Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? (5345 Views)

It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / Am I Psychologically Normal? / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Making out with a girl is easier when you have a good apartment. But apartment may not be conducive for some reasons ranging from having a flatmate to living with parents or relations.

Now in a good apartment of yours, small kissing could lead to cuddling to smooching then to saex.

Psychologically, this method makes girls feel safer and reduce slut shaming. And it wouldn't look like the girl wanted the saex as the gradual sequence of events suggest.

But taking her or convincing her to come to a hotel or guest house might psychologically make her feel unsafe and like a slut.

My question is , HOW DO YOU CONVINCE A GIRL TO MEET YOU IN A HOTEL OR GUEST HOUSE?

How do you break the psychological barrier of her feeling like a slut or not being shamed if she accepts?
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja pansophist logobenz2 aro1 stupidity harddon
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Rilley(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
You should be psychologically prepared to give your life to Christ..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by sLentlover7778(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Girls of nowadays feel more comfortable in hotel than house.. nothing to worry about. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
To toast is problem,to collect number is wahala,to ask for a date is issue,now after all these to now make love is war!guy,spell it out to her. If she agrees fine if she doesn't pls look for alternative. This week threads is just getting me bored.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Frankicent(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
I don't think you need any phycology barrier for this.. You two are older than 18. She already knows what coming nxt...

Except you've not let know what the outcome would be... If you told her you what sex and she too agrees.. Go and do your sh*t .

Abi na small pikin you carry. Someone that will make you explain what an hotel is , and what they do in an hotel..
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by SpiderWebTech: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tell her you just came from the state and you lodge for the main time but will buy a house soo and ask her if she’s going to be your girlfriend (her answer will be sure Yes) then take her for lunch then see her off, the next day call her to visit you in your hotel room, if she ask where are your bags you came from USA with just tell her that the hotel attendants are taking care of the room where you were before and that’s where your bags are so you just collected another room to wait while the hotel attendant finished tidying the other room and that’s all, get her some cool juice and chicken and while she’s eating, rush to the shower bath and come out with your Cork halfway erect so to look big and freak her and then wipe off the water, climb the bed and just start by touching her hair telling her she’s beautiful, make sure you’re still putting on your boxer oh, then ask her if she can help you handle properties here in Nigeria when you go back to USA then touch her hair again and go close to her and make your cork be touching her body then the very next step start kissing her hands, kiss to her neck then go to her bele kiss her novel like you’re playing with her then use your mouth to unbutton her trouser, if it’s skirt use your mouth to raise up the skirt, once you see her close her eyes small just start rubbing her thighs with your hands and tell her she’s so clean and beautiful, rub again and pull the pant slowly while kissing her neck then pull off the pant finally and pull out your cork immediately and start rubbing your cork on her pussy before insert, then give her a good fvck, hope this helps.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rilley:
Rilley was indeed here. Lmfao.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by keenn: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
There are no easier ways to say this.

Ensure u guys have hangout a few times, some kissing and kidding would have occurred, now in this occAsian put more emphasis on the need for privacy, how it would have been more interesting and much fun if u guys were enclosed and secluded.

Tell her about you getting a guest house were u guys can spend time together.

Some of these girls have ideas about sex than u think .

It's just their nature to act as though they are the victim.

This reminds me of a lady I use to know back then in uni days, after so much make out and romance, she kept on persisting I get a place no matter how far, even a guest house or a friend's house. I was so broke to get one, and my room mate were all idiots and saw no reason to leave the room for a girl. After so much pressure, she left me alone.

If she likes you, and u know it, just say it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Contumely:
ubunja
pansophist
logobenz2
aro1
stupidity
harddon
you did not break down much info about the girl though..

Esteemo, FWB, random gurl..

All in all, no two ways about this: its either she agrees to fvck you or reject.. But for her to accept your invitation, its 98% done DEAL!!!
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
aro1:
you did not break down much info about the girl though..

Esteemo, FWB, random gurl..

All in all, no two ways about this: its either she agrees to fvck you or reject.. But for her to accept your invitation, its 98% done DEAL!!!

esteemo
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Contumely:

esteemo
I trust you to be a sharp guy na!!!

Go ahead.. Fvck the natural African pussy raw, cum inside and watch it flow out like a boss..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by faithfull18(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rilley:
Hahaha, you are 101% on point.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2019
ok
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Cregiank: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
You are mad! This is a romance section. Carry ur christ go religioon section
Rilley:
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2019
wait
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Contumely: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
cool stuff
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin
keenn:
There are no easier ways to say this.

Ensure u guys have hangout a few times, some kissing and kidding would have occurred, now in this occAsian put more emphasis on the need for privacy, how it would have been more interesting and much fun if u guys were enclosed and secluded.

Tell her about you getting a guest house were u guys can spend time together.

Some of these girls have ideas about sex than u think .

It's just their nature to act as though they are the victim.

This reminds me of a lady I use to know back then in uni days, after so much make out and romance, she kept on persisting I get a place no matter how far, even a guest house or a friend's house. I was so broke to get one, and my room mate were all idiots and saw no reason to leave the room for a girl. After so much pressure, she left me alone.

If she likes you, and u know it, just say it.
angry madman. grin
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simply tell her to meet u there na. I don't see why ur room mates wouldn't understand or even if u are in ur parents house u should also have a code... Otherwise bro look for money and make urself comfortable first then watch the girls coming in twos

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Jameselias: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Carry her to go and see a psychologist na
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by heartbraker(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Rilley:
mad ooo

Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Quality20(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
d female nairalanders shd tell us how they were convinced to sleep in hotel na
Re: How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? by Bluezy13(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Quality20:
d female nairalanders shd tell us how they were convinced to sleep in hotel na

Now that their attention is needed, you won't see them.

(1) (Reply)

Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet / Toast A lady/guy With Not More Than 8 Words! / Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.