Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple (41505 Views)

Zambia: Police Bars Ex-president Lungu From "Political Jogging" / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Iphran6: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2019
The best step to take, gay rights has no place in Africa

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Exactly as i expected, you have finally Snapped. grin

Next time, Stay in your lane you are clearly Ignorant and incapable of handling Robust interrogations. grin you are not Educated enough.

Happy christmas!

thunda fire your christmas....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by middlebelter(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
I want to express gratitude to the Zambian president for making us proud as Africans. Look, USA you can keep your aids God will replace it millions if not billions of USA dollars.
If you are loosing human value must you compel others to emulate you? I love America personally but hey, we can't compromise this. We aren't going to incur God's anger because of your monetary support.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

what silly question....
and you think you deserve a reply....??

However silly, my question is yet to be answered; I guess it's a difficult one - isn't it? grin
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Please answer my question first - 'What's wrong with being gay'?
Trust me, you will not get any Answer from these Opinionated Sanctimonious Ignoramuses. grin

Nothing wrong with been gay. People can be gay it doesn't bother me.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

However silly, my question is yet to be answered; I guess it's a difficult one - isn't it? grin

i assume you are south easterner....
uhh....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

thunda fire your christmas....
Thank you! grin

Anything else Sensible you would like to add?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Your Question is Quite simple and reasonable.. smiley
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Thank you! grin

Anything else Sensible you would like to add?

go and svck a rock....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Your Question is Quite simple and reasonable.. smiley

chai....2 gays found each other on nairaland....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by wirinet(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

U are more than scared to acknowledge d existence of laws in d US that prohibits polygamy. Have u ever heard of d Morril Anti-Bigamy act?
There are laws that prohibits polygamy in Nigeria too. So what?
The keyword here is LEGALLY . If you have gone to any Nigeria registry to marry, your will be warned never to marry another wife legally.

2 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Aren't u aware that polygamy is a crime in d US? Or are u saying it doesn't involve consenting adults? What happened to d "tenets of fundamental human rights and individual liberty" with regards to polygamy in d US?

There are polygamous families in the US.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Trust me, you will not get any Answer from these Opinionated Sanctimonious Ignoramuses. grin

Nothing wrong with been gay. People can be gay it doesn't bother me.

Lol cheesy Nigerians are courageously ignorant. grin
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

Bring your ear let me tell you was wrong �

It's all about violence/aggression ehn, no intellectual discourse - doing it the black man's way. grin
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Palehair: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Adeh08:

Are you a gay?
So Beyonce that supports homosexuality is a lesbian?
Seriously, that's just retarded thinking
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by wirinet(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

The percentage of Americans who find polygamy to be morally acceptable has more than doubled since 2001, according to new results of a Gallup survey tracking opinions on key moral issues since the early 2000s. In 2001, only 7 percent of Americans deemed polygamy morally acceptable. Now, 16 percent say they do not find it objectionable.

Is polygamy a serious contender for the next moral and constitutional marriage debate in the United States? Will the legalization of same-sex marriage actually open the door for plural marriage as some of its opponents have argued, or is there a limit to polygamy’s seemingly meteoric rise in acceptability?

Polygamy is still far from popular but support for the practice is gathering quiet momentum and its moment could arrive sooner than anticipated. Writing for The New York Times last weekend, conservative columnist Ross Douthat predicted that polygamy could be legalized in the United States as soon as 2040, given the rate of change in its acceptance.

Rough estimates place the polygamous population in the U.S. somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000 people, chiefly in Muslim and fundamentalist Mormon families. Basic moral acceptance from 15 percent of Americans does not necessarily translate into political advocacy for an extremely small population that already exists on the religious margins of the U.S.
- https://www.thedailybeast.com/polygamy-is-more-popular-than-ever
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by gibzzhd: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Roozzaay:
May Africa be one day freed of greedy and selfish Leaders and live in abundance we were blessed with by mother nature.
Before anything, these stupids invaders, occupiers, opportunists, will start holding us to ransom with their devilish aids. Former Gambia Leader once said he will rather eat grass than accepting homosexuals.
Rwanda arguably the fastest developing African country have a relax gay law.Gay don't make any nation poor it's our tradition of dicit that has limited us.When would Nigerian Learn.
In any case I'm excited saying so much hate comment here but I'm 100% certain that most of those haters are secretly indulging in it for fun.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Does that mean that polygamy is legal in d US? Does that mean that polygamy is no longer a criminal offence because there are polygamous families in d US?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

You need a brain upgrade.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2019
wirinet:

There are laws that prohibits polygamy in Nigeria too. So what?
The keyword here is LEGALLY . If you have gone to any Nigeria registry to marry, your will be warned never to marry another wife legally.

U mentioned custonary law earlier. Is marrying under customary law illegal? Have u ever heard of d Morril Anti-Bigamy act? D ladies that were mentioned in d article u shared, can u pls state d reason they went to court?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

Yea! and I found you another gay too.. you are Wellcomed. grin

Would you like to fu ck Me Again like you did last night?

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Does that mean that polygamy is legal in d US?

Polygamy in the US is illegal in the sense that once you are lawfully wedded to your wife, you are strictly prohibited from marrying another one lawfully. The US marriage law doesn't permit the issuance of multiple marriage licences.

Some of the Muslims in the US often marry more than one wives, and we can even argue about the Mormon worshippers...
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! and we found you another gay too.. you are Wellcomed. grin

Would you like to fu ck Me Again like you did last night?

heyy....!! shocked shocked
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

go and svck a rock....
Yea, as i expected, you are Only Very good at been Obnoxious. grin

You are clearly Unintelligent. I told you earlier to Stay in your Ignorant Lane.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

heyy....!! shocked shocked
I am sure you would like to lick my Anus. tongue

You are soo obsessed with Gays it gives you sleepless nights.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Polygamy in the US is illegal in the sense that once you are lawfully wedded to your wife, you are strictly prohibited from marrying another one lawfully. The US marriage law doesn't permit the issuance of multiple marriage licences.

Some of the Muslims in the US often marry more than one wives, and we can even argue about the Mormon worshippers...

This is from Wikipedia as at this morning:

United States: Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states[93] as well as federally according to the Edmunds Act. From about 1847 to 1857, in what is now the state of Utah, many Mormons practiced polygamy, which was widely condemned in the rest of the US. The US federal government threatened The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and made polygamy illegal through the enforcement of Acts of Congress such as the Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act.

It has nothing to do with issuing single or multiple licenses. U are being selective with d truth
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

So now that u no that polygamy is illegal in d US, y is d US bothered about homosexuality being illegal in Zambia?

The man was airing his personal opinion. Can the US force Zambia to embrace same sex? The man is just saying that the same stigmatisation should apply to corrupt politicians too. And that's where we are missing it
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
I am sure you would like to leak my Anus. tongue

You are soo obsessed with Gays it gives you sleepless nights.

yea,am terrified....!!

nightmares....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy Nigerians are courageously ignorant. grin
grin grin grin grin@ courageously Ignorant. I add Fantastically and Adamantly Ignorant.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by gibzzhd: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2019
hope4nigeria:
go there and they will behead you, gay is evil, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of this singular act. If you don't change your ways, you are in for doom
Shut your mouth right there.If there is any country and people God would destroy today is you and your types who have refuse to respect humans.Even Good gives us liberty at our choice.African leaders kill,destroy million lives and destines by their corrupt actions.Name one gay that has caused any one is live and I would show you hundreds of politicians and selfish straight ass CEO that has killed , destroy and kept so many in bondage.What makes you better than a Homosexual? Heaven self you no go smell am

3 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Palehair: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Ashblessing:
Kudos to you Mr President.
That why the gay movement are against U.S president Donald Trump's.
Huh, there are gay republicans called log cabin republicans and there are specific gays that are for trump, they are called "gays for trump". Google is free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.