Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna (66040 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Pavore9: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Cool.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Dagger111(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera

Ntin go satisfy human being. Omo Ale ni e.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by CEOconcord(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
juman:
An upright woman.
Better than El rufai the bigot.

Don't be surprised u'll be arrested for hate speech. This country dey fear me
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Defenderalert(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
The tree kon get Kleg but she try.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Isobug: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
In their mind they still believe what they believe...... That Christianity is trash. Trust them at your risk.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by jcross19: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let us be more tolerant of each other, let love lead.

that's haram ! ask your sheikh.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Louisananda7(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mama dey find trouble o. Hian.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Gift2Love: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Angelfrost(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
juman:
An upright woman.
Better than El rufai the bigot.

Better in what way??! Can you see the intents of their hearts??!...

I can decide to decorate a Christmas tree cos I'm skilled at anything decoration, not essentially cos I give 2 shits about another pseudo christian holiday.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by randyhoff: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
This shud be the normal of the day. Say no to religious diffences.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by PRAGMATISM(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by okayman4real(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some muslims will ate her for this

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
jaybenugo:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/yuletide-muslim-woman-decorates-can-chairmans-house-in-kaduna-with-christmas-tree/

This is ignorance at full display.
This isn't tolerance.
She ought to start seeking for forgiveness for this act.

If Deeper life, Jehovah witnesses, Deeper life, seventh day Adventist who are all Christian Church do not show support with the Christmas celebration why would a Muslims who understands eesa(Jesus) alayhis salaam who Christians claim was born on the 25th of December without any biblical support or evidence and yet this overzealous lady is celebrating a lie.

All these churches mentioned above believe Christmas is paganistic yet one phony Muslims who I doubt knows about Islam was to form "tolerance."

In fact, tolerance is not about showing support for lies,it is knowing our differences and respecting that difference without trying to lord over the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by spafu(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
So last year story was brought here again? Seunand co, you guys are seriously not serious.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Ajibade123(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
wow it cool sha
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

Please i beg you, Christians and Muslims let us do what he said above so the country will be conducive for us before my big exit grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by madridsta007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera

We know na.

Na today? grin
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Sukueponmalu: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera
You must be very stupid
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Balogunodua:
Hope they won't order a fatwa on her

Yes.
Her action are totally condemnable in Islām.
Go ask Jehovah witness,Deeper life and other four Pentecostal churchs why they are not celebrating Christmas when it is a clear matter.
It is paganism!
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Sukueponmalu: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
magilou:
If the CAN chairman is a true Christian, he will use the opportunity to preach Jesus to the Muslim women. Christians have become too lethargic.
Arindin .

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Centcanada: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
But come to think of it, she is not doing it for free na. She is doing her job and I believe they will pay her so stop this over hype Muslim stuff.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Dicktionary: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin

To be frank, we don't really hate ourselves in Nigeria, our major problem are politicians and Religious leaders, who are using Politics and Religion to divide us for their own selfish gain.

One Nigeria is the bae!!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by JimohMomoh: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
She won't do that or she will be ashamed to do it when Imes comes grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

Oladimeji Rufai, I sight you
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sijo01:
Real Muslim that knows the meaning of religious diversity.

She is deceiving herself.
Islām has totally nothing to do with her action.

She is just plain ignorant!
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Splendor27: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
She won't do that or she will be ashamed to do it when Imes comes grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
It The imes dat will weep you off,,
Can u fight...
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by obama30: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
jaybenugo:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/yuletide-muslim-woman-decorates-can-chairmans-house-in-kaduna-with-christmas-tree/

I don't need to read all the epistle but i suspect they mark the next house to make gboosa
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by edoairways: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
magilou:
If the CAN chairman is a true Christian, he will use the opportunity to preach Jesus to the Muslim women. Christians have become too lethargic.
And you think he hasn't?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Some muslims will ate her for this

Your moniker alone says it all.

Are action are not recognised as tolerance.
She is supporting what is not correct at all.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Slimguy0(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
If everyone can be like this woman regardless of their religion the world will be a better place even for the unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by MoIbrahim: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
One can accurately say the shape of your head

Kingosytex:

Hope her people won't come for her head? violence is embedded in the genes of over 98 percent of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.