Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Do You Cope With Paranoia? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Paranoia? (341 Views)

How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Paranoia? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Do you know the meaning of paranoia? It's a state of suspecting everything that goes on around you, reading meaning to every action you experience. Someone could be walking and then hiss and you immediately draw conclusions in your head that the person must have done that because they hate you. Now in reality that person may have just hissed because the sun is so hot but you spend the next two hours beefing the person because of the little drama going on in your head. I am the president of this sad mental fuckery! Everyday it's a new issue in my head, I have no rea idea what's fiction and what's fact anymore....I'm obsessive over everything and I personalize everything. Are there people like me? Is there a cure to this MADNESS?
Re: How Do You Cope With Paranoia? by Homers123(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Don't get paranoia is the way you cope with it.
Re: How Do You Cope With Paranoia? by sKeetz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Homers123:
Don't get paranoia is the way you cope with it.
Re: How Do You Cope With Paranoia? by Naanlong01: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
OP, you are paranoid..... So na so so to dey para para for ppl you know. On a serious note, why don't you research about possible solution.

(1) (Reply)

Translate An English Proverb Into Your Own Language Or Pidgin.let's Have Fun. / Serious Questions To Ask A Guy / Need Quick Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.