Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” (1300 Views)

Stressed Ugandan Groom Absconds From His Wedding To Rest At Friends Place (Photo / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by braveAchiever(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2019

In the city of Mexico, a woman who many could not trace either to be the ex of the group or just wedding crasher divided the attention of guests as well as the couple when she crashed into the wedding and then started screaming hysterically.

It was reported that the 3 men did try to stop her but could not, as she approached where the newly wedded couples are and then screamed and said to the group

“Richard you cannot get married. I love you, you cannot marry,”

She was then seen running towards the wife and allegedly slap her

as the screaming continued, the husband could be heard saying loudly ”take her out”

One YouTube user who seems to know deeper revealed that

“He slept with her and then he married the other one.”

Another user commented that: “The one that married Richard seems to be a bit clumsy, he is obviously unfaithful.”

What do you think dear reader, Could this be jealousy or something has transpired between the groom and the lady, or is the lady just a normal wedding crasher?

News Source : https://braveachiever.com/woman-crashes-wedding-to-tell-groom-i-love-you/
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by MusicalMan(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Na wa for this one oo.

You wantu spoil somebody's special day abi...

By the way, check my siggy for musical instruments
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by randyhoff: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
All these drama and no one could stop her? WTF
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by Moezzy1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hahaha.... Wahala grin
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
MusicalMan:
Na wa for this one oo.

You wantu spoil somebody's special day abi...

By the way, check my siggy for musical instruments

Maybe the guy had spoilt her "special" toto, so she sought to spoil his special day in return? undecided
Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by ContractKiller: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some of Una like to live dangerously sha

[img]https://images./FhMknta5OrQk0OilDA9Dn.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by WonderManly(m): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oh no....

Re: Woman Crashes Wedding To Tell Groom “I Love You” by ValCon888: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
When the guy was proposing to her she was forming shakara. Saying she wants a rich tall dark handsome man with at least 2 houses and 3 cars.
Now she's an evening newspaper and constant Shiloh visitor she's telling him he cannot marry.

May Amadioha and Sango take turns to barb her skin cut.

(1) (Reply)

Am Still A Virgin At 20 / Meet The Most Adorable Actress In Nollywood, Genny Uzoma(Pics) / Penis Enlargement Tutorials That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.