Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Am Still A Virgin At 20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Still A Virgin At 20 (1305 Views)

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 / Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Gowtech: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2020
Hello nairalanders, my girlfriend of barely 2 months just turned 20 and she’s still a virgin, please advice am scared and I just want the best for her.
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by 2special(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Scared of what...if really you don't want to hurt her, pls leave her now

3 Likes

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
What do you want? tips on how to disvirgin a virgin without hurting her?

If it's tips you need, here are few:

1. Call her to come over
2. Turn on your Home Theater and play this song "Ekueme" by Don moentongue
3. If you still have erection and the urge then know the devil has a mansion in your heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gowtech:
Hello nairalanders, my girlfriend of barely 2 months just turned 20 and she’s still a virgin, please advice am scared and I just want the best for her.
my brother's life is hard ooo. This one wants us to say to him "ahh! bro u be mumu ooo, u neva disvirgin her,or u wan make another sharp guy first u to fvck her?"

My brother for me, you're on your own ooo.

1 Like

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Sabby1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you really want the best for her, encourage her about keeping her virginity till marriage. There is pride in virginity though contemporary trends are making it look bleak

4 Likes

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gowtech:
undecided
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by shilenji(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
leave are for her future husband
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
shilenji:
leave are for her future husband
the sad part is, before she meets that future husband, her hymen must have been broken. Don’t trust these brothers you are seeing around cry

1 Like

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Lightangel65: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Gowtech:

Leave her, are you going to marry her. No
You guys keep turning virgins to sluts. God said no sex till marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Gowtech: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lightangel65:

Oshey preacher undecided.
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Lightangel65: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't understand your question
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Gowtech: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Offpoint:
What do you want? tips on how to disvirgin a virgin without hurting her?

If it's tips you need, here are few:

1. Call her to come over
2. Turn on your Home Theater and play this song "Ekueme" by Don moentongue
3. If you still have erection and the urge then know the devil has a mansion in your heart.

I really want to believe you but your Monica no gree.
Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Gowtech:
leave that babe... I doubt though if she s a v... girls and their bloody bag of tricks... perhaps she s someones bitch and your Angel... perhaps the young innocent flower might be a v afterall
... and if she s u better marry her or flee else the blood that pours from her hymen will be on ur head.grin

NB: The picture below illustrates how I punched bad boys that disvirgined good girls.

Re: Am Still A Virgin At 20 by chigoizie7(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Go do thanksgiving then.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Adorable Actress In Nollywood, Genny Uzoma(Pics) / Topsquino Is Not Fake. / My Second Child Will He Here In Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.