Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (58717 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Astboyfriend11: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Makinde Don open una eyes.

did u say Bauchi? oga pack well...

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
You know why I liked your comment? You differed from me but did it intellectually without sounding brutish or offensive. I think GSM will do better than all previous governors and see, respectfully I am NOT for PDP or APC but good governance in all parts of Nigeria.

Difrent:

Did you know that GSM has not done half of what the last governor did in his first 6 months in office, all the are initial gragra

Wait until mid term before making up your mind

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by IamDavid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Ahah... This is totally wrong... Untrue! You'll rather say most of the people you know in Ib are Muslims and that affects your Christmas celebration... That would have made some sense.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by IamDavid(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
haconjy:

its because you have not visited another part of Oyo state except Ibadan. Ibadan, Saki and other two local govt predominantly Muslim but unlike my local govt, ibarapa east, is 90% Christian, afijio, others, ogbomoso are like that. so stop bringing religion to Oyo state.

we love Ibadan, we love love Oyo state, we love GSM. but we hate your cow President. bubuhahariri
see as people dey quote percentages anyhow... Unempirical data
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by glowingflame7: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Unfortunate hype. Very unkempt
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wow
first in history
makinde is the man
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Midex88(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Happy xmas to my adopted State...... Abuja to Iwo road, Iwo road to Iseyin OT camp. Iseyin camp and back to I.B.

Sweet memories of my service year that year.. grin. Good job by my adopted governor GSM

Maths Man
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Charleys: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Astboyfriend11:

did u say Bauchi? oga pack well...

Yes I said Bauchi, have you spent Christmas in Bauchi before?
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Sekolowo1: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
IamDavid:

Ahah... This is totally wrong... Untrue! You'll rather say most of the people you know in Ib are Muslims and that affects your Christmas celebration... That would have made some sense.
���
Nice response. He knows more Muslims in Ibadan than Christians and it's proven by d fact that he didn't enjoy his Christmas there. Imagine him comparing Ib with Bauchi���. He's just trying to cover up with his make up facts and figures

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Kay25(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan bad belle person .

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Kay25(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Goldencheese post=85092894]

Nope. It is making exceptional tasks look ordinary by providing them to ordinary people. Do you want me to reel out his achievements so far?don't mind those ones Jarre they don't know of what seyi is doing

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Amsickindahead: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2019
That's some real ass shit..kudos to one of the greatest governor to come out of Africa.That nigga going places with his big dreams for the ancient city.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
I live, work, and study here in Cyprus

Charleys:

Have you spent Christmas outside ibadan before in your life?

Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG