Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) (23030 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Sleevia: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

I should give their names?

No, you give their names.

You made the first allegation.

I'll hold my peace until you provide them.

Buhari's antecedents already shows he prefer putting his own people in notable positions than southerners.

This is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

You are the one that said they are all Southerners but people with eyes can see that is not likely the cases here.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by darkwan: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2019
atleast they will return....

if it were igbos,they will not return to nigeria no more.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**quietly runs out of thread**.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by baratech: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Under Buhari as in? He was the facilitator or what?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by zigzagluv: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2019
how much ?and what type of laptop
MrSix:
Good for em

Need a US used laptop? (Pay on delivery)
You based in Lagos or Abuja?
Chat me up with the WhatsApp link on my signature

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by shekauvsbuhari: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2019
So spending inflated sums to send their cronnies to study in china is a president's achievement. You guys have no shame.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2019
I know say na he people, padi padi things

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by slowice(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2019
From their face I know where most of them are from.... It is well
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2019
eduman365:
Hope they learn enough to satisfy the technical exchange goals of the federal government. I participated in such a program way back and it was really good...

If there's stability in Nigeria and we have politicians who are passionate about social development, Nigeria will be among the top 20 countries in the world within a very short period. All it takes is just one true visionary leader.

Just another visionary leader like buhari, so that this wonderful efforts will not be truncated.

3 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Sleevia:

Buhari's antecedents already shows he prefer putting his own people in notable positions than southerners.

This is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

You are the one that said they are all Southerners but people with eyes can see that is not likely the cases here.

You are the one that said they were all Northerners and anybody with eyes can see this is not likely the case.

Amaechi is known to put Rivers people first and this is audible to the stone deaf and visible to even the wilfully blind.

1 Like

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Peacecoy19: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2019
TUANKU:
Credit where it's due. I'm impressed with Major General Buhari on this one, long term planning for the railway/transport sector is the right thing to do. There won't be need to hire foreigners and pay them huge sums to do what nigerians can do.
I live in Lagos you know Lagos traffic is solely caused by haullage trucks.with good rail service . trucks and tankers will almost disappear from the high way.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2019
contigiency:

Just another visionary leader like buhari, so that this wonderful efforts will not be truncated.

Which kind Buhari. cheesy
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
So spending inflated sums to send their cronnies to study in china is a president's achievement. You guys have no shame.

your case made me to realize that some people inherit madness. It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2019
baratech:
Under Buhari as in? He was the facilitator or what?

When the price of garri goes up, you always blame Buhari, when you know he neither fries garri nor distributes the product. In fact, he may not even consume the product.

Why can't you do same when a rail project under his watch sponsors Nigerians for training abroad?

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Kingzeez10:
You will never see Racoon on this type of thread
Meaning I don't appreciate what is good? Some policies of Maj.Gen. Buhari(Rtd) are good but majority are bad and I always condemn because I'm not a sai baba zombie.The majority of the beneficiaries are children of the elites, their aides, cronies etc.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2019
contigiency:

your case made me to realize that some people inherit madness. It's a pity.

It is congenital.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2019
Racoon:
Meaning I don't appreciate what is good? Some policies of Maj.Gen. Buhari(Rtd) are good but majority are bad and I always condemn because I'm not a sai baba zombie.The majority of the beneficiaries are children of the elites, their aides, cronies etc.

Majority of the beneficiaries are children of common people.

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by lequama10: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
MrSix:
Good for em

Need a US used laptop? (Pay on delivery)
You based in Lagos or Abuja?
Chat me up with the WhatsApp link on my signature

I need a icore3 4gb ram, how much reply on whatsapp 08165350000
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by javaguru: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
can u tell us their origin
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2019
noisy45:

You are mad

Why are you mad all of a sudden?

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by Oolawepo(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2019
TUANKU:
Credit where it's due. I'm impressed with Major General Buhari on this one, long term planning for the railway/transport sector is the right thing to do. There won't be need to hire foreigners and pay them huge sums to do what nigerians can do.
Look u which buhari. It is part of the MOU between them and the Nigerian government. They build ur trains for u and they have to train is to know how to operate and manage it. The University of Transportation is also part of the MOU. Don't politicize it.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
TommyAnthem:
I am moaning on top of your mother.

Well she died in 1980.

What else have you got?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2019
carterguccy:
And so Make we dry beans
IF YOU LIKE DRY YOUR BLOKUS FOR SAHARA DESERT.. WHO CARES?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by TommyAnthem(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2019
I did it before she died, you were just a toddler then.
rusher14:

Well she died in 1980.

What else have you got?
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by shadeyinka(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

You guys don't get tired of the same cry year after year?

If Ajaokuta doesnt work, nobody can set up medium scaled steel factories in the various parts of the country that felt cheated when Ajaokuta was being established?
Set up steel industries for what purpose?
Tell me, let's say you have money to set up a steel mining and smelting company,
1. Apart from civil construction what/where is your market?
2. How do you power it? Diesel generators?

When ones expectations is cut short from a phantom "change" mantra, comments like mine come up. What I see are people with interest only is sharing national resources. I haven't seen any strategic thinker with a foresight to solve our basic problem as a Nation. I used to be optimistic of this government, but not anymore!

1 Like

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by darkwan: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

You are the one that said they were all Northerners and anybody with eyes can see this is not likely the case.

Amaechi is known to put Rivers people first and this is audible to the stone deaf and visible to even the wilfully blind.

dont mind them....

they accuse others of tribalism,but they are the most tribalistic tribe in nigeria,even in africa as a ol....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Set up steel industries for what purpose?
Tell me, let's say you have money to set up a steel mining and smelting company,
1. Apart from civil construction what/where is your market?
2. How do you power it? Diesel generators?

When ones expectations is cut short from a phantom "change" mantra, comments like mine come up. What I see are people with interest only is sharing national resources. I haven't seen any strategic thinker with a foresight to solve our basic problem as a Nation. I used to be optimistic of this government, but not anymore!

The energy comes from the means you use in smelting.
It is self-sustaining.

Please don't ask where the market would be when you've just said earlier that until we set up Ajaokuta we cannot produce.
Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by darkwan: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:

If dem carry your tribe, na to dey thief all the nuts and bolts even in China.

send igbos to china and china will ban all black people from enterin china again.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019
darkwan:

dont mind them....

they accuse others of tribalism,but they are the most tribalistic tribe in nigeria,even in africa as a ol....

They love rumours and trashing every tribe.

Only theirs makes sense.

I've simply asked him to provide evidence.

We can all go to bed because we know he has none.

2 Likes

Re: More Engineers Conclude Training At CRRC Qishuyan Under Buhari (Pictures) by darkwan: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2019
heyy....!!
i didnt say nothing oo....
i was just thinkin too loud.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / Massive Crowd Turn Out For Benue PDP Campaign Flagoff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.