Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend (694 Views)

Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by Newsyworld: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sarah Mohamed, 17 (pictured), has been jailed for 16 years for intentionally encouraging a person to commit murder

A college student who urged her besotted boyfriend to murder his ex-girlfriend during a macabre plot ‘to prove himself’ was jailed today for 16 years.

Sarah Mohamed, 17, loitered outside the victim’s home in Openshaw, Manchester for two hours while she...https://www.newsyworld.com/16-years-jail-for-woman-who-urged-boyfriend-to-kill-ex-girlfriend/

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
sadly, many people are dating insane people... was there not a similar story where this Asian dude's gf was brainwashing him to commit suicide (which he did)?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by okomile(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Craze world.... In fela voice grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by Homers123(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
That boyfriend is softer than a wet tissue paper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by Homers123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, many people are dating insane people... was there not a similar story where this Asian dude's gf was brainwashing him to commit suicide (which he did)?!
I remember that story, those oyinbo people no dey too correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Homers123:
I remember that story, those oyinbo people no dey too correct

bro, it is not only oyinbo o!!!!! many mad people in Nigeria/Africa dating or married that would gladly kill their partner out of rubbish. we read about these stories everyday on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by Homers123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, it is not only oyinbo o!!!!! many mad people in Nigeria/Africa dating or married that would gladly kill their partner out of rubbish. we read about these stories everyday on NL.
You are absolutely on point, be like person need to see psychological test certificate before wedding these days o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Homers123:
You are absolutely on point, be like person need to see psychological test certificate before wedding these days o

bro, even dating can get you killed. imagine you were this above woman's ex and she was mad at you? kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend by Homers123(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, even dating can get you killed. imagine you were this above woman's ex and she was mad at you? kai!
I go go report myself to police say I'm guilty of breaking her heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Fine It Difficult To Trust Ladies! / Pickmeup Online Taxi Company Launched In Akure Ondo State / Absu Group Sex Online 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.