Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple (41513 Views)

Zambia: Police Bars Ex-president Lungu From "Political Jogging" / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

it doesnt have to....
when your young kids get penetrated by the anus at a young age,then dont complain....

heaven is tired of you people long ago....
you still made no sense, you seem so obssesed with this your imaginations of penetrations. you keep repeating it as if your life depends on it. why would you care what other people do in their bedrooms? You seem to support the politicians stealing public funds as long as they keep jailing homosexuals. how did you even know they are penetrating each other?

heaven doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by panafrican(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2019
Great!
Kick the perverted scum out.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
you still made no sense, you seem so obssesed with this your imaginations of penetrations. you keep repeating it as if your life depends on it. why would you care what other people do in their bedrooms? You seem to support the politicians stealing public funds as long as they keep jailing homosexuals. how did you even kmow they are penetrating each other?

heaven doesn't exist.

because i know what this gay people do at closed doors....!!
ofcourse they will not tell you directly....

you read that bible and still understand nathing....!!
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by sayisayi(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Blindersoff:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-15/zambia-says-ambassador-should-leave-after-defending-gay-couple

When America has been proactively persecuting Afro Americans for the past 400 years.

When millions languish in their jail's

You Mr Lungu are G of the Year
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Minjim:

It's a matter of choice. There are men with more than one partners in saner climes.
Is polygamy our language? They practice polyandry too. It's all legal there.
But once you marry a woman in court, you are stuck with her. Except it's consensual.

Africans should stop hypocrisy. Homosexuality is just one of the sins. Some of us are worst than gays the way we commit sin. Even the devil is learning form some blacks, especially our leaders.

U are being economical with d truth. This is from Wikipedia as at this morning:

United States: Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states[93] as well as federally according to the Edmunds Act. From about 1847 to 1857, in what is now the state of Utah, many Mormons practiced polygamy, which was widely condemned in the rest of the US. The US federal government threatened The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and made polygamy illegal through the enforcement of Acts of Congress such as the Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act.

Stop all these crap about Africans being hypocrites. D west are worse hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by sayisayi(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Aren't u aware that polygamy is a crime in d US? Or are u saying it doesn't involve consenting adults? What happened to d "tenets of fundamental human rights and individual liberty" with regards to polygamy in d US?

Not in Utah
Check out the Mormons
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2019
sayisayi:

Not in Utah
Check out the Mormons

This is from Wikipedia as at this morning:

United States: Polygamy is illegal in all 50 states[93] as well as federally according to the Edmunds Act. From about 1847 to 1857, in what is now the state of Utah, many Mormons practiced polygamy, which was widely condemned in the rest of the US. The US federal government threatened The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and made polygamy illegal through the enforcement of Acts of Congress such as the Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act.

It says it is illegal in all 50 states. Pls how many states are in d US?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Soviet union in 1952. Equatorial Guinea in 1976. Bolivia in 2008. Venezuela in 2008 and 2018.

Now back to my question: So because of d fear of ban, Zambia can't take a decision it feels its in its best interest?

Are u aware that polygamy is criminalised in d US d same way homosexuality is criminalised in Zambia? Does d US ambassador to Saudi Arabia bother himself with how Saudi Arabia treats homosexuals?
Okay, if you say so.

The Ambassador only gave his opinion, He is not stopping the Zambians from taking any decisions. Look! I may not agree with the practise of homosexualism but It wouldn't bother me. I work with alot of gay guys, they are Good and caring individuals. My manager at work is Gay. He respects me, I do the same. him been gay didn't make incapable of doing his Job, He hasn't turned me gay or even tried to, I don't care what he does in his bedroom.. so what's the big problem? I judge people by their behaviours not their Sexual preferences.

This are my views on homosexualism Anyway.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

because i know what this gay people do at closed doors....!!
ofcourse they will not tell you directly....

you read that bible and still understand nathing....!!
How do you know? Are you gay? Not that I would care if you are. it wouldn't bother me. I Asked only because you CLAIMED you know what they do. I don't know what they do and i don't Care!! So why do you care? Why does it bother you so much than politicians stealing public funds?

These crooked politicians are diverting their masses attentions away from their corrupt selves. by criminalising Some so called Gays.

Yes! i ve read that Contradictory book called bible written by English white people and it's full with contradicting brainwashing Rubbish.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so.

The Ambassador only gave his opinion, He is not stopping the Zambians from taking any decisions. Look! I may not agree with the practise of homosexualism but It wouldn't bother me. I work with alot of gay guys, they are Good and caring individuals. My manager at work is Gay. He respects me, I do the same. him been gay didn't make incapable of doing his Job, He hasn't turned me gay or even tried to, I don't care what he does in his bedroom.. so what's the big problem? I judge people by their behaviours not their Sexual preferences.

This are my views on homosexualism Anyway.

U avoided answering these questions:

Are u aware that polygamy is criminalised in d US d same way homosexuality is criminalised in Zambia? Does d US ambassador to Saudi Arabia bother himself with how Saudi Arabia treats homosexuals?

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
How do you know? Are you gay? Not that I would care if you are. it wouldn't bother me. I Asked only because you CLAIMED you know what they do. I don't know what they do and i don't Care!! So why do you care? Why does it bother you so much than politicians stealing public funds?

These crooked politicians are diverting their masses attentions away from their corrupt selves. by criminalising Some so called Gays.

Yes! i ve read that Contradictory book called bible written by English white people and it's full with contradicting brainwashing Rubbish.

they translated many old scriptures found and added something their and here....
but its not realy from them....

you can go read the old scriptures or scrolls yourself....
you dont have to depend on bibles....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by prof12(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2019
Minjim:

It's a matter of choice. There are men with more than one partners in saner climes.
But once you marry a woman in court, you are stuck with her. Except it's consensual.

Africans should stop hypocrisy. Homosexuality is just one of the sins. Some of us are worst than gays the way we commit sin. Even the devil is learning form some blacks, especially our leaders.

Africans are not hypocrites, we follow the ethics of life and its value as the Almighty creator Has laid out to us for a proper living. Except, except if people like you don't believe in the existence of God.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

they translated many old scriptures found and added something their and here....
but its not realy from them....

you can go read the old scriptures or scrolls yourself....
you dont have to depend on bibles....
You Carefully Avoided my questions grin

Fine, where did the bible come from? who wrote the first ones or old scriptures? and which people made you Aware or told you about the first old scriptures? let me guess..... the same white english folks

This time please Answer my questions. i believe you are learned enough to Answer them. cheesy
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2019
prof12:

Africans are not hypocrites, we follow the ethics of life and its value as the Almighty creator Has laid out to us for a proper living. Except, except if people like you don't believe in the existence of God.
God doesn't exist. It's all imaginary.

Fairytales.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by wirinet(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Eddy000:
I knew someone will toll this line when the issue of incest comes up and you didn't disappoint.
Replace incest with homosexuality in those statements of yours and you will see how it also fit in. The case of incest destroying the basis of the society is also true for homosexuality as the end result for both is continuous decrease in the population of a society.
Different results. No comparison at all between incest and Homosexuality. Incest produces genetically deflective and weak offsprings, Homosexuality produces no offsprings. It's like barrenness, it produces no offsprings.

Homosexuality results in decrease in population? That's taking your imagination too far? It's is infertility, barrenness and career women who starts having kids late (that is if they have kids at all), that can be responsible for decrease in population. Actually, Africa and the world actually need a decrease in population right now. Prior to the last 70 years, the countries of the world were always at war, with millions killed. Also prior to the last century, diseases like malaria, leprosy, flu, and plagues decimated human population. Now, all these are no more.

How many percent of the world population (even in the west) claim to be exclusively homosexual, majority are bi-sexual.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Minjim:

Correct talk.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by wirinet(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

False.
You can marry multiple wives in the US as long as you don't have multiple marriage license.

You cannot marry 2 women through the courts in Zambia and collect 2 marriage licences also, but you can marry one woman through the courts and marry 20 through customary marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2019
prof12:

So you must be perfect then?
Even God acknowledged our imperfections.
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Accept ur imperfections, strive to be better and Grace Will find you.
We Africans claimed to be more religious but we are ungodly. We are the most corrupt of the earth. Most politicians that shout against gay practise it in their closets. Even in the Middle East, there are secret homosexuals. But we want to pretend that we are holy.
God see through all of you
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2019
gypsey:
You Carefully Avoided my questions grin

Fine, where did the bible come from? who wrote the first ones or old scriptures? and which people made you Aware or told you about the first old scriptures? let me guess..... the same white english folks

This time please Answer my questions. i believe you are learned enough to Answer them. cheesy

what the hell is wrong with you....??
if you dont care what i say,then stop commentin me....

i realy dont have the patience for people like you....
not that i start abusin you....
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2019
wirinet:

False.
You can marry multiple wives in the US as long as you don't have multiple marriage license.

You cannot marry 2 women through the courts in Zambia and collect 2 marriage licences also, but you can marry one woman through the courts and marry 20 through customary marriage.

In our previous exchange, I asked u a simple question. Why did d women in d story u shared go to court? Uptill now u can't answer that question. U are talking about license. Y did those ladies go to court in d first place?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Sewgon79(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the law is the law... let them deport this foolish man who does NOT want to follow the laws of the country that welcomed him.

then, when Saudi Arabia will be stoning people to death LAWFULLY, these same bastards would be quiet. btw that same crime of homosexuality is punishable by DEATH in Saudi Arabia.

***spit on floor***

Why is West so hypocrate about Africa, if it Arabs nation that condemned homosexuality, they will keep quite. But if it is Africa, they will justify it.

What is wrong with this people, they don't like us just pretending.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Minjim:

So now that u no that polygamy is illegal in d US, y is d US bothered about homosexuality being illegal in Zambia?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by lexy2014: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2019
wirinet:

False.

U are more than scared to acknowledge d existence of laws in d US that prohibits polygamy. Have u ever heard of d Morril Anti-Bigamy act?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Adeh08:

Are you a gay?

Please answer my question first - 'What's wrong with being gay'?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by oloriLFC(f): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
vivalavida:

Story
U are a homo

All these one u dey Yan na yen yen yen to cover up
yes I am. A homo with a cute husband and two adorable boys
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Sewgon79:

Why is West so hypocrate about Africa, if it Arabs nation that condemned homosexuality, they will keep quite. But if it is Africa, they will justify it.

What is wrong with this people, they don't like us just pretending.

because they are not interested in arab anusesses....
they are more interested in your black anusesses....

kiikii....

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2019
eke28:

Only IDIOTS ask this kind of questions.

If you truly knew the definition of idiot, you wouldn't have used it in this context coz a person who refuses to learn about something but would rather fight it is a definition of idiot. grin

Now, answer my question (that's if you have an answer), 'What's wrong with being gay'?
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by darkwan: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Please answer my question first - 'What's wrong with being gay'?

what a silly question....
and you think you deserve a reply....??
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

what the hell is wrong with you....??
if you dont care what i say,then stop commentin me....

i realy dont have the patience for people like you....
not that i start abusin you....
Exactly as i expected, you have finally Snapped. grin

Next time, Stay in your lane you are clearly Ignorant and incapable of handling Robust interrogations. grin you are not Educated enough.

Happy christmas!

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by KanuSE: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2019
NotComplaining:

Asks someone born from heterosexual intercourse...

Ain't you born from heterosexual intercourse undecided , answer my question biko.

What's wrong with being gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.