Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why (939 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
As the title says, they say we men know who we ll marry eventually and sometimes you don't need 10 years dating to figure it out.

So pls explain why you will or not marry your current girlfriend /partner or if you are just basically scared of the commitment
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luvyaself95(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Single at the moment but my next girl is gonna be my wife whether marriage is good or bad. I love marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Adeling(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Won't be surprised if the answer comes out negative. Not when guys can get the milk for free without buying the cow this days.

Ladies be wise for Pete sake!

Give the milk to the man that has the right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by SirMichael1: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
She's intelligent and beautiful. I for one know that I'll be glad to wake up to seeing her face daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na you gimme girl abi?
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
cant imagine myself getting married...stil gat more hearts 2 break, my style is get d grls n start up a relationship, show them luv, care, affection n attention..be sure 2 make them really attached 2 u emotionally..lol now d moment d become realy into u my frend datz d best time 2 call it quit n hurt dem sore(but b sure d r realy into u o)...oh! makes me feel so gud, usually they comebak begging or trying 2 get us 2 recouncile... jxt feel gud abt it, so much fun 2 caatch...smiles i knw guys r learning something, n 2 all d beautiful ladies in d house i luv u with all my hrt (am serious)...
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:
Na you gimme girl abi?
Where is my babe?
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'll marry her over and over again. She's out of this world. God fearing, well behaved, Soft heart, we share almost same thraits, she's beautiful, pray for me everyday, contented with whatever I give her, she supports me whenever I'm down, infact no words in this world can describe her.. I prayed so much after my last relationship that God should never open my heart for someone not destined to be my wife, ND that was how this beautiful lady came into my life and turned it around. Since we started dating, virtually any good thing I put my hands on works out. She's a blessing to me and my family... I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luminouz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
InsAne101:
Where is my babe?

I promised you one? shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Galadimat:
I'll marry her over and over again. She's out of this world. God fearing, well behaved, Soft heart, we share almost same thraits, she's beautiful, pray for me everyday, contented with whatever I give her, she supports me whenever I'm down, infact no words in this world can describe her.. I prayed so much after my last relationship that God should never open my heart for someone not destined to be my wife, ND that was how this beautiful lady came into my life and turned it around. Since we started dating, virtually any good thing I put my hands on works out. She's a blessing to me and my family... I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
I didnt get her name...
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Galadimat:

You are very lucky o
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:

I promised you one? shocked
Give back my babe...
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luminouz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
InsAne101:
Give back my babe...

Who did I steal oooo shocked
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by iCauseTrouble: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just need a baby mama
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by AussiePlayboy(f): 3:55am On Dec 23, 2019
luminouz:
Na you gimme girl abi?
Lol.. Whats stopping you from having one?
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by Stewart883(m): 4:37am On Dec 23, 2019
cant imagine myself getting married...stil gat more hearts 2 break, my style is get d grls n start up a relationship, show them luv, care, affection n attention..be sure 2 make them really attached 2 u emotionally..lol now d moment d become realy into u my frend datz d best time 2 call it quit n hurt dem sore(but b sure d r realy into u o)...oh! makes me feel so gud, usually they comebak begging or trying 2 get us 2 recouncile... jxt feel gud abt it, so much fun 2 caatch...smiles i knw guys r learning something, n 2 all d beautiful ladies in d house i luv u with all my hrt (am serious)...

My friend,I don't really know how old u are! I will advise u not to thread this part,talking from experience! Some women are evil and will come after u spiritually or otherwise..Pls don't do this!!
Re: Will You Marry The Girl You Are Currently Dating? If So, Why by luminouz(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

Lol.. Whats stopping you from having one?

My account balance bro! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone / Advice Needed;my Gf Insists She'll Abort Our Baby / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.