Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (58715 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by merits(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=press9jatv post=85092442]Look at Iwo road, Ibadan during the Christmas period in the night. Kudos to governor seyi makinde for lighting up all the nook and cranny of Oyo state.

The whole City is in festive mood. Everyone are joyous. Infact families are bringing their kids to snap and see father Christmas in the center. Watch the lovely video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-yySYNxmQU

[/quo
what's so special about this? wasting of resources.tax money miss road.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Makinde Don open una eyes.

Bros, you're a big liar in your assumption here. Ibadan has always been festive during Christmas season. I lived there many years and have always enjoyed the year end festive season there.

What about the yearly month-long because Exhibition series? This covers the whole of December, where notable artistes will be brought to thrill their fans throughout every night in an open carnival like atmosphere. It was always fun, and we always anticipate it every year.

Mr. Man, you have never lived in Ibadan, or you wouldn't be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by haconjy(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

its because you have not visited another part of Oyo state except Ibadan. Ibadan, Saki and other two local govt predominantly Muslim but unlike my local govt, ibarapa east, is 90% Christian, afijio, others, ogbomoso are like that. so stop bringing religion to Oyo state.

we love Ibadan, we love love Oyo state, we love GSM. but we hate your cow President. bubuhahariri
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Kapeter:
Ibadan has been left in ruins for so long. Ajimobi had no choice than ro rebuild, so whilst doing that, he had no time in doing little projects like this. He has really rebuilt to some extent but there will always be jobs to do. Seyi is suppose to continue rebuilding but i fear he will eventually have much impact with the way he's going. Seyi Makinde and Akeredolu are in no way different just that Aketi is more resalient and prolly because of his troubles in his party couldn't think of some little projects like this because his predecessor also built Akure to some extent that when he got there even if he didn't touch the city in his first four year, no one will notice. And also Akeredolu seems more dumb, many of the entertaining events and even this very xmas lighting in Alagbaka every december has never for once happened since he(aketi) resume office.

And i pray Seyi will be able to really carry out a big project with the way he is going.

Thanks my brother, we were expecting much from Akeredolu because of his intellectual outlook, but he has been disappointing us in small and big ways.

He acts like a village man, has he ever travelled out of this country? Couldn't he see how Christmas is being celebrated in every big cities, with lightings and festive airs?

Akure is drab and dull at this moment, is the governor an antichrist?

Let him do something about this.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Skodiswayze(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2019
Very Soon, They'll Replace Your Surname with "Senseless" inside Dictionary.

Tell me where your father hail from before you spit sh×it

Charleys:

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Charleys: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Mac2016:

I need my glasses to read this again... cheesy
Cos I'm trying to deduce basic sense from this write up because I hate trashing people's submissions. It's so hard not to trash this your comment!

Well, I am a full blood ibadan man... And there is no limit to grounds we can break! Ibadan is not near what you have described here in anyway...

I'm talking as an outsider
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Charleys: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Skodiswayze:
Very Soon, They'll Replace Your Surname with "Senseless" inside Dictionary.

Tell me where your father hail from before you spit sh×it

Have you spent Christmas outside ibadan before in your life?
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by earldoyex(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
You make sense.... Ajimobi is a LEGEND

B rl

itsme01:
cool

media governor makinde has alot of catch up to do to get a second term like Ajimobi

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by earldoyex(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Another sensible comment here..God bless your thinking.

I always say and will continue to say, AJIMOBI IS A LEGEND.

Seyi is just a MEDIA PR Stunter....

Quote me where....

B rl

Kapeter:
Ibadan has been left in ruins for so long. Ajimobi had no choice than ro rebuild, so whilst doing that, he had no time in doing little projects like this. He has really rebuilt to some extent but there will always be jobs to do. Seyi is suppose to continue rebuilding but i fear he will eventually have much impact with the way he's going. Seyi Makinde and Akeredolu are in no way different just that Aketi is more resalient and prolly because of his troubles in his party couldn't think of some little projects like this because his predecessor also built Akure to some extent that when he got there even if he didn't touch the city in his first four year, no one will notice. And also Akeredolu seems more dumb, many of the entertaining events and even this very xmas lighting in Alagbaka every december has never for once happened since he(aketi) resume office.

And i pray Seyi will be able to really carry out a big project with the way he is going.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by kpompey: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:
Some of you guys come online with immense personal frustration and try to unleash your ennui and disappointment on others. When last did they light up Ibadan with Christmas light? When last did a government ask students not to pay school fees in Oyo State? When last did a governor say he wouldn't collect salaries? When last did a governor appoint a nonpartisan person as a commissioner, and a youth for that matter? When last has a governor been taking progressive steps to change the socioeconomic narratives of his people in bold letters like this guy.
You guys just bring your ineptness and frustration and trashy talk online. You can't even spell illiterate well and yet you call others that. I jump and pass.

My viewpoint is mine and it's my constitutional right to say what I have in mind.

This is becoming more interesting especially when you hire hungry, unexposed youth to respond to comments like this on social media. To correct you I am not writing an exam, so I am not bothered on the typo error as keenly observed by you Mr erudite but in this academic sojourn I pray you achieve half of what I have achieved. Now to your comment and list of Governor Seyi Makinde's achievement , obviously you have not enjoy good governance in your life time and this I see as the only reason for coming here to hype and celebrate mediocrity. Now, out of the thrash you listed above which one can we really point to as achievement. May be you should tell me how 20 days Xmas light will improve the economic conditions of the good people of Oyo state, you are equally celebrating the fact public students are not paying the annual #1000 recommended by the last administration, if am to comment on this, Ajimobis policy is more practical and real than a politicised policy of your Governor whose aim is to earn cheap popularity among the good people of Oyo state and I think temporarily is working for him. A good governor will never rush to make such decision in his first day in office cos his concern should be on quality and proper management of the fund even if he claimed the funds are mismanaged by the past administration. Rhetorically, I should ask you, how many schools are well maintained in the state?How many teachers or government functionaries have the children in our public schools despite being free. Seyi Makinde should withdraw his children and send them to Loyola to lead by example after all Loyola College is still far better than most schools due to the continuous maintenance from their old student. I tell you your Governor is only selfish and never meant well, what I expect from him is to audit the system so that he can inject fresh minds into the system.I will point out more than seven primary school teachers who can not even pass common entrance examination, 100 of secondary school teachers are enjoying regular and fat salaries with their failed waec result, don't ask me why, I have proof and lastly on your youth commissioner Ajimobi did the same with Dapo Lam and we know how unproductive the guy was in office.He graduated from UI with pass yet Dapo claimed Nigeria youths are not employable forgetting he is enjoying a dividend of a failed system. Two of the current honorable are university drop out, so what motion do we expect such people to move other than I concur, yet they are youth(Progressive development).APC has failed and I don't want them to return because I remembered how I suffered in their fake job fair before God in his mercy picked my call but Seyi is young and should be the vanguard of change only if he could stop dancing to the gallery and face his duties squarely to write his name in gold.He should desist from idiots like you who will never constructively criticized him for improvement but rather praising him to cater for their hunger later to betray him on the election day. Four years is near, his excellency should wake up.

Note..many of those who can not afford #250 quarterly on their children education are buying Aso ebi weekly, killing cows for burials and of the view that birth control or family planning is a wrong innovation. Travel to US , Canada and other developed nations , education is not totally free but subsidised and machineries are in place that makes payment and feeding easy.The Governor should stop is philanthropist approach but instead develop the state, he should stop thinking of how to score point from Ajimobi misdeed, do resources audit and make the state attractive for investors.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
I laugh at your false composure in Greek. Clap for yourself. You won the duel. Isn't that what you want to hear? Now, you've heard it straight from me. You won the duel, my Professor!

kpompey:

This is becoming more interesting especially when you hire hungry, unexposed youth to respond to comments like this on social media. To correct you I am not writing an exam, so I am not bothered on the typo error as keenly observed by you Mr erudite but in this academic sojourn I pray you achieve half of what I have achieved. Now to your comment and list of Governor Seyi Makinde's achievement , obviously you have not enjoy good governance in your life time and this I see as the only reason for coming here to hype and celebrate mediocrity. Now, out of the thrash you listed above which one can we really point to as achievement. May be you should tell me how 20 days Xmas light will improve the economic conditions of the good people of Oyo state, you are equally celebrating the fact public students are not paying the annual #1000 recommended by the last administration, if am to comment on this, Ajimobis policy is more practical and real than a politicised policy of your Governor whose aim is to earn cheap popularity among the good people of Oyo state and I think temporarily is working for him. A good governor will never rush to make such decision in his first day in office cos his concern should be on quality and proper management of the fund even if he claimed the funds are mismanaged by the past administration. Rhetorically, I should ask you, how many schools are well maintained in the state?How many teachers or government functionaries have the children in our public schools despite being free. Seyi Makinde should withdraw his children and send them to Loyola to lead by example after all Loyola College is still far better than most schools due to the continuous maintenance from their old student. I tell you your Governor is only selfish and never meant well, what I expect from him is to audit the system so that he can inject fresh minds into the system.I will point out more than seven primary school teachers who can not even pass common entrance examination, 100 of secondary school teachers are enjoying regular and fat salaries with their failed waec result, don't ask me why, I have proof and lastly on your youth commissioner Ajimobi did the same with Dapo Lam and we know how unproductive the guy was in office.He graduated from UI with pass yet Dapo claimed Nigeria youths are not employable forgetting he is enjoying a dividend of a failed system. Two of the current honorable are university drop out, so what motion do we expect such people move other than I concur, yet they are youth(Progressive development).APC has failed and I don't want them to return because I remembered how I suffered in their fake job fair before God in his mercy picked my call but Seyi is young and should be the vanguard of change only if he could stop dancing to gallery and face his duties squarely to write his name in gold.He should desist from idiots like you who will never constructively criticized for improvement but rather praising later to betray him on election day. Four years is near, his excellency should wake up.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Mouthpis(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2019
post=85094139:
To close the first page of this beautiful thread.......

From all of us @ : MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE .

This is going to be a very good Xmas for all those that wish that for themselves.

And always remember that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON..

CHEERS Y'ALL!

Ten yen yen...

Shut up...

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by valarmorghulis: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2019
gurunlocker:
Waiting for the MURIC man to talk about this as usual.

He will say they didn't decorate it for ileya and they are marginalising the Muslims. grin grin
A lot of Muslims voted for seyi, no use ur mouth koba d guy abeg
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2019
kpompey:

This is becoming more interesting especially when you hire hungry, unexposed youth to respond to comments like this on social media. To correct you I am not writing an exam, so I am not bothered on the typo error as keenly observed by you Mr erudite but in this academic sojourn I pray you achieve half of what I have achieved. Now to your comment and list of Governor Seyi Makinde's achievement , obviously you have not enjoy good governance in your life time and this I see as the only reason for coming here to hype and celebrate mediocrity. Now, out of the thrash you listed above which one can we really point to as achievement. May be you should tell me how 20 days Xmas light will improve the economic conditions of the good people of Oyo state, you are equally celebrating the fact public students are not paying the annual #1000 recommended by the last administration, if am to comment on this, Ajimobis policy is more practical and real than a politicised policy of your Governor whose aim is to earn cheap popularity among the good people of Oyo state and I think temporarily is working for him. A good governor will never rush to make such decision in his first day in office cos his concern should be on quality and proper management of the fund even if he claimed the funds are mismanaged by the past administration. Rhetorically, I should ask you, how many schools are well maintained in the state?How many teachers or government functionaries have the children in our public schools despite being free. Seyi Makinde should withdraw his children and send them to Loyola to lead by example after all Loyola College is still far better than most schools due to the continuous maintenance from their old student. I tell you your Governor is only selfish and never meant well, what I expect from him is to audit the system so that he can inject fresh minds into the system.I will point out more than seven primary school teachers who can not even pass common entrance examination, 100 of secondary school teachers are enjoying regular and fat salaries with their failed waec result, don't ask me why, I have proof and lastly on your youth commissioner Ajimobi did the same with Dapo Lam and we know how unproductive the guy was in office.He graduated from UI with pass yet Dapo claimed Nigeria youths are not employable forgetting he is enjoying a dividend of a failed system. Two of the current honorable are university drop out, so what motion do we expect such people to move other than I concur, yet they are youth(Progressive development).APC has failed and I don't want them to return because I remembered how I suffered in their fake job fair before God in his mercy picked my call but Seyi is young and should be the vanguard of change only if he could stop dancing to the gallery and face his duties squarely to write his name in gold.He should desist from idiots like you who will never constructively criticized him for improvement but rather praising him to cater for their hunger later to betray him on the election day. Four years is near, his excellency should wake up.

Note..many of those who can not afford #250 quarterly on their children education are buying Aso ebi weekly, killing cows for burials and of the view that birth control or family planning is a wrong innovation. Travel to US , Canada and other developed nations , education is not totally free but subsidised and machineries are in place that makes payment and feeding easy.The Governor should stop is philanthropist approach but instead develop the state, he should stop thinking of how to score point from Ajimobi misdeed, do resources audit and make the state attractive for investors.
nobody want to read your epistles cos' it's fake. It's oyo state people that cast their votes for seyi makinde in the sun and in the rain on March 9th will access him and his government after 4 years in government and not you. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Sekolowo1: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

Pele, Saliu elenu gboro. Charley or what did u call urself��‍♂️. If u claim Ib is 80% Muslims, what will u now say about Oyo town❓ 99% muslims abi. In case u don't know, I've being to diff states in Nig and I must let u know that festive seasons in Ib is 2nd to none, be it Muslim or Christian festivals. I don't blame u but Nig network companies that allow free mode on Nairaland. If not, u would av enough data to Google search and know d facts rather than displaying ur ignorance on this platform. I for yab u small but mi oni time eee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by mfm04622: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

Nope. It is making exceptional tasks look ordinary by providing them to ordinary people. Do you want me to reel out his achievements so far?

Yes
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by 77up(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

Seyi Makinde for Nigeria's presidency. What a chap! What a bold and creative maverick!
all these on top city light up wey never put food on anyone's table cheesy chai I reserve my comment till his second term.

Nigerian just no wan get sense sa, praising politicians up and down forgetting they are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by 77up(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
.Great leadership is about bringing street light using funds that does not belong to you. Failure of leadership since time immemorial has made little things look big. If alaoakala,ajimobi have done the right things maybe oyo pipul will not celebrate this things.
somewhere in my zone(SE) Someone is sharing kerozene.
As in eh, I just don't get it, look at how those people celebrating street light grin

We are in for a long thing in this part of the world bro. Only if they ll know how much it drained the state treasury to make that light that will hardly survive 2months after xmas,may be then they ll stop celebrating
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Difrent: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
yes. Infact he's working towards it. He hasn't clock 1 year in government and this massive projects are springing up.

Is Christmas light sponsored by corporate organizations now MASSIVE PROJECTS?
you need to collect your money back from whoever taught you English language.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Difrent: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

Seyi Makinde for Nigeria's presidency. What a chap! What a bold and creative maverick!

Did you know that GSM has not done half of what the last governor did in his first 6 months in office, all the are initial gragra

Wait until mid term before making up your mind

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by paqman: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is how abeokuta used to be under the regime of gov ibikule amosun though is not a Christian , but reverse is the case under the regime of a so called Christian governor
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by daikale: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
.Great leadership is about bringing street light using funds that does not belong to you. Failure of leadership since time immemorial has made little things look big. If alaoakala,ajimobi have done the right things maybe oyo pipul will not celebrate this things.
somewhere in my zone(SE) Someone is sharing kerozene.

He said during his quarterly broadcast that the Christmas decorations were done from his personal fund which includes the gift he has been receiving from individuals for Christmas / his birthday (On Christmas day).
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Takara: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is a demonstration of religious insensitivity. Oyo state is not a christian state.
Imagine the noise from CAN if it were a Muslim Governor that decorated the town with islamic symbols
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Difrent:

Is Christmas light sponsored by corporate organizations now MASSIVE PROJECTS?
you need to collect your money back from whoever taught you English language.
light up projects I'm referring to.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Yabbey: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Where did we get it wrong in his country, Nigeria? Praising a governor because of Xmas decor! If Ajimobi or any other governor that you dont like past or present had done this, I ask what would have been the comments of people here? Akala and Ajimobi did Xmas decor but in a moderate way. The amount expended on this lights could be channel into other productive areas and the decor done moderately and pleasantly. You praise a governor for ideas in creation of jobs and provisions of social amenities not on irrelevants that will not last 3 months. Ajimobi did many street lights, Dandaru to Gate, Dandaru to Secretariat, Ring road, Round about to Sango, Secretariat to Bodija, NTA to Civic centre and many more. Xmas light is good but not to be equated it to good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by PlaysNigeria: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
When an Elephant dies, even a sluggard will bring his knife
Charleys:

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Obamclothimg02(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Takara:
This is a demonstration of religious insensitivity. Oyo state is not a christian state.
Imagine the noise from CAN if it were a Muslim Governor that decorated the town with islamic symbols

Get a life he use his personal fund for the project
But u won’t blame governors using state fund to build mosques and sending people to Mecca
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

How is Ibadan 80 percent muslim? Ibadan the home of Bishop Wale Oke, Mount Zion Ministries, SK Abiara, with CAC and RCCG branches everywhere, Ibadan the city of countless hills, having a church on every mountain. Na wa for this your unverified assertion.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Yabbey: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Obamclothimg02:

Get a life he use his personal fund for the project
But u won’t blame governors using state fund to build mosques and sending people to Mecca
He said so, have you done your investigation to ascertain that?
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by kpompey: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
nobody want to read your epistles cos' it's fake. It's oyo state people that cast their votes for seyi makinde in the sun and in the rain on March 9th will access him and his government after 4 years in government and not you. Seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.

Who is this Munmun?Your type we know, 2congos of rice and one immature chicken.Your definition of true governance. Tell me how I lied and debunk by highlighting my claims. I lived all my lives Ibadan, had all my education in Ibadan except my last two degrees. Some of us are more prudent and we will not wait for the coming generation to curse us together.Ojelu, alatenuje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.