Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82573 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Video Of Nigerian Lady Assaulting Her Underage House Help Goes Viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoMc_j9ypY

sometimes common fail us

never send a child to do grown up job

thats poor child knows no better than, the child s/he is meant to look after

woman is meant to put both thise kids in seat belts, than expecting the poor child to know things as grown up
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by CsRockefeller(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
shocked

That was a slam. Damn!!

Isn't it time we call it a day on everyone living on Earth?

Injustice everywhere. I'm tired.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Korllami007: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. In a way what she said is right. How can someone call himself a husband/man and cannot do anything to help a poor child since the wife/woman has decided to be the devil's incarnate? We can keep blaming women for such acts but I still believe that we men are in position to stop it.If anything happens to that poor child,the man won't go free because he never took any action against the woman's stupidity and wickedness.

You are very funny. What if the woman is single mother or her husband has died a long time ago, will you blame the dead man in the grave for this?

Was it not yesterday a man shared a horrible experience how he scolded his wife on her bad attitude towards their maid and the woman immediately accused her husband for having sex with the maid and after the incident, she stopped cooking for her husband and started playing victim card by crying around the house like egbere.

Abeg leave men out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Stallion93(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is not the first, definitely won't be the last. Long standing poverty and hardship has turned Nigerians to beasts, Women and Men, even Teenagers. Take your time, go online and read the Adverse effects of Hopelessness over a long period of time. I think there would be a different hell for Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What transpired that got her so angry was a minor mistake from the child she calls a helper. From the beginning of the video, they were meant to all go down there, but the help opened the door making her baby to go down first. She ignorantly while opening hers used her body to slam the back door and by so doing, slamming the door on her baby. That angered her.

That child she slammed to the ground must have gone through a lot. For a second I thought she would pass out. Some people are indeed the devil.
Could you understand what the woman was saying?

Simple slap can knock the wind out of me, let alone the grand slam dunk I just witnessed happen to that frail little child. There are levels to inhumanity oh my God

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You are right bro. We have a nanny that is of the age you mentioned or even more.
when i was a kid and my mom got employed in the bank my dad insisted we hired a nanny cos at time working in a bank required u putting ur all in all.u would see a banker resuming work by 8 am and closing by 9pm or 10pm.the nanny they employed for me and my bros was in her 60s and she did the job excellently. its all shades of wrong hiring a child househelp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by WarHorse1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
please, anybody who can help with information to arrest this woman will be blessed by God Almighty who is a father to the fatherless. God Almighty bless all who help in advance.
And to him the recorded it, it is a painful but better option. the evidence will yield a better revenge. God was working for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Could you understand what the woman was saying?

Simple slap can knock the wind out of me, let alone the grand slam dunk I just witnessed happen to that frail little child. There are levels to inhumanity oh my God
I understand Igbo to an extent. Definitely not the rap she was saying, but on seeing that part of the video, I guess that was what played out.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by CHoccolaTE: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
I was on a thread on this same nairaland one day when some women were arguing that nothing is wrong with employing underage maids.

One woman spoke up to critisize it and the others pounced on her and started making fun of her.

These wicked madams are everywhere unfortunately, even on nairaland. I think emphasis should be placed on the importance of family planning after marriage to prevent people giving birth to children they cannot cater for and have to send off to live with an evil, abusive woman instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ideatoprince18(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:

..... If this was my wife ehn .... I would make sure I give her a taste of her medicine .... I would lift her up and heat her on the floor with violent force same way she did to the maid
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by DrAdebolariwa: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Chei!!! Imagine how she threw this child on the ground like football. She deserves punishment. But my wey film this, u did a good job oo bt u were jus interestin in filming not saving the child. U watched her throw d lil girl like on d ground n u were still filming. Y didn u position d phone n rush to save the child.

Chei!! This woman shaa. Na God go visit u
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Joystark(f): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Damn.

Some people are just demons.

Including the camera man.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ibkayee(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I understand Igbo to an extent. Definitely not the rap she was saying, but on seeing that part of the video, I guess that was what played out.
Watched it again after your post and your narrative definitely sounds plausible. I hope this reaches the authorities and I hope the public outcry is strong enough to avert any bribery attempts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Korllami007:

You are very funny. What if the woman is single mother or her husband has died a long time ago, will you blame the dead man in the grave for this?

Was it not yesterday a man shared a horrible experience how he scolded his wife on her bad attitude towards their maid and the woman immediately accused her husband for having sex with the maid and after the incident, she failed to cook for her husband and started playing victim card by crying around the house like egbere.

Abeg leave men out of this.
.. I don't know if this particular woman is a single mother or not but what I'm saying is that this is not the first time we are hearing of such news and don't tell me that all of them are single mothers. Can you as a man keep quiet if such is happening in your house because you are scared your wife might claim you re sleeping your maid? Bros,let's be honest here,most of the rubbish acts being exhibited by some women is because the so called weak men give them so much livrage.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
when i was a kid and my mom got employed in the bank my dad insisted we hired a nanny cos at time working in a bank required u putting ur all in all.u would see a banker resuming work by 8 am and closing by 9pm or 10pm.the nanny they employed for me and my bros was in her 60s and she did the job excellently. its all shades of wrong hiring a child househelp.
.. And they even do better jobs than all these poor kids.Anyways,some people go for these little ones just to exploit them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Korllami007: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I don't know if this particular woman is a single mother or not but what I'm saying is that this is not the first time we are hearing of such news and don't tell me that all of them are single mothers. Can you as a man keep quiet if such is happening in your house because you are scared your wife might claim you re sleeping your maid? Bros,let's be honest here,most of the rubbish acts being exhibited by some women is because the so called weak men give them so much livrage.

Will you be home every time to monitor a maid?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by netmillionaires(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmm! see lyrics. Olamide dey learn for where you dey.

Humphrizy:

I laugh in Swahili.....make I yan you as e dey bE.

Men can stay without women....we gat stuffs that we can get hooked up with...... We gat soccer to play.... So many work(s) to Engage in.

Just Remove the "Men" in "Women" and you will be left with just "Wo" grin Jejely ask Olamide wetin "Wo" mean(s)

Women are like surbodinate clause.... Na men be the main clause tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Brightgem:
See ur mouth like shombo pepper! Will you keep kwayet.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And they even do better jobs than all these poor kids.Anyways,some people go for these little ones just to exploit them.
not surprising cheesy..how can u expect a ten yr old girl to be able to cook a good meal or have the strenght to sweep a whole sittingroom.i believe all these young ladies hiring underage househelps are just looking for who to oppress.na the parents wey dey give their kids as househelps to other families na im i blame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by domchike(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Agreed the woman is wicked but you what did u do to stop her. Evil triumph when good people do nothing
AuntLaVIV:

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by micflo28(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:
Hustle o.

So your child won't be used as house help.

We need to start sensitizing people to only give birth to kids they can cater for.
coming from a lady is impressive. Family planning Is a charade in Nigeria. I am a sucker for a sizeable family
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Korllami007:

Will you be home every time to monitor a maid?
..Fine. You don't need to be home everytime to monitor her but if you are a careful observer,you will know when things are not going on well in your home. Just like you ask your biological kids of their wellness,you can as well do same to your maid. And as a matured man,you will definitely know what's up and take appropriate actions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by netmillionaires(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
If I were there, I wouldn't allow her to take the maid home. Last last na police station all of us go sleep.
Did you notice that in her haste to beat the maid, she slammed the door on her kid throwing him/her to the floor. What if her kid had died in the process. She will blame the maid for her misfortune.

roughneck:
First off, the man that recorded the whole ordeal for over 6 minutes without trying to intervene is part of the problem. The little girl is still going to be at a loss even if people intervene there cos when they get home, behind closed doors, things are going to get really ugly for her. It’s high time out lawmakers start making laws rather than jest all day and collect our money for doing nothing. Having underaged children who are supposed to be receiving basic education working as housemaids should be a very grevious crime on the part of both the employer and the parent.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
not surprising cheesy..how can u expect a ten yr old girl to be able to cook a good meal or have the strenght to sweep a whole sittingroom.i believe all these young ladies hiring underage househelps are just looking for who to oppress.na the parents wey dey give their kids as househelps to other families na im i blame.
.. My brother it's poverty.Dem no dey use better eye dey go white garment church. So no too blame them.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

I wonder what these children even do for them. Pikin wey no fit bathe herself. Anyone that goes for a child doesn't have noble intentions.

JONNYSPUTE:
..Fine. You don't need to be home everytime to monitor her but if you are a careful observer,you will know when things are not going on well in your home. Just like you ask your biological kids of their wellness,you can as well do same to your maid. And as a matured man,you will definitely know what's up and take appropriate actions.

Don't mind him. Didn't we see the one that her head was broken. The one they used iron on. The man doesn't need to be home to see those scars. The fear and sadness in the eyes of the child is enough to tell anyone something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Sterope(f): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some states in the US prosecute the other parent/adult in the home.

pocohantas:

They claimed that one would be like sending your mama message. They intentionally go for these kids to exploit them. Some are only nice enough to treat them fairly.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sterope:
Some states in the US prosecute the other parent/adult in the home.

That is the right thing to do. After all, they wouldn't ignore if it were their own child.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by AquariusRising: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

We are not the ones cutting off heads for rituals or bombing venues. Maybe if we had more physical strength, we would measure up- but for now, you guys take the lead. The records are there.

....or using their girlfriends, wives and parents for money rituals....I can not like this your comment enough.....
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Sterope(f): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some do. It is exactly the reason why they have that law. It doesn't discriminate if the other partner is also abused (I don't know if that is a good thing or not).

pocohantas:

That is the right thing to do. After all, they wouldn't ignore if it were their own child.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Korllami007: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

In this situation, what are you going to do? Because the last person that reacted by scolding his wife for maltreating their maid was accused for sleeping with the maid, not only that but also his wife stopped cooking for him. He shared the story on nairaland and some were advising him to go and apologized to his wife for over reacting.
Again, in this situation, how are you going to do it so that you won't be called paedophile?
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Patojargz: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
The devil's incarnate. No doubt!
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by mildflame: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
cardoctor:
And u sit there shooting video.

U foolishness is out of this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.