Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna (66079 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2019
They're lolling him to sleep
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Whiteways: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let us be more tolerant of each other, let love lead.

Hope her people won't come for her head? violence is embedded in the genes of over 98 percent of them.

After you charged Let Love Lead... what you wrote down here is a false allegation.

Pls allow the love to lead.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by sagiboy1234: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2019
MAY ALLAH GUIDE THE MISLEAD
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Hallabee1(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2019
so you no know...here is a clue ,ask Musa
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by SpyAC(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2019
jaybenugo:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/yuletide-muslim-woman-decorates-can-chairmans-house-in-kaduna-with-Christmas [quote author=rotewid618 post=85118115][color=#000000][/color]
-tree/[/tquote] this is an insults to we christians, can same be allowed it replica to theirs?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by banhammy: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2019
She must have a trace of Yoruba blood in her.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2019
lies. we can never be tolerant with islam.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by greatbrian(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2019
Same Kaduna state CAN chairman who gave elrufai a go ahead to take a Muslim Muslim ticket that there is ntin wrong with it.

Politicians everywhere.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2019
People like you can never be satisfied with life, will always have trust issues
You can't even be a leader
I don't think you can nuture a family or be in a post cos you'll endup crashing everything

hisexcellency34:
All na for camera
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Zamfara(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2019
F**lishness, i am very sure she left her husband's room unkept while seeking cheap popularity. If we apply the teachings of Lakum deeni kum waliya deeni (For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”) there wont be need for all this hypocrisy. No compulsion at all.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Zamfara:
F**lishness, i am very sure she left her husband's room unkept while seeking cheap popularity. If we apply the teachings of Lakum deeni kum waliya deeni (For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”) there wont be need for all this hypocrisy. No compulsion at all.

And if you applied the teaching of "Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent" as said by your Prophet saww, you would have known how to put your point across without speaking on somebody in such a vulgar and uncouth manner.

You dont know what her bedroom looks like, neither has her husband complained to you, nor does such information concern you so why not keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Bahamas95(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by OmoOduduwa01: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera

I tell you grin grin
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by fujirice: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Which kind decoration be this one bikonu? Stifling the life out of the poor tree even though it’s a faux.
Nice gesture from them though
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Mrjoel12: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sunday winnings is available,just call or Whatsapp me . Happy Christmas y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Jaapu: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

And if you applied the teaching of "Let whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent" as said by your Prophet saww, you would have known how to put your point across without speaking on somebody in such a vulgar and uncouth manner.

You dont know what her bedroom looks like, neither has her husband complained to you, nor does such information concern you so why not keep your useless mouth shut

Wow, you are so civil here. Useless mouth abi issokay. grin grin
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Jaapu:

Wow, you are so civil here. Useless mouth abi issokay. grin grin

You have a point; I have removed the offending word from my post.

Will you equally correct him? Let me see.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by MOHSHESHI(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera
b sensible for once undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by paix(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:
May be that is new up north, it is normal things here in SW
It is indeed very UNCOMMON.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by ContractKiller: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Na only you dey wait for I MESS.

IAmStrange:
She won't do that or she will be ashamed to do it when Imes comes grin

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by teesugar(f): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
blasted12:
Who the hell is Imes?
am tired of the guy ooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Ddontee: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
magilou:
If the CAN chairman is a true Christian, he will use the opportunity to preach Jesus to the Muslim women. Christians have become too lethargic.

What if she is true Muslim and preaches Islam to him.
Hippocraite
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Legendguru: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oh
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by magilou: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ddontee:

What if she is true Muslim and preaches Islam to him.
Hippocraite

Muslims don't preach, only Christians preach.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
ecolime:

Craze man

Imes wey don come already. He was at cubana last night sef

No mind am. Imes wey dey shack shisha last night. The guy still dey wait for am. He don jonce!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Imstrong2:
Shiite Muslim I guess

I guess so too. More liberal than those Saudi Arabia Sunnis.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Imstrong2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

I guess so too. More liberal than those Saudi Arabia Sunnis.
yea
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Cityguy: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:
That Christ Son of Mary is a well loved Prophet of Allah, amongst Muslim, just like David, Aesop and others. Tolerance will make this world a better place.
Yes, the Son of God sent into the world to die for our sins and set us free. He to us is not in the league of any prophet. However, the message the woman passed is for us to respect one another and be tolerant which is something uncommon esp in the part of the country she is from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.