Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

“avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president (921 Views)

Men, Avoid Women Over 30. Their Fertility Level Is Incredibly Low / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long / Son Insists 94-year-Old Father Must Not Be Buried In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by thegeniusmedia: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Former President of Kenya, Daniel Arap Moi has revealed that the secret to a long life is avoiding women at all costs.

The former President believes that the main reason he has lived long is because he has avoided women and spends most of the time playing on the verandah of his house in Kabarak.

Moi was born a few years after World war I. When asked for tips on how to live a long and happy life, Moi responded ” I always spend most of the time in the fresh air playing a lot with my dogs on the verandahs. I hate noise and that is why I prefer staying alone.”

Daniel Arap Moi first became president of Kenya in 1978. For most of his years as president, Moi and the ruling party have had absolute authority over the country’s political and judicial systems. Moi is a tough, experienced fighter, with “country boy cunning” and craftiness in exploiting tribal divisions.

As the pro-government Sunday Times said: “Moi may not have studied politics at anyone’s university, but he has proved himself a real ‘Professor of politics’ in the practical sense.” In 1982 Moi pushed legislation through making Kenya a de jure (by right) one-party state, although it had been a de facto (actual) one-party state since 1969 when the opposition was banned and KANU had begun overriding Parliament in decision-making matters......https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2019/12/21/avoid-women-if-you-want-to-live-long-94-year-old-ex-president/

Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by DonBenny77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
You want us to jo Soapy?
grin

1 Like

Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Martinez39
Ubunja

Come and see something
Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by Heroclitus(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
He is 26 years short of the 120 years I'd like to live on earth...He knows better
Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by dangotesmummy: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
The same way you avoided your mom and female relations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by babyfaceafrica: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
He has a point
Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by marvel2011(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is gonna be a hard task
Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin
Re: “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
I guess he doesn't have a wife and kids.

But using Genevieve as a case study, he not wrong. Both genders should avoid each other let's see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Serious Relationship / A Positive Turnaround For Good. PLEASE READ. / Am I Acting Cold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.