Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (129472 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by omoteloyeayomide: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
An animal in human form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Ukan Kurugh Ukan, has accused a married man with three kids of raping his 21-year-old sales girl after he invited her to bring the sales book for stock checking before he travels for Christmas.

Ukan Kurugh Ukan shared graphic photos of the blood stained pant of the deflowered sales girl allegedly raped by the boss.

He wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218431415048108&id=1575764303

Just castrate the animal he thought he can get away like pastor fatoyibo.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
JBoss25:
but what if the man overpowers you from the onset? Not all men will start with touches

They first grab with so much strength first. And try pin down the lady either on the bed or cushion. Immediately he grabs both hands or grabs the waist with strong hands. She should curb her fear and tell him, haba relax! U are feeling me shey?
Smile coyly and he will be shocked, as in she's not struggling, she's not trying free her hands but she's smiling and telling him to relax.
I want you too but didn't know how u will feel if I make the first move.
No need being rough or holding my hands. Let's have sex properly and I hope u can fucvk me very hard? He will be like hmm, are u sure or u are pretending jor! Then his hold will loosen abit.
She will reply pretend ke! Then try kiss him and whisper I want you.

All na acting.

He will relax and let go reluctantly but surely.

But if she struggles with his firm grip? It makes some crazy men, who are mentally unstable so excited and thrilled. It gives them more strength and naturally a man can overpower a woman easily.

So the best is don't struggle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Collins87: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
This girl really tried! At 21 she's still a virgin... Meanwhile, whoever swam in between those legs should be made to face the law... Bad.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by stieyven(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
SimDan95:
It's a shameful act (if it's true) of the accused. I mean how do they do it how do u rock a solid erection to the extent of penetrating a brand new kpekus. Even if konji no let u rest why not use ur God given hands to please urself.

There's unbound joy when you apply Vaseline on ur hands and grab ur pendulum stroking it back and forth, enjoying the Bliss while u send urself to the imaginary VALHALLA dinning with Odin.

My verdict goes forth

Hang him by his balls till his nuts pop outta his his sacks which should be fed to rodents. Then throw home in jail while murderous perverted inmates fill his butthole with enough cum to drown the Titanic.

COURT!!!
Arise.

Haters I made FTC shout out to the carcass meat seller
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Nwanne eh, the thing taya me no be small... kiss kiss kiss
No be small oooo

But why you come they blow me kiss na, nawa ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by terzurum5(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
futurerex:
Any gist from bloggers is a made up story.

At age 21, she might still be a virgin but, not with her hymen intact as portray by that blogger blogger
The name "Ukan Kurugh" is a very powerful voice in defense for justice and promotion of philanthropic works.

The man knows his onions.
Please don't doubt what he has presented to the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Kill the modafucker
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by AdegbiteAdemola(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Autotech312:

Oga no go jam stroke and hypertension ooo... Where you there to confirm what she said? Be careful make u go run mad over somebody's problem.

Oponu.... After seeing the blood soaked pant and clothes, plus forensic evidence.... Do you have sisters, wife or gf or daughter? Do you wish that such fate befall them??

Your evil mind would consume you.

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 21, 2019
If found guilty, he must be jailed twice.

1. For raping
2. For wasting a scare commodity cool

That girl's success could be attached to her virginity. Who knows?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by shiwex: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Nairaland........its not everything you show......even though it says viewers discretion......some things are just of a very bad taste. No well trained blogger in the west will ever show something like that
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by usj(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.

Rape is bad, and I strongly stand against it anywhere it happens. From my exposure I can confidently tell you that it has nothing to do with race. Blacks are not alone in this act, so please stop stereotyping blacks as all bad because of the actions of few individuals. Be more objective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Robenna(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2019
OneCorner:
Where’s the graphic

More so, why will she wear dat kind of gown to her boss place Just saying ooooo

Nobody should quote me oo, I Dey smoke for now
I BE UR BROTHER

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Kyari79(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2019
You are a kufur, so you are blind so you will never understand and you are even deaf in your mind
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2019
AdegbiteAdemola:

Oponu.... After seeing the blood soaked pant and clothes, plus forensic evidence.... Do you have sisters, wife or gf or daughter? Do you wish that such fate befall them??

Your evil mind would consume you.

Oga u be real fool... U read something online u wan get high BP.. do you know what transpired between them...please take a trip to a court and see how people frame things. Abeg borrow sense if you don't have.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

With all d plenty story d guy wrote, he omitted d name of d rapist. Am I missing something?
his name is Christopher ogboji,married with two kids,he is on fb, his wall has been on fire since last night with curses and yes this story is real

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2019
victorian:

They first grab with so much strength first. And try pin down the lady either on the bed or cushion. Immediately he grabs both hands or grabs the waist with strong hands. She should curb her fear and tell him, haba relax! U are feeling me shey?
Smile coyly and he will be shocked, as in she's not struggling, she's not trying free her hands but she's smiling and telling him to relax.
I want you too but didn't know how u will feel if I make the first move.
No need being rough or holding my hands. Let's have sex properly and I hope u can fucvk me very hard? He will be like hmm, are u sure or u are pretending jor! Then his hold will loosen abit.
She will reply pretend ke! Then try kiss him and whisper I want you.

All na acting.

He will relax and let go reluctantly but surely.

But if she struggles with his firm grip? It makes some crazy men, who are mentally unstable so excited and thrilled. It gives them more strength and naturally a man can overpower a woman easily.

So the best is don't struggle.
I understand u,but know there are men that derive pleasure only when is aggressive,mentally unstable people,and no rapist is a mental stable man.

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Pls just a question o, no insult. Can blood be much like this just because of virginity. I thought it will be just a little blood. Or the lady is doing menstruation with it?
yes it can be much, broken hymen produces blood plus the injury inflicted while forcing it,some bleed more than this

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2019
Honeysweetest:
I understand u,but know there are men that derive pleasure only when is aggressive,mentally unstable people,and no rapist is a mental stable man.

That's where I'm hitting the nail. OK most are mentally unstable and they drive pleasure through aggression. Still similar to what I'm saying. Don't struggle. Don't be aggressive, so it won't trigger his excitement.
Confuse him by playing along and acting all loving and sexy. He will be confused. That's not what he's expecting.
He expects fear, then series of struggles, hitting, biting, scratching. Don't do any of it. When the victim is relaxed and plays along, he is thrown off balance in his mind, lowers his attack and make sure he's already lieing down on the bed or cushion or floor waiting for the sex of his life before the victim escapes. Because they are always calm and agreeing when the victim is calm and willing to play ball.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by AdegbiteAdemola(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Autotech312 post=85096266]

Oga u be real fool... U read something online u wan get high BP.. do you know what transpired between them...please take a trip to a court and see how people frame things. Abeg borrow sense if you don't have. [/quote

Dindinrin
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=AdegbiteAdemola post=85099333][/quote]

Mr. Adegbite....please behave like the Adegbite's that I know...stop falling below standard.....Just an advice.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by lucky4west: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
the man should be dealt with and imprisoned for life...instead of encouraging a virgin at 21 which is a feat considering the level of immorality in Nigeria you went ahead to defile her and then threaten her...consider yourself dead!
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Crazies everywhere, even on Nairaland going by some insane, nauseating comments seen on an important and unfortunate story.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
May what this evil man did happen to her daughters before his very eyes. People are very wicked
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Flexherbal:
This is too bad!

why rape a girl, when there are so many girls out there, hustling for customers, with just 500 naira.

If you do the crime, be ready to do the time.

SAY NO TO RAPE!!!
Sorry where did u see girls hustling 4 customers with only N500?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Forget what People Say,there Are virgins.

Few months ago i disvirgined a 24 year old corper and The worst Part wast that we just met,a week later it happened.

It was one of my Best sex as she was naturally endowed!!

Not just her but believe me there Are still many virgins but u may not know.

D May hv bum bum and bust but still virgins

Haymaykar:
God these man deserves severe punishment.. does he knows what he has done... Doesn't he know it is hard these days to find a virgin girl above 20 yrs...

Please they should cut his two testicles...my opinion
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Justarandomguy: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
Forget what People Say,there Are virgins.

Few months ago i disvirgined a 24 year old corper and The worst Part wast that we just met,a week later it happened.

It was one of my Best sex as she was naturally endowed!!

Not just her but believe me there Are still many virgins but u may not know.

D May hv bum bum and bust but still virgins

how did u know they were virgins mate?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
From experience,i have seen several of them some ichecked out with my finger but never penetrated othets i penetrated by myself.

I have have had sex with many ladies but i still say it not to please them cos i dont need their accolades.

Am this cos its what i have experienced and seen but all of them.

Forget the bum bum shaking and busty chests some are naturally given. Not every girl with big yash and bust is not a virgin.

Justarandomguy:
how did u know they were virgins mate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.