Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (129485 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by lastempero: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.

Keep that myopic view of yours to yourself,have you lived among the whites or you just see them in television.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
mimimile93:
If you won't open legs for him, don't collect his gifts. If you have spent on her and she doesn't let you fvk, rape her. This nonsense frm gals must stop
is gyd to joke but not with Dis. dis is so bad.did u think dis is right? use ur brain or cover it with a cement if ur brain is leaking

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
victorian:

As in, I read the story and Im still fuming with anger!

Some men are so terrible and wicked, and it's not stamped on their forehead.

I was almost raped in my office by someone I trust
I was almost raped in my home again by another guy I trusted
I was almost raped another period when I trusted a guy whose my friend at his place.

It was just God that gave my ideas on how to tackle sticky situations like that.

Since those different periods, I don't invite any man to my home except he's my bf. I don't invite any man to my office during close hours. I don't visit any man, I don't want to date, not even if he's a friend. No visit anymore.
I always lock my doors when I'm home or alone in the office.
I'm always security conscious. And I don't walk alone at night or on only path ways. I'm home, all doors and burglary are locked up by 7pm except I'm going on a date with bf.

So please ladies, also u can do the extreme by grabbing his balls, smile and massage it to make him lie Down while you pull off his trousers and shirt, and u are full dressed o. Then as he is lied Down waiting for the Mouth Action of his moraffuckin miserable life. Tell him u want to remove your own dress so u can balance well and suck him like he has never been sucked before. You will give him the bj of his life and u are a Pro!

The animal will be so happy, lie down on the bed naked waiting for u to UnCloth and quickly fiaaaam! Run!!!!!!!!. I repeat Run!!!

cheesy
He won't be able to chase u outside with his naked body and dick dangling like a reptile.

Mehn! Babes u all have to be wise and sharp.

I pray he rots in jail! Amen!

wise girl. You're wifey material. Pm me
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by sakastin(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Graxie:
May your daughters and sons enjoy RAPE

you better watch your attitude or else! sad
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Graxie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
sakastin:

you better watch your attitude or else! sad
or else what?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by oladele239(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
abluck:
So this naah 21years old pikin cloth?

Yes , Shatta Bandus sis

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Penisman: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.

Must you cut your nose to spite your ugly face?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by mimimile93: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
U must be a cow to beliv dat a 21yr old naija gal is a virgin
jakandeola:
is gyd to joke but not with Dis. dis is so bad.did u think dis is right? use ur brain or cover it with a cement if ur brain is leaking
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
thorpido:
Some men are beasts.No self control at all.
I dey tell you... nowadays wey babes even plenty pass, somebody like me I get like 10 babes, if 1 no give the remaining 9 must to give.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by elnoor: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
I always used to ask myself why all this criminology act it only happened in the developers areas? Iam always proud for being a MUSLIM and NORTHERNER.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
Does the average hospital have a rape kit?

How then do you compile evidence pending when it is needed?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
mimimile93:
U must be a cow to beliv dat a 21yr old naija gal is a virgin
may god purnish u animal

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Say no to Rape....that lady most surely have a heavy,i mean huge Back side,it is evidence frm za Pant..
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bikonu what is going on?

Is like today is world's rape day on nairaland?

Na wa o. shocked
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
I hope the victim is ready to stand in court.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Midas01: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wether they lost theirs pounding fufu or not is none of your business. Rape is bad wether or not the victim was a virgin or not. Olodo.
luminouz:
Good...
Get enough evidence to nail him. I dont condone rape in any form.

Enough evidence is way better than yelling online without any proof,expecting everyone to support your case based on emotions.

The girl is really a virgin o. See blood everywhere. Not these aunties telling us they lost theirs riding horses, cycling or pounding fufu.

Damn. To lose hers in such a way to that animal is very distressing. Ogun kiss the boss dia undecided

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Midas01:
Wether they lost theirs pounding fufu or not is none of your business. Rape is bad wether or not the victim was a virgin or not. Olodo.

Are u for real?

Did I ever say I condone rape?

Of all the content,na the virgin aspect you comprehend abi?

Mtchewwww... Will you gerrarahia and go bring my dinner, you little cat?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Novemberaura(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rape is evil. But the pictures and the story doesn't correlate. That much blood stain on the underwear cuz of deflowering? Doesn't add up. The hymen is a mucousal membrane and doesn't contain that much blood vessels to leak that amount of blood when broken.
We should condemn it all we can but maybe just maybe this is just another made up story.

Interesting though reading comments
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by cbngov01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
SimDan95:
It's a shameful act (if it's true) of the accused. I mean how do they do it how do u rock a solid erection to the extent of penetrating a brand new kpekus. Even if konji no let u rest why not use ur God given hands to please urself.

There's unbound joy when you apply Vaseline on ur hands and grab ur pendulum stroking it back and forth, enjoying the Bliss while u send urself to the imaginary VALHALLA dinning with Odin.

My verdict goes forth

Hang him by his balls till his nuts pop outta his his sacks which should be fed to rodents. Then throw home in jail while murderous perverted inmates fill his butthole with enough cum to drown the Titanic.

COURT!!!
Arise.

Haters I made FTC shout out to the carcass meat seller

Agbe!!!!
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=Larryfest post=85081193]You raped her and still went ahead to threaten and sieze her phone at the hospital well the evidence is around for all to see so there's nothing like hearsay here.Over to a competent Court to justice to serve him hot jail.[/quo

He's definitely an animal...dumbass! Hope he gets what's certainly coming to him
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
I pray that the culprit will become impotent throughout his life time. He will be mocked by his wife and she will desert him for a better fellow. IJN, Amen
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
sakastin:
but she enjoyed it cool
See a rapist o
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Truthbites: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
The idiot destroyed the whole hymen. This is henious. I weep in Swahili
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why must you wait till evening before naming the bastard rapist
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Success410: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
HenryThegreat1:
I'm seeing two different gown.
She wear the two at the same time
Same question on my mind. I think the story was cooked
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by bluefilm: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
grin grin Seun need to get rid of some of his Moderators especially that Lalasticlala, dude always responsible for pushing negative news to Front page.

3 Rapes case all push to front page back to back.

Who does that? undecided

Is Seun even aware that foreigners are on this forum?

Nwanne eh, the thing taya me no be small... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
victorian:
Ladies how to escape from a rapist house or room.

First, assuming you are the sales girl and Oga ushered you into his room. Then starts touching you, don't fight him, don't say ha!. Don't hit his hands away.
Let your Brain quickly start working. Smile at him and say Oga, u sef? And giggle then if he grabs u around the waist and say girl I'm hot for you since the day u came to my shop to work, I can't bear it anymore, please lemme have you.
Tap him on his shoulder and say calm down. Relax, I don't like to rush sex. I want you too but u need to calm down, so both of us can enjoy it.
Lemme remove my dress , and panty, then kiss him and withdraw and smile again. Cmon let's do this well. I will fucvk your brains out, I'm very good. Just take it easy.

The useless Oga will be so excited, he will ask are u sure u won't run?
U hit your chest and say run ke? Oga I'm in love with you! I want u too, lemme pull off. He will release his grip from you while he smiles in excitement waiting to be fuckved! Ode oshi!

Immediately he loosened his grip , step back abit, pretend u want to unzip your blouse or gown and with all your energy in your body, I say : Pick raise! Run! !! Like your life depends on it! Straight to the door! Open it and just keep running, don't stop!

Then assuming the door is locked and he kept the keys in his pocket. Run straight to the bathroom! And lock the door! Don't ever Open the door. Then climb the toilet seat, Open the small window and scream with all your voice that Oga Ken wants to kill you o! People should come o! He is about killing you! People should come o! Please help me o! He's holding a knife at the door, help o!

My dear people will rush and come to your aid. Break his doors and rescue you.

Let your brains starting working from henceforth, don't trust men easily! I repeat don't trust easily especially if u are alone with them. Guard yourself! Use your brain , legs and eyes for quick movement.
but what if the man overpowers you from the onset? Not all men will start with touches
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Many of the sales girls give it free. It's unfortunate. This is naija where your employer feels like your lord and sorry is your name if he has interest in you. kongi is a bastard.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
grin
OneCorner:

U are a very wise person oo
How do u know sef
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
AdegbiteAdemola:

Why the noise? An innocent girl was raped and all could say is why the noise? What if she's not a virgin? That gave her boss the right to rape her?? Na comment like this dey make people believe that nairaland is a breeding site for mad people.

Oga no go jam stroke and hypertension ooo... Where you there to confirm what she said? Be careful make u go run mad over somebody's problem.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Novemberaura:
Rape is evil. But the pictures and the story doesn't correlate. That much blood stain on the underwear cuz of deflowering? Doesn't add up. The hymen is a mucousal membrane and doesn't contain that much blood vessels to leak that amount of blood when broken.
We should condemn it all we can but maybe just maybe this is just another made up story.

Interesting though reading comments

I have been searching for a reasonable comment as this from page 1 now I got it here on page 5... why so much blood? nobody is asking that....
am sure the pants have no business with the blood cause the rapist sure would yank it off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.