and Asians Why? Because China, Japan, South Korea, UAE, Oman, Singapore etc are developed and advancing very fast. Whereas in Africa we are under developing or not moving at all.
So now we Africans/blacks bear all the hate alone if African countries develop The world can no longer tell Africans or blacks abroad "go back to your country" "jungle monkeys" and all that because they will know we have money and development equal to or even more than them.

Typical ignorant airhead horse manure & garbage from a colonised African self-hating mor.on who has never experienced life in a racist society.

If your thesis, that 'black underachievement' is the reason for white racism, explain the Black Wall Street Massacre.

I know your eyes are popping, as your little head wonders what I'm talking about.

The Black Wall Street Massacre of 1921 happened in Tulsa, Oklahoma, when hordes of racist whites burnt down an entire district of the city which housed banks, accountancy firms, law firms, and other professional establishments owned and run by the small black educated elite. This district was famous throughout America, and was the pride of Afro-Americans, showcasing black competence in an era of myths surrounding supposed black inferiority and technical/professional incompetence.

The attack has been called "the single worst incident of racial violence in American history''.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

In the massacre, hundreds of black professionals were dragged out of their offices, tied to stakes and lynched in broad daylight. Many were set on fire and burnt to smithereens.

''The attack, carried out on the ground and from private aircraft, destroyed more than 35 square blocks of the district – at that time the wealthiest black community in the United States, known as "Black Wall Street".''

35,000 blacks were left homeless following the massacre.

A totally unprovoked attack based on some obscure rumour about a black guy assaulting a white woman. This rumour led to thousands of whites descending on the black business district to commit mass murder.

If your theory of ''if only blacks could improve themselves, there would be no white racism'', were true, then the Black Wall Street Massacre would never had happened, as these were the creme de la creme of educated, successful, black society being attacked and killed.

Lesson: White racism against blacks will INCREASE with greater black empowerment and development. Racist whites WANT you to remain ''beneath'' white people. They DO NOT WANT YOU TO EXCEL. The better you do, the more they hate and plot against you. You fight racism by CONFRONTING the racists and telling them to go to the pits of hell where they belong with their god, the devil. You confront them by studying them, distrusting them, and ensuring they do not work their evil schemes and machinations on you and your people. (That's what the Chinese did, and still do, while you're busy worshiping white people like a stupid slave)

You do NOT confront racism by beating up on your own self and race, because that is EXACTLY what the racists want you to do, ie hate yourself. and your race, and your history, and everything about yourself.

Right now, you are doing the racists's job for them, and you need to stop.

AND NO, racism against Arabs and Asians has NOT ''reduced'' in the west in any way, shape or form. If anything it has INCREASED dramatically.

Arabs are routinely harassed, discriminated against, vilified, and stereotyped as terrorists. The Chinese are attacked every day in the western media and by western politicians, and are called cheats, thieves (for 'stealing' western intellectual property), and as we speak, that country is surrounded by US military bases, in what many analysts see as a prelude to a future US/Western war against China. Just to curb their economic ascendancy.

The white supremacist ideology is a sickness afflicting the caucasian race, and it has NOTHING to do with any other people except THEM. They slaughtered 6 million innocent Jews in the 1940s, and the Jews were the highest achievers in science, economics, and finance. That made the whites hate them MORE. Today, Israel is a developed nation. Has that stopped anti-semitism in the west? Nope. Jews are still victims of racist attacks in Germany, UK, France, and the US.

So learn your lesson and don't be a fool who thinks white racism is the fault of black people.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Robenna(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2019
O boy

Go And Retire

Stop Talking What Does Not Concern U
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Robenna(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Rootprof:
Football is not that interesting like before again. Too many manipulation and players now focus now of making money. Top 4 matches are not that fun like before,a good example is this past el classico ( boring ).
E Be Lik Say U Be Woman
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Rajiokazaki(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Rossikk:

You are clearly NOT from the black diaspora, which has centuries' long history of being LYNCHED, ENSLAVED, and MASS MURDERED, with those ''harmless words'' ringing in their ears from the satanic chants of hate-filled, racist hordes.

Really..... you Nigerians should just SHUT UP where it concerns issues about race. You have near zero experience with racism, and the destructive impact it has had and still continues to have on the black diaspora.

..... and you think white people will help end racism ??... and if you had decided to not veer off point, you would 've seen that I made reference to chants and slurs... You are quick to use insultive terms, but slow to read between the lines and think about them words. have you ever seen any white man jailed for racial slurs? . Looking at how aggressive and quick to insult you are, you wouldn't blame some white people who call blacks monkeys.. honestly ,with what you 've displayed here, I'd keep goading you even more, if I was white.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Rajiokazaki(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Rossikk:

........ and yes I know about the wall street massacre.. a white man has a tendency to call a black man a monkey. we 've to live with somethings as blacks

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by BPROExprert: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2019
Inter Striker: Serie a's Anti-Racism Campaign is Out of Line

Romelu Lukaku who plays as a forward for Internationale FC is one of the victims of racism in Italy's Serie A. The Italian football league has recently launched a campaign against racism, using the paintings of the well-known artist Simone Fugazzotto. However, this all looks like a bad joke because the artwork depicts monkeys.

Lukaku's agent Michael Yormark pointed out that the campaign was even worse than their usual inaction regarding racism. Every time Serie A takes steps to combat this problem, things get worse, Yormark says.

The footballer himself feels disappointed. According to Lukaku, the league must set the right vector to get support from clubs. While only tough measures can help defeat racism in Italian football, a campaign understandable only to those who are familiar with the artist’s work does not make any sense.

Source: https://bproexpert.com/blog
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Cousin9999: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
There's no reason for any of these players to endure racism. If anything, use the teams for training to make leagues in your own country better and more lucrative.

All of the talent in these leagues is black. They should be using their talent to improve various black nations. It would be hilarious if these teams had no black talent. Imagine if every black NBA player brought their talent and training straight to Africa. Imagine the NBA with no black people.

[img]https://i./8Jsq.gif[/img]

Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Slynation(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
(Please read well before replying; it is worth it I promise. people weré tagging me for no reason)

They where seen as dog eating, slum dwelling never do wells even the Japanese used to look down on the Chinese. The Arabs before oil and development in Arabia were seen as thieves hoodlums people to avoid. Every movie depicted them as thieves or con men today the media shows them as rich people even though they do worse things than they used to do when they were poor. (Killing journalists, enslaving Africans and Asian maids and labourers and working them to death, choping off people's limbs and heads, rape, sexual assault etc).

Edit: Foolish people are quoting me; pay attention; I'm not excusing racism I'm looking at it thoroughly critically, white USA citizens felt these people that live like wild animal in Africa want to come to our country and live lavida off our sweat hard work and ingeniuty so they destroyed things blacks made in USA. Not only blacks faced this.

Now my position is this:

Had that Black wall Street beeb built in Nigeria USA citizens wouldn't have flown private jets over Nigeria to destroy the "Black wall street" anything "Black owned" outside Africa is a *Farce* as far as you are paying tax to whites or Asians outside of Africa the government can always take it or destroy it what do you expect.

Now with that said why i blame African leasers is this:- if Nigeria ever becomes like USA, China or Russia in world influence and development Racism will drop drastically Nigerians will no longer be denied entry at the same rate we are denied today even us Africans will prefer whites in our country than Fellow Africans because we know they probably have more cash and come from a more comfortable country than ours. example do you know that more Chinese people enter USA and Europe than Nigerians? But why are they not given half the hard time we get? Because their government is strong and influential and their country is developed/developing, They assume the Chinese man has no reason to run away from China whereas the Nigerian has every reason to do so, look at USA forcing African nations to accept gay marriage whereas Russia and China haven't legalised gay marriage oh in fact in China religion is facing oppression, churches and mosques have been demolished by government they are less churches and mosques today in China than there was in 1960's when China was very poor poorer than Nigeria financially, also remember there is no political opposition even in Russia, Putin is a dictator, Xi of China will remain in office for many more years he operates a one party state and has silenced all opposition just like Putin remember the spy killed in Britain and the Russian presidential aspirant that died suspiciously just days to the russian election? All these happened but no E.U or westen nation disturbs them or went to "Observe" their election, but we they see us as undeveloped children and that is the same eye they use to look at blacks globally. So they feed us they observe or baby sit us beat us up and correct us and teach us etc

Another point to remember is The black man was not the only slave but he is still looked down upon because blacks have no reasonable developed free African country to go to, Chinese were indentured workers, Slavs of Europe were slaves that's why they are called Slavs, the English people enslaved the Irish people, the Arabs enslaved and ruled over the Portuguese but today it is almost as if no-one remembers all that they have all moved on. It is easier to forgive and forget when both parties are now rich.

If Nigeria becomes powerful respect will rub off on black people globally and black people will know they have a save haven they can travel to and experience European or American standard of living without racial discrimination then the story will change America will not want all that Afro American money going out of America to Nigeria so they'll treat blacks better but now they know that Black's can not dare enter Nigeria and they have no alternative.

I am not saying 100% no more racism but when you walk up to a racist he won't have any excuse or reason at all to justify his racism today they will tell you Africans live in houses made of mud the same type of houses animals like moles, badgers, ferrets even birds can build those reasons are because of mismanagement of our wealth by our leaders thats why we rank poorly in everything not because we are any less human.

Short story
There was the *Chinese exclusion Act of 1882* in America that meant all Asians were ban from entering usa altogether they were called "Yellow peril" one political partys slogan was "The Chinese must go " Asians outside were not allowed in, while those already in couldn't get Citizenship no matter what they did even if you were born in USA as long as you are Asian no citizenship for you. So what changed between 1882 - year of the Chinese exclusion act till 1970's? When outright racism and discrimination against Asians dropped.
simple the largest Asian Nation became industrialised
Mao Zedong and his Communist party had become successful Asians were going back to China and standard of living improved and Whites started seeing made in China things in their houses and offices the people they called dumb yellow peril (yes Asians esp Chinese were considered dumb back then because they only did manual labour building rails, mining etc no brain or paper work) you cant call them dumb when 80% of the things in your house was made by them can you? (So today asians are smart genuises according to the world, which is not true they are not geniuses it is only because the best Asian students go abroad to study for university level especially because China now has the most millionaires of any nation on earth they can afford the best schools in all countries and those are the schools people take stats from nobody asks lasu/lautech to send performance of students based on race or nationality nobody cares about Lasu or Nigeria) so why were the Chinese descriminated against at first? Simple, in the 1950's around 40million Chinese died of hunger and famine and poverty just like the images you see of Africa today before the 1950''s it was the same story But around 80''s and 90's Asian cinema started changing the narrative China was growing, movies were selling, Martial arts became popular, by the 2000''s and 2010 all those travel ban was removed world wide the racism reduced. It's not 0 but you can't compare it to what Black's face
Indeed u nailed it......
Re: Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
planetx:
You are stupid and silly beyond comprehension. Racism against black people have nothing to do with Africa's so called underdevelopment that is just a cop out, even if Africa becomes so called developed like Europe that will not stop racism. It is more complicated than you think and you have to understand genetics and real ancient history to understand racism and I don't have the time to enlighten you cause you probably wouldn't understand.
Bros calm down, u need to learn how to communicate online without insulting someone, it clearly shows lack of maturity, The aforementioned post stated a clear & concise narrative of how racism can be curb by at least to the barest minimum, don't you think if Africa is as developed as other European countries most people won't have business crossing over just for greener pastures instead it will be the other way round because Africa is rich in natural resources with little or no natural disasters unless the so called European countries.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season / Ahmed Musa Joins Yobo, Enyeama In Super Eagles 100 Caps Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.