Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,932 members, 7,866,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? (41962 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by tightpussy156: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
@op from ur write up.fake love has blinded you.let me tell you the truth 99% of women are after ur money.when you get the money they pretend to love you.when is no longer there they show their true colour. the spoilt bitch never love you.she loves your money that is the real truth take it or leave it.within hours you told her you tired she went ahead to Bleep a guy blue,black.who know if that guy have been fucking hell out of they national pussy to red.you thinking na only you get am.maybe you never enter the bitch self.if u have forget her an if you haven't forget her an carry ur cross.u where a bigugu all.this while.that is the truth who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by KingUg(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Here's objective and concise:

1; emotional blackmail.
The "If you don't pay me enough attention, I'll get it elsewhere" card is petulant and immature. You can't be at her emotional beck and call 24/7 forever. If she's going to find succour elsewhere everytime you fall short, better start saving for DNA tests for your future kids.
2; she's unsure of a future with you. Only because she has a potential back up did she consider asking if you want her to give you space. She's probably hoping for a yes, so she can go explore her flirting partner's full potential without closing the door on you yet in case he doesn't work out.
3; mental exhaustion. Some people (not just women) drain you mentally. Instead of thinking about how to move your business forward, you are busy wasting valuable brain space analyzing her intentions and who she's chatting with. Never stay with a person who drains you mentally. It costs you plenty in time, motivation and effort.
4. I didn't quite get this part fully, but it seems that you spend a lot of money on her to the detriment of your business. If she's that high maintenance as a girlfriend, she's not going to be thrifty going forward.
5. Prayer costs nothing and is not a measure of support. What you need is emotional and mental peace as well as help in budgeting your funds wisely. She does not seem to be supportive in that sense.

Good luck.
Respect man one of the best advice I have seen here today I respect your maturity level bro

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by jackals(f): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any money spent on women is right and never a waste. Keep spending, you'll be rewarded.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by jackals(f): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
tightpussy156:
@op from ur write up.fake love has blinded you.let me tell you the truth 99% of women are after ur money.when you get the money they pretend to love you.when is no longer there they show their true colour. the spoilt bitch never love you.she loves your money that is the real truth take it or leave it.within hours you told her you tired she went ahead to Bleep a guy blue,black.who know if that guy have been fucking hell out of they national pussy to red.you thinking na only you get am.maybe you never enter the bitch self.if u have forget her an if you haven't forget her an carry ur cross.u where a bigugu all.this while.that is the truth who quote me should hug transformer.

STFU. You know no thing about women. The girl loves him but the guy seems to be the stingy type
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by vezycash(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
JustMe407:

We both just graduated lol. She finished top of her class with distinctions. We always talk about marriage though. 2023 is the goal.

LMAO. Where have I heard this before? She'll invite you to her wedding next year.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by evictor305: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Well read and comprehended... However there is a line in your writeup that almost made me not to comment "P.S I love her so much. And she does too. We've through a lot together." Nonetheless for the sake of those willing to take advice, and the pity i have for you now because i won't have that pity when things come crumbling on you.
1). Never sacrifice your future in the name of love. That's not love and you will regret it
2). A woman that really love you will not choose her immediate or short time need over building a future together.
It's okay to take care of her but not at the detriment of your business.
There is an adage in my tribe that says "bi igi ba da eye a fo" in translation it means if a tree or the branch breaks and fall the bird will fly. If things turns other way for you bro you will wish you never met her.
You can take my words to the bank.
Note: no universal rule in a relationship but there are universal red flags. Unfortunately we tend to ignore this all in the name of love only to regret it later in life. May God open your inner eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
This write Up don 2much abeg.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
KingUg:
Respect man one of the best advice I have seen here today I respect your maturity level bro

Thank you.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by engrchykae(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Women self,na so one girl that stopped chatting with me on Whatsapp recently started chatting with me two days ago and before I knew it she asked for money to do her hair.
Because I pitied her condition and gifted her old phone when she claimed to lost her phone,she started reasoning me her maga.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by bobbyslim(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mr man, I will tell not to disturb your mind with you nine months girlfriend I will tell you to face your business coz girlfriend can't help when this change and forget about her prayer bless your mom well her prayer do well than them man
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by sixtus20: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
There are so many points u raised one u said ur girlfriend used to pray for u her prayer has no meaning since she can leave u and date another man again u said she loves u I don't see any love since she can leave u to date another man my advice is that u should leave her and face or busisness and life
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by masks(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
if indeed you have priorities... you should know what to do...I believe you don't have a place and its going to ruin you. Don't break up with her just plan your life and grow your business.
If she feels lonely while you are trying to do the right thing..she can walk...
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by LegalOpinion: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
And this is about a relationship of only about 10 months?
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by youngchopper(m): 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
tightpussy156:
Calm down bro! Don't take it personal!
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Thane(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

I don't know how to lead you through this kind of situation but what skill do you have at the moment?

The only soft skill i have is creative writing and then digital marketing skills. Physically, i have tyre servicing/wheel balancing skill. I'm open to learning new things too.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by JustMe407: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thank you guys for the positive feedback, advice and encouragement. Things have taken a much more better shape now.

I am determined not to fail God, hence, my future is the main goal.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moralgladiator:
Are you single? A feminist? Hmm...you sound intelligent and independent but..
I wonder what people have against feminists
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ishilove:

Biggest issue I have with feminists is they talk the talk but can't walk it. Claiming feminism only when convinent.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moralgladiator:
Biggest issue I have with feminists is they talk the talk but can't walk it. Claiming feminism only when convinent.
So what is 'walking the walk'? Sharing household expenses with their partner? What, really? Asking for respect?
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ishilove:

So what is 'walking the walk'? Sharing household expenses with their partner? What, really? Asking for respect?
Authority comes with financial and moral responsibilities, remember always that he who pays the Piper......
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Moralgladiator:
Authority comes with financial and moral responsibilities, remember always that he who pays the Piper......
Na u sabi. grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Everything sad.
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by Sonnyboom: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
More like foolish ones not just cry babies. imaging the girl you give money to the extent if regretting telling you pushed her to another man ?! This kind clown if the girl tell him to double the money so she stop talking to the other guy anymore won't he ?!

Ariza:
With the recent outrageous increase in the numbers of "Help/Rant" threads opened by guys on this section, I am moved to give my Nigerian sisters a standing ovation, a thunderous applaud and a heartfelt doff. They do wonders grin grin .

However, I wonder on what type of Men society breed these days.Cry babies? Hypocrites? or confused lots? I wonder!

See wetin mumu de talk with comment of over 400 n 300 likes on NL. Anyway dog wey go bite finger for future no de hear hunter whistle. [ quote author=JustMe407 post=85099847]
Thank you so much. This has really helped in my judgement process. The said lady, and her family are a little handicapped financially. So you see the picture.
Also, she's someone who craves and loves attention. It's too much. Here is overly over 100%. [/quote]
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thane:

The only soft skill i have is creative writing and then digital marketing skills. Physically, i have tyre servicing/wheel balancing skill. I'm open to learning new things too.

Then put yourself out there for the world to see. Try advertising yourself, thank God for social media. Design and print out business cards, maybe flyers could work and hand them to people you meet. I have both soft and physical skills and I am using it to earn. Don't just learn and sit down, waiting for people to see your works
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by daisidavid(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
I will just focus on the road to success that have mapped out myself! Simple way of life!!!! Live her alone and focus on yourself more! Your life will just be perfect!!!! Seek first the source of income and any other thngwil be added onto it bro
Re: Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? by JustMe407: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
daisidavid:
I will just focus on the road to success that have mapped out myself! Simple way of life!!!! Live her alone and focus on yourself more! Your life will just be perfect!!!! Seek first the source of income and any other thngwil be added onto it bro

Thanks man! I did just that. Only say, the road to success hard gan for Nigeria. I currently have a new girlfriend. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.