Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna (66076 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
She won't do that or she will be ashamed to do it when Imes comes grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

Excuse me, whats wrong with that? Why should be ashamed of it
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by donprinyo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sunni Muslims go vex for dis woman
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by sharone21(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good gesture...I don't know why in the giant of Africa, religious crisis is the order of the day which has killed many and still killing many. In countries like Gambia, Ghana, Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Cameroon to mention a few, there is nothing like religious crisis....and in Nigeria, it wasn't so much like now....I think MURIC need to call themselves to order and not try to force/change the status quo that had made Nigeria a neutral and secular country. Insisting on things like wearing hijab to schools, not celebrating new yr, creating Sharia laws/courts in States/Federal level when there is already a COMMON LAW system, making holiday to be Friday and Saturday(what Western countries don't do apart from 'left hand' countries) etc are fanning to flame religious crisis. We should drop all these, all religious oversabi and fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by CasNova(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
That is the spirit. Believe me, if people really have deep understanding, they will know that there is NEVER any need to fight over religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
matrixme:
Very commendable efforts. Only that she should remove that annoying golden shine shine something from the tree and go and burn it. I really hate that thing.

You hate tinsel Why! Thats the best part of the decoration
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your moniker alone says it all.

Are action are not recognised as tolerance.
She is supporting what is not correct at all.
Some muslims will ate her for this
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is ignorance at full display.
This isn't tolerance.
She ought to start seeking for forgiveness for this act.

If Deeper life, Jehovah witnesses, Deeper life, seventh day Adventist who are all Christian Church do not show support with the Christmas celebration why would a Muslims who understands eesa(Jesus) alayhis salaam who Christians claim was born on the 25th of December without any biblical support or evidence and yet this overzealous lady is celebrating a lie.

All these churches mentioned above believe Christmas is paganistic yet one phony Muslims who I doubt knows about Islam was to form "tolerance."

In fact, tolerance is not about showing support for lies,it is knowing our differences and respecting that difference without trying to lord over the other.

You are just not serious at all! We know he was not born on 25 December. We are just using the day.

Sunni and Shia Muslims can never celebrate mawlid innabi on the same day or even agree on the significance of the day so where do you get off talking about Christians

You can felicitate with somebody without necessarily believing in their religion so you have absolutely no point!

Anybody who wants to know what a real Muslim and not BIGOTS like we have in this thread talks like should watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKU_akfZk4
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
donprinyo:
Sunni Muslims go vex for dis woman
especially Khaleell001
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let us be more tolerant of each other, let love lead.

It seems their women are more tolerant than their men.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse me, whats wrong with that? Why should be ashamed of it

She will be ashamed simply because Imes has come.

And one thing about his coming is that when Imes comes, the eyes of many people will be opened.

So some things which used to to be celebrated or accepted would be frowned upon.

Don't worry, when Imes comes, you will understand grin

Imes, I seriously await your coming grin Come and show the world what they know not grin Just like the midnighter I am mentioning in my comment cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is ignorance at full display.
This isn't tolerance.
She ought to start seeking for forgiveness for this act.

If Deeper life, Jehovah witnesses, Deeper life, seventh day Adventist who are all Christian Church do not show support with the Christmas celebration why would a Muslims who understands eesa(Jesus) alayhis salaam who Christians claim was born on the 25th of December without any biblical support or evidence and yet this overzealous lady is celebrating a lie.

All these churches mentioned above believe Christmas is paganistic yet one phony Muslims who I doubt knows about Islam was to form "tolerance."

In fact, tolerance is not about showing support for lies,it is knowing our differences and respecting that difference without trying to lord over the other.

go and sit down. Hatred and intolerance kee you there

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
So some things which used to to be celebrated or accepted would be frowned upon. cheesy

Celebrating Christmas or helping others to celebrate it will never be frowned upon by any reasonable person.

When I help somebody to celebrate Eid Jesus is not frowning upon me o
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by praz001(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Patrioticman007:
That Christ Son of Mary is a well loved Prophet of Allah, amongst Muslim, just like David, Aesop and others. Tolerance will make this world a better place.

Correction please...

CHRIST THE SON OF GOD....
He existed before any prophet,

"Before Abraham was I"....
He is not a prophet. He is the Son of God....

Christmass! here we come....
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Celebrating Christmas or helping others to celebrate it will never be frowned upon by any reasonable person.

When I help somebody to celebrate Eid Jesus is not frowning upon me o

Of course Nabiyy Eesa (peace be upon him) will never frown grin

lemme show you something:

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah
be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of
Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon
him) said: “I am the closest of people to ‘Eesa
ibn Maryam (Jesus son of Mary – peace be
upon him) in this world and the Hereafter. The
Prophets are like half-brothers; their mothers
are different but their religion is one.”

Contemplate the above and you will see why Prophet Eesa would never frown upon Eid grin grin

Whatever u say doesn't define Imes. Imes is far from unreasonable in Shaa Allaah. Reason and wisdom is actually one of his traits with which God will bless him so that he can use them to carry out his mission cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by dayorich: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
And this is supposed to be news abi
Yes o it is unusual esp in Nigeria
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera
Johans1991:
evil mind, that is what you are.
I liked both your posts ... now I’m confused.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Tmighty911(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Welcum: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Imstrong2:
Shiite Muslim I guess
Yeah
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by victorazyvictor(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

Go tell that to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

dem go gree?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Arizonaguy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
jaybenugo:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/yuletide-muslim-woman-decorates-can-chairmans-house-in-kaduna-with-christmas-tree/
Maybe small a gesture but it speaks volume....our society need more of this to be devolatised
Everyone ought to bear in mind at all times that we are all humans first and foremost
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by shamsin6300(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
blasted12:
Who the hell is Imes?

I ask same question the guy didn't reply,,,,, thus I didn't indicate de word hell in mine

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by chocboi78(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

no let me say God punish u and ur Imes o..okpo
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Onlyonebuhari: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nigerians are one family but British divided us with democracy and their useless missionaries.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

this message is for Muslim fanatics like Khaleell001 waiting to be given 700 virgins in heaven hell
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Trybes(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
That second photo is not clear to me. Where they standing?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

You are just not serious at all! We know he was not born on 25 December. We are just using the day.

Sunni and Shia Muslims can never celebrate mawlid innabi on the same day or even agree on the significance of the day so where do you get off talking about Christians

You can felicitate with somebody without necessarily believing in their religion so you have absolutely no point!

NEWSFLASH!

sunni Muslims don't celebrate eid Mawlid, it is the sufis who do.

They sufis concocted eid Mawlid without any command or instruction from God just to
copy you Christians the same you celebrate paganism in the name of Jesus.

As for felicitations, we know how to go about it without lying upon one of God's best, Jesus peace be upon him.

Do you even know that in your Bible those who celebrated their birthdays were; pharaoh and Herod two well known enemies of God?
pagans for that matter fa?
And these are the felicitations Christians are trying to drag Jesus's reputation into?

Your religion was never based on scriptural evidences: it's all based mostly on lies and make believe stories.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by FRANK6070: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Who is imes?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
go and sit down. Hatred and intolerance kee you there

Definition of hatred by Enemmyofpeace is; for example :

1+1=5 .To enemyofpeace this is correct according to his queue logic

1+1=2.To him again ,this is also correct.

In fact, both are correct.

If I dare to say the former is wrong and I give a detailed explanation he will call it hatred because I dared to point out an obvious error.

The illustration above is how most Christians like you think.

We all know there is no scriptural or historical evidence that says you should celebrate Jesus's birthday, neither was his very close disciples celebrated his birthday not even the one you call apostle Paul did.

Seven days Adventist, deeper life, Jehovah witnesses and other churches considers Christmas celebration has paganism, but a Muslim whose belief is clearly distinct from yours is intolerant and hateful because he is bold to tell you the truth you refuse to tell your brainwashed self.

Mumu KEE you there too.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Kapilta(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
helinues:
May be that is new up north, it is normal things here in SW Yorubaland
no we for dey kill ourselves because of one arab man and Isreali nah. Like we were not Yoruba eveb before both of them came into this world.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by NaMeAboki: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
The SNGs, See No Gooders, are already out there trying their very best to malign this noble gesture with their usual bile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.