Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) (49712 Views)

Sanlam Takes Full Ownership Of FBN Insurance In Nigeria / See What Wema Bank Did To Support Their Customers / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing their125th Anniversary Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Ckonnet: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
This matter still dey on, maybe fbn new oga fit settle this matter sha.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by MikeMicheal(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Logo wey firstbank don use and forget.

The truth is dat one don go.

My humble advice:
Stop stressing yourself and stop dashing nairaland money for adverts.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Dechief: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
SalamRushdie:
So this woman called Ani Mumuney hasnt stopped all this hanky panky behaviour , that's how she mad us waste resources in developing a third party business model for her department and after draining us intellectually and financially she took the finished model and handed it over to another firm and even gave the 500 thousand US dollars to implement the idea whereas my firm would have don the implementation for absolutely free whilst recovering our investments from sale of the solution to third parties but this woman and her cartel backstabbed us and handed my 100% original creation to another company where she obviously had interest ..But God being on my side they company failed to deliver and the project now moribound while I have made a ton of money deploying the solution with 3 other Banks who supported us and didn't back stab us ..
good day sir. please I have tons of ideas but don't know how to sell them
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Temi231(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please raise this issue again on Twitter. The best time to raise it is now because Nigerians are angry about everything.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Temi231:
Please raise this issue again on Twitter. The best time to raise it is now because Nigerians are angry about everything.
Lolz.. You have a point though.
Right now, many people are looking for whom to transfer their angers to.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by airminem(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wickedfacts:
If First Bank can be doing this with intellectual property, you can only imagine how they would be defrauding depositors and stealing their money.

A lot staff of first bank are hardcore criminals. They are the ones who supply info to bank robbers and that is why 90% of robberies today are at First Bank branches. Go and type bank robbery on Nairaland search bar or anywhere and see the bank involved. It is usually First Bank.

Anyway, on Monday, I'll move my business accounts out of First bank. I can't allow these thieves ruin my years of sweat with their sticky fingers. Will forward this thread to my associates. Thieves are in charge of First bank now.
smiley
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by frrank(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2021
The mods should help push this to front page nah.

@Op, I feel your pain. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by yusufu16: 7:21pm On May 29, 2021
Please you guys need to move on. So whats the update any luck? Unless the money at stake is at least N100m, otherwise at this stage, its not worth it. You should have learnt your lesson and move on.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Offpoint1: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol Op, all the energy and resources you've been wasting since 2019 isn't it more than what they owned you?

If you really need your money back, sue their ass.

1 Like

Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wickedfacts:
If First Bank can be doing this with intellectual property, you can only imagine how they would be defrauding depositors and stealing their money.

A lot staff of first bank are hardcore criminals. They are the ones who supply info to bank robbers and that is why 90% of robberies today are at First Bank branches. Go and type bank robbery on Nairaland search bar or anywhere and see the bank involved. It is usually First Bank.

Anyway, on Monday, I'll move my business accounts out of First bank. I can't allow these thieves ruin my years of sweat with their sticky fingers. Will forward this thread to my associates. Thieves are in charge of First bank now.

First Bank stole over $280 and about N76k from my late mother's domiciliary and savings account respectively when she was still alive. She filled numerous forms and nothing was done about it even till after she passed on till this day.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Codebite: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wait this matter still dey?? Have you taken it up with them legally?? Did you sue them? Abeg you should take these crooks to the trenches, let them face the full wrath of the law, as long as your story is 100% true, you e got nothing to fear, you go win am.
They need to pay you back for all the resources you've spent on this
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol, this foolish fight is still on? Oga go to court or move on but you're too proud and ignorant to listen.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by MikeMicheal(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lolz, upon all the effort and money wasted, shi-shi firstbank no drop.

It is good to be foresighted to tell a lost course before starting.

Some battles are better left unfought, to prevent procuring more damages greater than what prompted the need for battle.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Alcoron: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Please xtremecr8 can you please tell us the current status of this case. You went MIA and forgot about this thread.

You could tell us your recent experiences, so we know better when dealing with these sort of firms.

1 Like

Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Alcoron: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2022
People keep checking back on this thread, yet nothing.
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by xtremecr8: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Alcoron:
Please xtremecr8 can you please tell us the current status of this case. You went MIA and forgot about this thread.

You could tell us your recent experiences, so we know better when dealing with these sort of firms.
FBN is yet to answer us sir
Re: How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
xtremecr8:

FBN is yet to answer us sir

If you have a strong case, why haven't you sued them??

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Palm Oil Awaiting Shipment In Nigeria / Tony Elumelu's Triplet With Onari Duke (Photos) / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.