Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind (2985 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good afternoon Nairalanders.

There is this girl that we've been dating for up to a year now, she love me so much and I love her so much too. When we started everything is going on smoothly until like 3 months back now that we started having issues regularly.

She has this attitude of talking recklessly without thinking of the consequences of what she says. I am the angry type, whenever she talk to me anyhow and I reply her back anyhow too she will be crying foul. For me not to be receiving blame, I always cool my temper even when she know I'm 100% angry. So as not to overreact, I wlll just be quiet. She just entered school this October and fast forward to around last week, she told me that one guy living around her hostel always disturb her that she like her and when the disturb is much she later gave him her number, immediately I told her to tell the guy not to call her again and she should block the guy number. So this week on Friday, she confessed that she accepted to date the guy, that she did it becaue the guy is disturbing her too much.. I got mad at her and tell her again to blocked the guy number which she did. She later accused me of not having human feelings that I should pity the guy, she said if she blocked the guy now that how do I expect the guy to feel. Since then I just couldn't think straight, I don't know if I should call this attitude of her kind hearted or she's making fool of me. She has been begging me since last night to forgive her that she will not do such again, but I don't believe her, cause my mind is telling me she will continue talking to the guy becaue they live next house to each other.
She's not a kid cause she' will be 20 soon.

This is someone with all what she's doing that I still instructed my younger sister which is the same age with her to help me buy stuff for her for Christmas and New Year. I told my sister this morning all what happened, she couldn't believe it.

Please, my question is what should I do? She's coming to my place next week, and I'm thinking of sitting her down and let her know the gravity of what she did. Or I should just zero her from my mind.

Make Una no mind my English ooo..

Please moderators, Abeg help me push this to front page so that elders on here can see it and contribute.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by kunki90(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
.Mad o, She just enter school; they are disturbing her already- she sef don dy accept.
final year

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by healthserve(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
And you're rewarding her bad behavior with tolerance instead of walking away abi. I pity yku
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Adeling(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dude, you've to look for something else to do. Nairalanders are not dumb you know..
But if your situation is true, then take your time from the girl and invest in something meaningful.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Kestolove(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adeling:
Dude, you've to look for something else to do. Nairalanders are not dumb you know..
leave d jobless asshole let him continue fooling himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Darkseid(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
WTF did I just read, and I'm seriously shaking my head for the kind of weak men that are coming up in this country angry angry
Small advice for most guys; once your babe enter school, just know say time don reach to move on, if you continue, you'll only be deceiving yourself.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Small small children matter. How old are you and how old is this child you're dating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Your eyes is clear to see the date on that which is 2017 and the last is April 2018 and if you go through it both post is talking about the same girl. What I just posted now is my current girl which I stated there that we've been together close to a year now.
Adeling:
But if your situation is true, then take your time from the girl and invest on something meaningful.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Pubichairs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
tongue It's obvious she doesn't have respect for ur feelings, and u are here asking useless question

cool when she comes next time ..make sure u shine her Congo for the last time, cos once she goes back to school January, she will be out of ur reach forever...

cool kick her out of ur life, and stay away from relationship, it isn't for confused and coward dudes like u...RUBBISH!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by shege45: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hurlarzan139:
Good afternoon Nairalanders.

There is this girl that we've been dating for up to a year now, she love me so much and I love her so much too. When we started everything is going on smoothly until like 3 months back now that we started having issues regularly.

She has this attitude of talking recklessly without thinking of the consequences of what she says. I am the angry type, whenever she talk to me anyhow and I reply her back anyhow too she will be crying foul. For me not to be receiving blame, I always cool my temper even when she know I'm 100% angry. So as not to overreact, I wlll just be quiet. She just entered school this October and fast forward to around last week, she told me that one guy living around her hostel always disturb her that she like her and when the disturb is much she later gave him her number, immediately I told her to tell the guy not to call her again and she should block the guy number. So this week on Friday, she confessed that she accepted to date the guy, that she did it becaue the guy is disturbing her too much.. I got mad at her and tell her again to blocked the guy number which she did. She later accused me of not having human feelings that I should pity the guy, she said if she blocked the guy now that how do I expect the guy to feel. Since then I just couldn't think straight, I don't know if I should call this attitude of her kind hearted or she's making fool of me. She has been begging me since last night to forgive her that she will not do such again, but I don't believe her, cause my mind is telling me she will continue talking to the guy becaue they live next house to each other.
She's not a kid cause she' will be 20 soon.

This is someone with all what she's doing that I still instructed my younger sister which is the same age with her to help me buy stuff for her for Christmas and New Year. I told my sister this morning all what happened, she couldn't believe it.

Please, my question is what should I do? She's coming to my place next week, and I'm thinking of sitting her down and let her know the gravity of what she did. Or I should just zero her from my mind.

Make Una no mind my English ooo..

Please moderators, Abeg help me push this to front page so that elders on here can see it and contribute.

bro forget that babe joor. As she don dey skul she belongs to others. Before i left nigeria, my gf just got admitted to the university. i told her straight up to find a new bf, i no dey like long distance thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pubichairs:
tongue It's obvious she doesn't have respect for ur feelings, and u are here asking useless question

cool when she comes next time ..make sure u shine her Congo for the last time, cos once she goes back to school January, she will be out of ur reach forever...

cool kick her out of ur life, and stay away from relationship, it isn't for confused and coward dudes like u...RUBBISH!
Bro you want to advice or abuse me. Take it easy abeg. And thanks for your contribution
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
shege45:
bro forget that babe joor. As she don dey skul she belongs to others. Before i left nigeria, my gf just got admitted to the university. i told her straight up to find a new bf, i no dey like long distance thing
Lol bro. That's my plan, to drop her. But my sister said I should talk to her about what she did first that she's being childish. She will be 20 soon oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by lilmax(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
So this week on Friday, she confessed that she accepted to date the guy, that she did it becaue the guy is disturbing her too much.. I got mad at her and tell her again to blocked the guy number which she did. She later accused me of not having human feelings that I should pity the guy, she said if she blocked the guy now that how do I expect the guy to feel.

grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this WEAK animal, you're a woman not a man

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by shege45: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hurlarzan139:

Lol bro. That's my plan, to drop her. But my sister said I should talk to her about what she did first that she's being childish. She will be 20 soon oo.
bro don’t talk anything, that girl has a lot of years ahead in school. This one is just the beginning. later she won’t even tell you anything anymore. don’t raise your expectations high bro, leave early so as not to develop high blood pressure later. Girls wey just enter school dey get one kind spirit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by shege45: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilmax:
So this week on Friday, she confessed that she accepted to date the guy, that she did it becaue the guy is disturbing her too much.. I got mad at her and tell her again to blocked the guy number which she did. She later accused me of not having human feelings that I should pity the guy, she said if she blocked the guy now that how do I expect the guy to feel.

grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha
bet y? make we just advise am. na y ds forum dey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
"she just entered school and she's 20" You never see anything cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilmax:

grin grin grin grin grin

Take it easy bro. It's becaue of my anger issue and how I always overreact that's why I decided not to rush in taking decisions. It's advice I seek for not abuses..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Adeling(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hurlarzan139:
Your eyes is clear to see the date on that which is 2017 and the last is April 2018 and if you go through it both post is talking about the same girl. What I just posted now is my current girl which I stated there that we've been together close to a year now.
I don't do this often but:
You mean the same girl that was your Ex in 2017, became your girlfriend in 2018, now your present girlfriend in 2019.
abeg, make sure you marry this girl in 2020
.My point exactly is that guyz like you should stop this incessant act of coming on here to cry for help just because some female creature couldn't bend to your will.
Women are not hard to deal with. It is the man who finds them hard to understand

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
shege45:
bro don’t talk anything, that girl has a lot of years ahead in school. This one is just the beginning. later she won’t even tell you anything anymore. don’t raise your expectations high bro, leave early so as not to develop high blood pressure later. Girls wey just enter school dey get one kind spirit

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who else is tired of reading my girlfriend did this or my boyfriend did that? cry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Adeling:

I don't do this often but:
You mean the same girl that was your Ex in 2017, became your girlfriend in 2018, now your present girlfriend in 2019.
abeg, make sure you marry this girl in 2020
.My point exactly is that guyz like you should stop this incessant act of coming on here to cry for help just because some female creature couldn't bend to your will.
Women are not hard to deal with. It is the man who finds them hard to understand
Lol. Don't be confused bro. The girl in 2017 and 2018 is the same. But the one I posted at the moment is my new girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
So people still date premature?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by iTearHerToto: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
She later accused me of not having human feelings that I should pity the guy, she said if she blocked the guy now that how do I expect the guy to feel.

[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by iTearHerToto: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Op l really weep fr ur mumuism chai cry cry

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by aminusodiq(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilmax:

grin grin grin grin grin

as in... At dah point, i was laughing real hard... Everyone around were just wondering wats wrong wit me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
For chess player like me. I weak

grin grin grin

Goldencheese:
Na our wife you get
Better wise up. The girl dey take you play chess.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
if you are looking for a new brain, i sell brain for cheap prices

intelligent ones, dumb ones, semi intelligent ones and fish brain

if you are interested , pm

Op you need a new brain, i also sell cutlass to cut off the one you have, so that i can install the one i have. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Beatswim: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
I just laughed throughout your post.. Imagine a lady who can tell u that u should pity the guy... And care so much about how another guy feels... Its really funny u could be asking on what next to do.. Well if her company makes u feel good.. Its fine but dont ever plan anything meaningful wt her in your life...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Beatswim:
I just laughed throughout your post.. Imagine a lady who can tell u that u should pity the guy... And care so much about how another guy feels... Its really funny u could be asking on what next to do.. Well if her company makes u feel good.. Its fine but dont ever plan anything meaningful wt her in your life...
Thank you bro. Not that I'm love to the extent of not knowing what to do. I just want to hear from you elders before I decide.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Not Giving Me Peace Of Mind by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:
if you are looking for a new brain, i sell brain for cheap prices

intelligent ones, dumb ones, semi intelligent ones and fish brain

if you are interested , pm

Op you need a new brain, i also sell cutlass to cut off the one you have, so that i can install the one i have. grin grin
I'm in pain.. I understand you bro. Thank you for the abuses sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / Pussy Has Done More Harm Than Good To Me / Are Tattoos Beautiful On Fat Women? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.