Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

House Of Scandals - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Scandals (27176 Views)

(janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Carry on.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
More
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cool
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Next please.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sometimes, I would take coffee with some digestives before leaving for office. In a matter of few minutes, the water started to boil. I poured some into a mug.

As usual, I would take it with little milk and no sugar. I was about to lift the mug to my mouth when Sola came inside the kitchen.

“Morning, Richard,” she greeted.

“Morning, Sola. How was your night?”

She shrugged. “Not bad.”

“You want some coffee?”

“Yeah.”

I poured some into another mug and handed it over to her.

“Your guest has gone?” she asked.

“Yes. She left not long ago.”

She sipped from the mug of the coffee.

“I’ve proposed to her,” I announced. “And she said yes.”

Sola nodded without saying a word.

“Maybe you should give Dayo another chance.”

Dayo was her former boyfriend. They broke up when she discovered he was living a philandering life. Sola raised her right hand up as a way of objection. “Please, I’ll rather not talk about him.”

I sighed and took more coffee.

“Why can’t our society allow us to marry who we want?”

I knew where she was going. “The society is setting standards it believes will make things work better.”

She shook her head disapprovingly. “Why do we have to live in misery all because we want to satisfy the society or keep certain standards?”

“Live in misery? That will be a matter of choice. No one can force another person to live in misery.”

“Not marrying the man I really love will make me live in misery.”

I shook my head without saying a word. She moved towards me, lifted her left hand and placed it on my chest.

Oh, no, not again, I thought wryly.

“You can get yourself love, Sola,” I told her.
“I don’t want any other man. It’s you I want.”

“But we have to stop this,” I quickly said. “In Nigeria, incest is a taboo.”

She pretended as if she didn’t hear me. “I could hardly sleep last night. I kept thinking about you.”

“I thought we’ve resolved this matter. My dear sister, we’ve got to stop this.”

Again she shook her. “Go ahead and marry your Kween. As for me, I must continue to have a part of you.”

I tried to take her hand off my chest. “Let’s stop this thing from now on.”

“But, I can’t! I’ve tried to, but I simply can’t stop loving you.”

Oh God. I sighed again. “Sola, you have to try more. Ehn, just try more.”

Her hand gently rubbed on the chest and moved to the right breast.

Gently she pinched. I was supposed to pull her hand away and nip her action in the bud. I was supposed to be firm and insist that we must put an end to the illicit relationship we had been having. Unfortunately, I could not.

She moved the hand to my boxer and gently caressed the place. Then, she knelt down before me and brought my cock out of its case. She spat on it, rubbed the improvised lubricant on the organ and took it to her mouth. Her mouth was warm and receptive.

My organ instantly came alive, though I would have wished it did not. The mouth action she did was exhilarating. Now fully erect, I realized that we had gone back on our words not to indulge in this again.

Kween, if she should know this, would be particularly disappointed, and probably would not forgive me. I shrugged. There was a way we could do this and she would not know. This was one of the ways.

I allowed Sola to do all that she liked with my dick. She did it so sensuously I groaned in pleasure, sucking, suckling and licking.

Some minutes later, I stopped her, brought her back to her feet, removed the bathrobe she was wearing, turned her back to me and spread her legs.

The doggy style was our favorite style and right here in the kitchen, that was the best we could go for. Her hand rested on the kitchen table while I penetrated her from behind.

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cool update
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by UltimateSpice: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
More
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nice story
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
She moved the hand to my boxer and gently caressed the place. Then, she knelt down before me and brought my cock out of its case. She spat on it, rubbed the improvised lubricant on the organ and took it to her mouth. Her mouth was warm and receptive. My organ instantly came alive, though I would have wished it did not.

The mouth action she did was exhilarating. Now fully erect, I realized that we had gone back on our words not to indulge in this again. Kween, if she should know this, would be particularly disappointed, and probably would not forgive me. I shrugged. There was a way we could do this and she would not know. This was one of the ways.

I allowed Sola to do all that she liked with my dick. She did it so sensuously I groaned in pleasure, sucking, suckling and licking. Some minutes later, I stopped her, brought her back to her feet, removed the bathrobe she was wearing, turned her back to me and spread her legs. The doggy style was our favorite style and right here in the kitchen, that was the best we could go for. Her hand rested on the kitchen table while I penetrated her from behind.

She left out soft moans while I did the gentle pounding. I held her boobs which gladly succumbed to my loving hands. Minutes later, I withdrew and spilled the semen on her bum.

Thirty minutes later, I was behind the wheel of my Mercedes Benz C200 car as I made my way to the office. I was full of thoughts as I drove.

Deep within me, I would really love to stop my incestuous relationship with Sola. It was something that had been going on for about two years now and I thought it was high time we stopped it.

My mind went to Kween. Somehow, I believed Kween coming to my life could help. If I should marry her as soon as possible, would that not technically end my affairs with my sister? Would that not effectively put an end to the dalliance?

I nodded to myself. I had no doubt that going right ahead would help me to put an end to my unbridled lust for ladies and sex. By this evening, when Kween came back I would discuss when to do the introduction, the engagement and the proper wedding.

There would be no need to waste time again.

I got to the Ikeja office few minutes to eight. There was a lot of work waiting for me, but I always did things at my own pace. Daddy was always talking about diligence and hard work, and I had always argued that I was diligent enough. He certainly had a sterner view of what hard work should mean.

I worked hard till break time. After my break, I worked hard again. Few minutes to four o’clock, one of the marketers came to tell me I had a visitor.

“Who?”

“She said her name is Madam Helen.”

Madam Helen? I was surprised to hear that. Madam was my good acquaintance some months back.

Four months ago, she had told me she would be relocating to Canada where her first daughter lived. At fifty-two, she was a widow I met when I went out to do corporate marketing for the microfinance bank. She owned a nursery primary school and I had thought they might need our service in getting credit facilities.
Madam Helen was interested, but not in the credit facilities. Her interests were purely personal. I became involved with her and we became lovers. Yes, I knew she was much older and that I probably had no shame beeping a woman like that, but it was not all my faults. The woman had a body that was hardly resistible. The most amazing part of it all was her sexual prowess. I was surprised to discover she was damn good in bed. But then, it was not easy to please or satisfy her.
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
A nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by UltimateSpice: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Nice one.

Thanks
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2020
There was a lot of work waiting for me, but I always did things at my own pace. Daddy was always talking about diligence and hard work, and I had always argued that I was diligent enough. He certainly had a sterner view of what hard work should mean.

I worked hard till break time. After my break, I worked hard again. Few minutes to four o’clock, one of the marketers came to tell me I had a visitor.

“Who?”

“She said her name is Madam Helen.”

Madam Helen? I was surprised to hear that. Madam was my good acquaintance some months back. Four months ago, she had told me she would be relocating to Canada where her first daughter lived.

At fifty-two, she was a widow I met when I went out to do corporate marketing for the microfinance bank. She owned a nursery primary school and I had thought they might need our service in getting credit facilities.

Madam Helen was interested, but not in the credit facilities. Her interests were purely personal. I became involved with her and we became lovers. Yes, I knew she was much older and that I probably had no shame beeping a woman like that, but it was not all my faults.

The woman had a body that was hardly resistible. The most amazing part of it all was her sexual prowess. I was surprised to discover she was damn good in bed. But then, it was not easy to please or satisfy her.

So, when she had told me her twenty-eight years old daughter that lived in Canada wanted her to come over, inwardly, I had breathed in sigh of relief. That was about four months ago. You can therefore understand why I was surprised to be informed now that she was around to see me.

“Alright, tell her to come in,” I answered.

Some seconds later, Madam Helen came inside my office.

“Madam, what a surprise to see you,” I said as soon as she stepped inside.

She beamed in smile.

“I came back later yesterday night.”

“Really? I thought you were still enjoying Canada.” I quickly motioned her to a seat.

“Please, sit down.”

“Thanks, Richard. How’re you?”

I smiled and nodded at her. “I’m fine. Things are not that easy, but man still dey.”

“But, you’re looking good. See how your face dey shine.”

“If you say my face is shining, what do we say about yours? I must say that your travelling has done you good. You’re a bit slimmer and more beautiful.”

“Really?” she glowed in my compliment. “Are you sure about that?”

“Of course.” I decided to give her the ultimate teaser. “You’re more beautiful and much more attractive.”

She was all smiles. “Well, thanks for the compliment, Richy.”

“You’re welcome. How was your stay in Canada?”

She slightly shook her head. “The place is fine, but too dry. Besides, I don’t like the cold. I told her there’s no way I will cope with the winter.”

I nodded and quite agreed with her.

“There’s one more thing,” she added.

“What’s that?”

“I miss you terribly, Richy.”

I tried a smile. Now, I had to be careful. I had a lady in my life that I was hoping to settle down with and I just had to be careful with someone like Madam Helen.

“I must admit that I miss you too,” I returned, trying to please her.

She nodded as if that was the very answer that she expected me to give.

“Why don’t you come over to my place when you close? I have some nice package to gift you.”

Somehow, I felt delighted. “Oh, that will be appreciated, madam.”

She stood up abruptly. “I could have called you on the phone, but I decided to come personally to invite you. I will be waiting for you, Richard.”

I stood up too. “I appreciate your coming, madam. Certainly, I’ll be in your place when I leave here.”

She gave me a knowing wink, waved at me and left the office. I sighed as I watched her go. So, madam was back. Hmn, I just had to be careful.

The sex sessions I had with her were wild and I felt drained each time I had it. Now, with Kween in my life, I just had to be very careful.
Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2020
The sex sessions I had with her were wild and I felt drained each time I had it. Now, with Kween in my life, I just had to be very careful.

I closed for office at 4.30 p.m. there were still some work to do, but I had had enough for the day. I could not come and die for daddy’s business, although it was a business I would inherit. Honestly, I wondered why some guys were crazy about banking job. Yes, the pay was good but you would have to work your ass up.

I drove from Ikeja to Iyana Ipaja, where Madam B had her school and residence. The residence was a duplex with many flowers planted near the car park. It was painted in sky blue and it looked attractive.

The first time I was there, I discovered that madam had a distant cousin and a house maid living with her. All her three children were abroad. With her husband deceased, I could guess it was a lonely place for her.

The maid, the same one I had seen when I first came to the house, opened the gate for me to drive in.

“Welcome, uncle,” she greeted.

“How’re you?” I couldn’t even remember her name.

“Fine, sir.”

I parked my car well and got out of it.

“Madam is in?” I asked unnecessarily.

“Yes, sir.”

She preceded me to the sitting-room downstairs.

“She say make you come up to her room, sir.”

I nodded. That meant there be no much time for preamble, I knew where her room was, so I needed no one to take me there. Gently, I knocked at her door.

“Come in,” she answered from within.

I turned the knob and went inside. It was still the same bed, but many things had changed. The place was rearranged, such that there was now a sofa, and a glass table. The bed was already laid with fluffy bed spread. On the table was a tray of food.

Madam Helen sat on the sofa and smiled up at me. Dressed in a blue bum short and a white spaghetti top, she very much looked sexy. The traps of the bra were black. I could see that it must be the push-up type. The bust looked firm like they were a maiden’s own, thanks to the bra.

“Good day, madam,” I greeted.

“Hello, Richy.”

I looked at the table. “Even without seeing or tasting the food, the aroma I can perceive is very tantalizing.”

“You bet it is very delicious.”

I removed my coat and unknotted my tie, put them on the table attached to her dressing table, and came to sit by her.

“Let’s not waste,” she said. “Food is ready.”

She opened the covers of the plate. There was pounded yam, egusi soup and assorted meats.

“Ah, you didn’t forget what I really like,” I gushed.
She nodded and smiled. “How could I?”

There was a small bow for washing of hands. We washed our hands and started to eat. The first taste of the soup indicated that it was delicious. I complimented accordingly. I ate to my satisfaction, though much was still left of the sumptuous meal. I took some fried turkey.

The beef would have to wait till another time.
Madam Helen summoned the house maid to clear the time.

“Thank you for the food,” I said. “It was indeed very delicious.”

Thereafter, madam fetched a bottle of red wine and filled two glass cup.

“This is very good after the meal we’ve just had,” she put in. I nodded as I could not have agreed more with her.

We sipped our wine. “I brought some things for you for Canada,” she said. “But that can wait.”

I grinned and nodded. Whatever she brought for me could indeed wait.

“How’s the school business going?”

“Fine. I’m yet to fully look into the financial records, but the ones I’ve looked at so far shows that everything is fine.”

I nodded and took more drinks.

I liked the taste of the wine, but I knew I must not take too much of it. Already, the one I took had livened me up. I studied my partner. Helen was no doubt a beautiful woman. Besides the pretty face, she had a great shape. It was true that at fifty plus, things were no longer as firm and attractive as they used to be; but they were still attractive.

I wondered why she refused to remarry. I’m sure some randy, rich men out there would not mind taking her as a second or third wife; or as a mistress.

She probably was a mistress to a rich guy. The man probably had not much time for her, so she went for a young and vibrant guy like me. Inwardly, I shrugged again.

My eyes moved to her chest as she lifted her glass cup to her mouth. Her boobs were not much to talk about. They could not stand beside Kween’s own; or even Sola’s own. However, her nipples were objects of interest. The way they seemed to puff up and responded to tingling always set me on fire.

“You will need to help in massaging my back,” her words drifted into my hearing. “I need a massage.”

I smiled and nodded. “That’s why I’m here, madam.”

She put her glass cup on the table, went to lock the bedroom door and came to the bed. She lay on her belly and stared at me. It was an unspoken message. I dropped my glass cup on the table.

“You want the massage now?” I asked cockily.

She smiled. I removed my shoes and socks.

“The ointment to use is on the dressing table,” she pointed out.

I took the tube from where she had indicated, pressed some on my hand and rubbed my hands.

“I would have to remove this,” she said as she turned on her side, sat up and removed her spaghetti top. I briefly stared at her sexy, lacy bra.

My mind was full of imaginations, the most part dwelling on how her nipples would look inside the cups of the bra.

I knelt on the bed by her side and started the massaging. She closed her eyes while my palms moved systematically over her back. Her skin still felt supple and desirable. The chocolate color seemed natural as all part of the skin blended in one color.

“Move down a bit,” she commanded. “Towards the waist line.”

My hands moved to her waist. There was a little folding of the skin, but not too much. Even some much younger women I knew had more folds at their waist line.

I massaged the place and combined that with handling and cuddling. She responded with moans. My prick would not take things lying low.

My sexual arousal caused hormones, muscles, nerves and my blood vessels to be charged, causing erection on my prick. It strained inside my boxer and trousers. It would just have to exercise patience for a little while.

I continued my work on her back and from her body reaction, she approved of the way I was doing it.

“Do you mind doing the same thing to my bum?” she asked.

Did I mind? Of course, I did not. If I did, would I be alone with her in her bedroom doing what I was doing?

“With all pleasure, madam,” I said in a husky voice. My hands moved to her bum short. I clawed the edges and gently pull it down to her knees. Her bum was round, shapely and full. I imagined what her dead husband must have done with it.

If he was a man that liked aesthetics like did, he would make it a plaything thing. Within the limited time I would have with her, I would try to do the same thing.

There was no way I would massage her bum. Rather, I would rub and caress them. I did that and expected a form of protest from her. None came.

My hands moved on her buttocks as if it was the most cherished thing I loved to do. In zeal, I spanked them. The sound that came from her throat showed that she very much loved what I did.

I took over what to do and how to go about it. First, I decided that I had had enough of her back. I turned her and made her to face up, the way you would do to a baby. She only opened her eyes to look at me briefly before she closed them again. I continued my massage, this time on her tummy. The lush of her vagina was very inviting, but I decided to defer that for now.

Skillfully, my fingers caressed her stomach, down to the strands of the pubic hair and then moved up again. The hands went to her chest. Tenderly, I fondled the boobs even as they nestled in the bra. They were big and looked gorgeous. To aid my desire, she unhooked the bra and removed it.

I cuddled the boobs, twerking the nipples. Again, she closed her eyes. I could feel that her breaths were quickening. I put my lips to them and sucked them. My cock was still straining in his containment. The poor guy would have to be freed.

“Excuse me.” I stopped what I was doing to remove my trousers and boxer. Just then, there were knocks at the door. Madam Helen hissed.

“What could be the problem? Have I not warned this girl not to disturb my private moments?”

We could have ignored the knocking. We could have carried on with what we were doing, but the knocks came again; this time more persistent.

(End of this part. The story continues in House of Scandals II))
Re: House Of Scandals by LoveToRead: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2020
LoveToRead:
Nice one

Thanks
Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
GO ON
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Expecting more
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.