Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (129488 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
The way this country is breeding randy old men here and there demands a call for state of emergency, if you are a young guy it will be a miracle if you can get anything done with these old men without a problem, but immediately they see a woman, the light in their head will switch on. It is a sickening trend these days sad

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by YorubaKing: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
thesicilian:
I feel for the girl.

Feel for yourself, oga!
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
I weak for this young Lady... All in the name of sexual angry u scatter her Kpekus?!!

Ehn!! My future Wifey,

You deserve severe punishment indeed.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
She dey mestrate nii
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Don't even know what to say....

See what the innocent Lady has preserved up to 21 years , and you just scattered it withing .....

If I say that God will start scattering all your hard works anytime it wants to profit you now.....
Some people will talk.....

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by randyhoff: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hope he doesn't travel for Xmas before he is arrested
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Baztardmods: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
And some people will be saying virgins don't bleed on first ever day of se.x.. una weldone oo
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Deo1986(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
is it really easy to rape a 21 year old girl? let's hear from the man. lipsrsealed
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Animal in human skin of a boss
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by slowice(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Finally I Don tire..... Na wch kind tin be this? So na by force now abi?

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why rape her ? When you can actually marry her .. why why why? Hope she gets justice. 2 old women were raped in ibadan just some days ago.

lalasticlala:
A Facebook user, Ukan Kurugh Ukan, has accused a married man with three kids of raping his 21-year-old sales girl after he invited her to bring the sales book for stock checking before he travels for Christmas.

Ukan Kurugh Ukan shared graphic photos of the blood stained pant of the deflowered sales girl allegedly raped by the boss.

He wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218431415048108&id=1575764303
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by isaacfreeman99(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
If at all there is then 98% Nigerian bosses won't make it.
They are very selfish, wicked, cruel and heartless.
List of people you should never work with or under
Chinese
Lebanese
Indian
Nigerians
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
The idiot probably has a gigantic one... The perv must be jailed!

3 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Larryfest:
You raped her and still went ahead to threaten and sieze her phone at the hospital well the evidence is around for all to see so there's nothing like hearsay here.Over to a competent Court to justice to serve him hot jail.

With all d plenty story d guy wrote, he omitted d name of d rapist. Am I missing something?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Taciturn1: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
futurerex:
Any gist from bloggers is a made up story.

At age 21, she might still be a virgin but, not with her hymen intact as portray by that blogger blogger
professor of humanology
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Larryfest:
You raped her and still went ahead to threaten and sieze her phone at the hospital well the evidence is around for all to see so there's nothing like hearsay here.Over to a competent Court to justice to serve him hot jail.

Is a Fool like BUHARI cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Homers123(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.
Evil has nothing to do with Color, race or tribe. Hitler, Son of Sam, Stalin, Pol Pot are also black right?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by sageer1706(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
I rather go pay prostitute to give me different style than to fight (struggle) and tape somebody.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
If she know she for suggest blowbjob bite the diick hard in the process, make I c how e go rape am with wound for deek. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by victorian(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ladies how to escape from a rapist house or room.

First, assuming you are the sales girl and Oga ushered you into his room. Then starts touching you, don't fight him, don't say ha!. Don't hit his hands away.
Let your Brain quickly start working. Smile at him and say Oga, u sef? And giggle then if he grabs u around the waist and say girl I'm hot for you since the day u came to my shop to work, I can't bear it anymore, please lemme have you.
Tap him on his shoulder and say calm down. Relax, I don't like to rush sex. I want you too but u need to calm down, so both of us can enjoy it.
Lemme remove my dress , and panty, then kiss him and withdraw and smile again. Cmon let's do this well. I will fucvk your brains out, I'm very good. Just take it easy.

The useless Oga will be so excited, he will ask are u sure u won't run?
U hit your chest and say run ke? Oga I'm in love with you! I want u too, lemme pull off. He will release his grip from you while he smiles in excitement waiting to be fuckved! Ode oshi!

Immediately he loosened his grip , step back abit, pretend u want to unzip your blouse or gown and with all your energy in your body, I say : Pick raise! Run! !! Like your life depends on it! Straight to the door! Open it and just keep running, don't stop!

Then assuming the door is locked and he kept the keys in his pocket. Run straight to the bathroom! And lock the door! Don't ever Open the door. Then climb the toilet seat, Open the small window and scream with all your voice that Oga Ken wants to kill you o! People should come o! He is about killing you! People should come o! Please help me o! He's holding a knife at the door, help o!

My dear people will rush and come to your aid. Break his doors and rescue you.

Let your brains starting working from henceforth, don't trust men easily! I repeat don't trust easily especially if u are alone with them. Guard yourself! Use your brain , legs and eyes for quick movement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by BBBmall25: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:
Where’s the graphic

More so, why will she wear dat kind of gown to her boss place Just saying ooooo

Nobody should quote me oo, I Dey smoke for now
what's wrong with the gown
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rubish where is the girl pussy ?
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=SimDan95 post=85081131] It's a shameful act (if it's true) of the accused. I mean how do they do it how do u rock a solid erection to the extent of penetrating a brand new kpekus. Even if konji no let u rest why not use ur God given hands to please urself.

There's unbound joy when you apply Vaseline on ur hands and grab ur pendulum stroking it back and forth, enjoying the Bliss while u send urself to the imaginary VALHALLA dinning with Odin.

My verdict goes forth

Hang him by his balls till his nuts pop outta his his sacks which should be fed to rodents. Then throw home in jail while murderous perverted inmates fill his butthole with enough cum to drown the Titanic.

COURT!!!
Arise.

Haters I made FTC shout out to the carcass meat seller
[/quote
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Flexherbal:
This is too bad!

why rape a girl, when there are so many girls out there, hustling for customers, with just 500 naira.

If you do the crime, be ready to do the time.

SAY NO TO RAPE!!!

your side is cheaper than my side , mine is 700 durable ones oo , no birth
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by mimimile93: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
What is the evidence? What if that blood stain is the girl's period? Who told u that we have a 21yr old gal who is a virgin? Why didnt the attention seeker mention d man's name?
Larryfest:
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
When olosho full club and every other place and cheap, na innocent girl u wish to destroy
Na wa o
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Obamclothimg02(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rapist cut the dick

2 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by backbone503(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I have come to the conclusion that most blacks are genetically coded to be evil and wicked especially when in position of authority.

Na inferiority complex dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by mimimile93: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rape should be legalized.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
The man should be ashamed of himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.