Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,008 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go (1265 Views)

Please Someone Help Me Get This Malaria Drug / What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Misstearious(f): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hey guys I've been battling with malaria for almost 3 years Now. I treat malaria every month and it still won't go . please help me what could be wrong
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by OneCorner: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Go and do hiv test
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Adalasy: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Misstearious:
Hey guys I've been battling with malaria for almost 3 years Now. I treat malaria every month and it still won't go . please help me what could be wrong

You have either abused antimalaria medication and thus rendered your malaria resistant to drugs. I am an alternative medicine practitioner and can fix the problem for you. Your solution now rests on herbal medicine. I practice from Ghana so contact me if you wish to be well and stay well. My email is adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Misstearious(f): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:
Go and do hiv test

HIV? I cannot have HIV.
I'm still intact
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by ppeessuu: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
It is your digestion that is giving u problem.
Your colon is congested n u need to detoxify the colon first before using the antimalarial tablet.
Recom
1) buy Rida bitters n use it to detoxify ur system for three nights.pls take 20ml each night with alot of water pls to cleanse ur colon
2) eat alot of freshly cook vegetables only without cab, meat or fish.
3) use antimalarial after the colon cleanse
4) always take greentea.
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by OneCorner: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Misstearious:

HIV? I cannot have HIV.
I'm still intact
Wat is intact? Ur money or ur food?
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Healthyway15: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Misstearious:

Alright... But you didn't state whether you've visited the hospital concerning it, have you done that? What medications have you taken?
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Misstearious(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:

Wat is intact? Ur money or ur food?

I'm not sexually active

1 Like

Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Misstearious(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Healthyway15:

Alright... But you didn't state whether you've visited the hospital concerning it, have you done that? What medications have you taken?

Honestly there are so many that i can't even remember their names sef. Whenever I go for blood tests it always detects malaria
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by OneCorner: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Misstearious:

I'm not sexually active
Picture of ur kitty wit d hymen or idontbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Healthyway15: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Misstearious:

Honestly there are so many that i can't even remember their names sef. Whenever I go for blood tests it always detects malaria

Alright... That's a persistent malaria. Probably, it could be that you have a weakened immune system or the parasites have built up resistance against the anti-malarial drugs. Well, you only need the right medication for a lasting solution for your malaria. You can check my signature for proper treatment.

Mind you, we don't sell drugs. We render better health services and make proper recommendation of suitable supplements(with specific dosages) of our Reputable Company for various health conditions for the best results.
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by abbey37(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Misstearious:

I'm not sexually active
Because you're sexually inactive does not mean you can't be HIV positive there are several other means of contacting the various one is exposed too

1 Like

Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by babydesh: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2021
So here's me giving back.I actually suffered persistent malaria for years.I was down with malaria every 2 weeks and used all sorts of drugs,it got to a point that my body became resistant to most malaria drugs.I went through hell till I eventually discovered that it was my immunity all along,I had an extremely weakened immune system and I needed to work on that.
A friend suggested Jobelyn dietary supplement to support my immune system (Its available in all pharmacies).I started taking 2 capsules morning and night and gradually malaria started diminishing from every 2 weeks to every other month and presently I've not had malaria in over a year. It worked wonders for me.
I thought malaria will eventually kill me,my case was that bad but Jobelyn saved me.I went from consuming all sorts of malaria medicines / hospital admissions to not having malaria at all. It can only be God my people. TRY JOBELYN and thank me later.
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by rottenPussy: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Hi, have you found a solution to this?
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2021
ppeessuu:
It is your digestion that is giving u problem.
Your colon is congested n u need to detoxify the colon first before using the antimalarial tablet.
Recom
1) buy Rida bitters n use it to detoxify ur system for three nights.pls take 20ml each night with alot of water pls to cleanse ur colon
2) eat alot of freshly cook vegetables only without cab, meat or fish.
3) use antimalarial after the colon cleanse
4) always take greentea.
Una go just wan sell medicine , una go dey form doctors
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Remnita(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
babydesh:
So here's me giving back.I actually suffered persistent malaria for years.I was down with malaria every 2 weeks and used all sorts of drugs,it got to a point that my body became resistant to most malaria drugs.I went through hell till I eventually discovered that it was my immunity all along,I had an extremely weakened immune system and I needed to work on that.
A friend suggested Jobelyn dietary supplement to support my immune system (Its available in all pharmacies).I started taking 2 capsules morning and night and gradually malaria started diminishing from every 2 weeks to every other month and presently I've not had malaria in over a year. It worked wonders for me.
I thought malaria will eventually kill me,my case was that bad but Jobelyn saved me.I went from consuming all sorts of malaria medicines / hospital admissions to not having malaria at all. It can only be God my people. TRY JOBELYN and thank me later.

God bless you for this
I will try it immediately
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Misstearious:
use herbs to treat it permanently instead of constant Acts or anti malaria Orthodox drugs...use herbs
Re: Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go by Richkid2021(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Misstearious:
stop worrying your self why not get our stem cell herbal products fafrone chat me up on 08161127336

(1) (Reply)

US Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine Is Showing Promising Signs / A doctor decides to end patiences' life to spare them pains. PRO or AGAINST? / Your Oral Health.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.