Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (89833 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Ginaz(f): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
fieryy:
Damn! Isn't anyone going to talk about the man? He looks goooood!

My sister, I thought it was only me who noticed what a fine man he is. grin
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by vickydankal(f): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
ekene247:

women now bleach their children.

inferiority complex has killed African, especially Nigerian women.

it is just pitiable and terrible

Inferiority complex is a problem amongst Nigerian women but that of bleaching children, I don't see that possibility. It is one thing to be stupid and another to be foolish. You can hardly find both together.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by vickydankal(f): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
paix:
It depends on when they were conceived, day or night.

You are funny, does day or night determine the skin complexion of a baby
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by paix(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
vickydankal:

You are funny, does day or night determine the skin complexion of a baby
This is Christmas period, just wanted to put a smile on your face.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by profilemessages: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
the ashewo beer parlour joints contacts and WhatsApp group link has been created just click in the link below and you are welcome to the group
https://chat.whatsappdotcom/JOt6Aml8A1PHtv5L7LRHH6
the second group is https://chat.whatsappdotcom/HwVvg2JPNQBImTPx4f1OzP
CHANGE THE DOT TO . AND CLICK IT #WELCOME!!!
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Rekhina(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
post=85107814:
Happy married life in advance cute, handsome, beautiful lovely couple.

All what we are seeing are 2 beautiful people with a good photographer.

Some miserable people will only see the negative side in everything they read.

We wonder how they live their sorry lives that way 24/7...365 Days of the year!

Tufiakwa!

Enjoy your marriage with bae Nkeiru.

#PositiveVibesOnly

That is what it is.
You can tell from the picture below.
No one looks twice to know the people that bleach their skin.......they look like zebras......but not Nkeiru!
Yoruba man lekwa onuya ka nkeiru ,eheh nkeazu anu
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
rekhina or whatever...debe akwa gị, debe azụ. Daalụ

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Legendguru: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by vickydankal(f): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
paix:
This is Christmas period, just wanted to put a smile on your face.

Thanks, I needed that smile.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Rekhina(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
post=85131849:
rekhina or whatever...debe akwa gị, debe azụ. Daalụ

SMH debe akwa mu , debe azu ( like keep my cry ,then keep fish . Thanks ) like seriously ...Ihere Ana emekwa GI nwaa ! Which fish ? Gandollar adaibeku Ina anukwa onye Yoruba a?
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by paix(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
vickydankal:

Thanks, I needed that smile.
Thanks, Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by vickydankal(f): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
paix:
Thanks, Merry Christmas in advance.

Happy Christmas.. I wish you a merry and Happy celebration this season.

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by 360command: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
TumblrGyal:
Foreigners in Nigeria get tanned up from the sun. Are u saying this is their normal complexion
I am not getting you.. if you stay under the sun, your skin will become darker. You can't change that.. that's who you are and what you are.. if you not under the sun, your skin might remain the same..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.