Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal (68308 Views)

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / THE NEW WAR AGAINST AFRICA’S CHRISTIANS - WALL STREET JOURNAL / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Sirjamo: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2019
bilulu:

Who is the head of the caliphate? Does he go to mosque? Who’s in charge of all the muslims in Nigeria? Are they fulani? Is Buhari a Fulani man? Does he go to church? Please say something else. That’s how you guys won’t condemn terrorism openly but keep supporting it from ur bedroom
You are mixing it up. Nomadic Fulani who rear animals on the go is quite different from Domestic Fulani. The normards are the barbarians who goes around killing and kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by hotwax: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Dpharisee:
Sadly, the SW foisted this continuing disaster on Nigerians which TY Danjuma has stated that they are now scared and afraid to speak. It's sad, that people who see themselves as sophisticated can allow hate for Igbos to

I am a core Yoruba man from Ile-Ife...We dont take fulani issue with levity...remember how we dealt with Hausas trying to forment trouble last year.

Its just the yoruba muslims...but I dont blame them. During Jonathan era...He and other Igbo elders insulted Yoruba race.

He even marginalized us. Yorubas had no options than to embrace Buhari. I also supported Buhari...but when some of us saw the evils of Buhari we withdrew our support. But some of us are still holding on to him because of religion interest...

Point no finger at anyone...we are all at fault

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Daniel058(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Religion of Peace
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by saaron(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2019
It's public knowledge that the campaign of Genocide and bloodshed by fulani terrorist is not a mere event that just happened. It was a carefully planned plot (genocide campaign) by buhari's Satanic Regime to wipe out Christians in Nigeria and take over their lands. Grazing land for cows is just a mere undercover dressing for their evil plot.
We all can attest to APC govt's devilsih scheme - RUGA which was meant to hand out territories to fulanis under guise of cattle grazing. To this day buhari's regime have not given up on Ruga. They're hell bend on using it as vehicle to secure FREE ANCESTRAL LANDS for fulanis, not just those in Nigeria but a whole lot of them from other West African countries.
They go unchallenged to remote villages, attack and wipe out whole communities. Fulani terrorist even go as far as setting up FLAGS on people's lands daringly! Who does that in the 21st century? Isn't this a clear sign that they have powerful backing? How many of them have been arrested and prosecuted for genocide by buhari's regime? NONE!
Fulani terrorist have strong support from buhari's regime, hence their confidence in setting up flags on people's land.

They massacred, took over and OCCUPIED christians lands in the Middle Belt. To this day there are thousands of fulanis illegally occupying christian lands in Plateau and Benue state! They're also extending their satanic conquest to South West, then spread out to other parts of Nigeria.
Their goal? Just one - make Nigeria a FULANI REPUBLIC!
The interesting part to this Fulani Satanic agenda is that we were warned about it! Someone predicted it.
As far back as 2014, Nnamdi Kanu predicted the rise of fulani terrorism to a level never witness accross Nigeria but was dismissed and called a 'Mad man.'
Well today fulanis are not just killing and wiping out communities. They are now setting up FLAGS ON ANCESTRAL LANDS TO MARK THEIR TERRITORIES! So who's the mad man now? SETTING OF FLAGS ON TERRITORIES BY AN INVADING ARMY OF TERRORIST IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!!! I guess so called mad men like Nnamdi Kanu can now see visions and predict the future.

Mark my words: Buhari and members of his bloody regime WILL PAY FOR THE LIVES LOST IN NIGERIA ESPECIALLY THE MIDDLE BELT THROUGHT FULANI TERRORIST!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by kushercain: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
tstx:
Typical of Ndi Oyibo.. Always spewing trash about the African Continent... Very inconsiderate people

There's no war against Africa's Christians

Keep deceiving yourself from your comfort zone

12 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by kokomilala(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Christians should start arming themselves however. This intelligence has come out since 2015.Those Fulani you see streaming from one village to another are subtly gathering intelligence. I lived in one village in Zuba,Abuja and I witnessed this.

10 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Unfortunately the sophisticated idiots would never learn... Well let them dip the Koran in Lagos ...

Am I even saying Lagos... Lagos is 60%gone

4 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Balogunodua(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Henry22:

Truly self deceit.......
Better than muslims where shia and sunni are killing eachother on daily bases like animals, infact animals are even better than them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by bromen: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari posture is the covering that Jihadists are using to keep killing the inhabitants of Christians communities across the middlebelt

Demonic worshippers of GAY god won't succeed

And what has gay got to do with this? i think no news had ever reported gay people causing violence, burning churches killing people. Targeting innocent people who are different from you is madness. just pure hate. backward mentaility is a curse in some african states.
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2019
MoIbrahim:
All this jobbers looking for aids and grant. Soon he'll receive more dollars to "save Nigerian Christians" and/or "rebuild churches".

Shut up you head slammer.

Attack the message not the messenger.

That's the same way your useless Islamic brothers too are doing in the north, they collect dollar to build mosque and buy weapons to keep killing non Muslim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Military24:
Tropical yaruba moslem terrorist! Moslems can never rule this world! They want to rule the world using jihads(Al qaeda, Taliban, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc). In as mush as the world remain, moslems world'll ever remain second class and CHRISTIANS domination'll continue!

I am a Christian, and we are NOT struggling with ANYONE to dominate earth. There is heaven, and there is hell. Heaven is my goal. For anyone whose entire ambition is represented by 70 or 80 years, I have eternity to look forward to. We live our peaceful, God - honoring life on earth, and bank on faith in Christ to make heaven. We love those whose stock in trade is hatred, violence, falsehood and hypocrisy, because your only power is to kill. You have no power over the eternal soul.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by HandOverMouth: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
post=85121573:
Jesus is LORD forever and ever.
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by zeuss: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:
Which war against Christians?

Do Christians love themselves? Cos me Wondering why Catholics wont marry an Anglican... Or is it Pentecostal that have vowed not to have anything to do with Celestial church?

If Una don deceive Una self finish, make we know

Divider in chief anti-christ

8 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2019
tstx:
Typical of Ndi Oyibo.. Always spewing trash about the African Continent... Very inconsiderate people

There's no war against Africa's Christians
Yoruba man trying to shift and form Igbo

There is nothing like ndi oyibo in Igbo please , oyibo is singular while ndi ocha is collective

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by TooMuchStuff: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

I am a core Yoruba man from Ile-Ife...We dont take fulani issue with levity...remember how we dealt with Hausas trying to forment trouble last year.

Its just the yoruba muslims...but I dont blame them. During Jonathan era...He and other Igbo elders insulted Yoruba race.

He even marginalized us. Yorubas had no options than to embrace Buhari. I also supported Buhari...but when some of us saw the evils of Buhari we withdrew our support. But some of us are still holding on to him because of religion interest...

Love your honesty.
Buhari is the problem

8 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Do Christians love themselves? Cos me Wondering why Catholics wont marry an Anglican... Or is it Pentecostal that have vowed not to have anything to do with Celestial church?

You must be from SW

7 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by EternalBeing: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019

4 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Dpharisee: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Petty issues among Christian denominations is not the issue, you Yoruba Muslims are trying to spin this story as usual.
The brutality of the Fulani militia is the issue, focus on it, meanwhile Buhari is even offering them visa on arrival and you think everyone here is daft

Moreover, Sunnis send suicide bombers to Shiite mosques, have you ever seen Anglicans bombing Catholic church in Nigeria or Pentecostal attacking Celestial in gunfight

24 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Don't worry , ilorin is gone , offa is gone , parts of Lagos like Agege, idi araba , even obalande etc are gone

Koran must be dipped in the Atlantic via Ahmed Bellow way

9 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Dpharisee:

Petty issues among Christian denominations is not the issue, you Yoruba Muslims are trying to spin this story as usual.
The brutality of the Fulani militia is the issue, Buhari is even offering them visa on arrival and you think everyone here is daft

You don't know Yoruba Muslims ... Those ones are terrible

12 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by adamsberry(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2019
this Jesus worshipers are nothing but a nuisance, always dragging Islam to what does not concern Islam, pls u guys should try understand that is not everyone that will worship a god born through vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

are you mentally unstable?

6 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by TooMuchStuff: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2019
bromen:

And what has gay got to do with this? i think no news had ever reported gay people causing violence, burning churches killing people. Targeting innocent people who are different from you is madness. just pure hate. backward mentaility is a curse in some african states.
Sorry sir!!!! Mr Bromance

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Sterope(f): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
All of African Christians are in Jos. Wow!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You must be from SW
Code Name: "Yoruba Muslim".

9 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by DECLAN2015(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Do they kill anybody like muslims do.
There could be difference in ideology but we don kill God neither do we kill his creation.Any religion that mandate u to kill "unbelievers 'is not a religion but a cult.

16 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by eguarojeona: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2019
MoIbrahim:
All this jobbers looking for aids and grant. Soon he'll receive more dollars to "save Nigerian Christians" and/or "rebuild churches".
Mo Ibrahim.Telling.You people never accept responsibility that you are bad.High time Christians and others see you for the danger you pose to the world.

16 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by LadyExcellency: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Please, have you seen those Christian groups you mentioned killing each other?

I always know extremists by their comments or fight against the truth

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by GorkoDimo: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2019
First there is no such thing as you people.

Secondly Government shield no one.

Thirdly Both sides are Victims. I witness the Massacres of herders first Hand went I was serving in Taraba state in 2002 and my last Deployment was in A place call Egberu in Rivers there too I know what I saw.

Learn to appreciate the Government, a lot need to be done but, remember a lot is been done.

destinie2019:

There is no such thing as a farmer herdsman crisis. One part is fully armed, and shielded by government. The other part are helpless, and being cut down in their sleep. You people are not smart o. You are just utilising brute force. We are not deceived.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by omo1478(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
harmonyAris:
This is so sad and unfortunate. Funny thing is, if christians are generally allowed to bear arms and fight back, this people won't wait o I swear
That is exactly what we are going to do.

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by donprinyo(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Nigeria the new headquarter of fulani caliphate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by eguarojeona: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Says Muslims wey no dey allow their ladies marry Christians or shia

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.