Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal (68442 Views)

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / THE NEW WAR AGAINST AFRICA’S CHRISTIANS - WALL STREET JOURNAL / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Jaspero94(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2019
So nobody noticed the black guy wearing a Nazi symbol t-shirt.

Anyway all na fake news from the mouths of those that refuse to sell us weapons to fight insurgency and blocked every avenue for us to procure weapons. FAKE NEWS

4 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Balogunodua(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2019
hammerU:
I BLAME YORUBAS.

THE MOST GREEDY TRIBAL IN NIGERIA.

BECOS OF THEIR GREED FOR POWER AT LEAST 1MILLION NIGERIANS HAVE NOW BEEN SENT TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE BY BUHARI FULANI HERDSMEN, MILITARY AND BOKO HARAM PEOPLE.

WEN WE TALK ABOUT THE KILLINGS TAKING PLACE DAILY IN OUR REGION, TO DEM IT LOOKS LIKE FILM TRICK BECOS DEY DONT SEE IT.

SINCE 2015, OUR REGION BLOCKADE WITH MILITARY, BUT NO WAR.
Oga you must be stupid for blaming the yorubas, can the yorubas alone vote buhari to power or when yorubas where murdered in Jos did they go blaming the entire Jos for it, so those people killed in Jonathan rigime are animals right, we all vote buhari thinking he will solve the problem but now we know we are wrong, so blaming yorubas for nigeria problems. Go and blame your governors and senators for not speaking out or condeming the killings, or is your governor and senator a yoruba man?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by sangresan(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a misleading and mischievous article. Fulani don't fight for Islam, they fight for their Animals. Majority of nomadic Fulani don't believe in any religion, they don't go to mosque, neither do they offer Salat anywhere.

Boko haram too might be claiming Islam, but they are deceiving themselves. Whenever their camps get raided by security agents, they always find thousands of Condoms, alcohol, hard drugs and women they keep as sex slaves. Rape alone is punishable by death in Islam so all Boko haram has been sentenced to death Insha Allah, thousands of our Mujahedin in the civilian JTF have been helping the military to destroy those unfortunate infidels called Boko haram, because they have no place in Islam and the World!!!

Ignorance is a disease!

Be informed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2019
MoIbrahim:
All this jobbers looking for aids and grant. Soon he'll receive more dollars to "save Nigerian Christians" and/or "rebuild churches".

They are willing tools at the hands of imperialist, that took their ancestors as slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by hotwax: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga there is nothing like yoruba muslims, an average yoruba man or woman does not care about religion all those muric and co are just noise makers and nobody takes them serious cause there millions of househood in southwest where their are both christains and muslims in the family.

Go to facebook pages...You will see Okunola Samuel attacking Buhari, Kamrudeen Oladapo siding Buhari. They are the same blood brothers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2019
iykecicero:
Lagos, Nigeria:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-war-against-africas-christians-11576880200

Picture 1 - Bernard-Henri Lévy speaks to Fulani men in Nigeria. PHOTO: GILLES HERTZOG

Yoruba brought this madness on us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by tstx(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2019
Firebomber:

Can you give us the population of Christian in Bornu and North east as large and compare it to their population in 2012.

Bornu and North east Are both in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country in Africa. Nigeria is not Africa.

My problem with the article is the title...
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by skolab4(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2019
You will regain ur sanity only when u start resoning beyond islam /religion as the only root of ur problem.
I know this story must emanate from a Nigerian Christian who has ofcourse been sentimentally blindfolded by religion and even worst than the so called fulani extremist trying to cause disunity in Africa raising alarm on nothing ,
Have u asked urself "Does Islam only exist among the fulanis? Obviously No, " Are all Muslim waging war against Africa? No. Are u referring to Fulani waging war or Muslim waging war.
DANGOTE is a Muslim from north when he's making Nigeria proud in Africa and u r seeking to be employed in his company, he's a role model but when a fulani/Hausaman commit a crime, Islam is in trouble..
When exactly will u start using ur head?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2019
MelloJelly:

The fucking irony. Islam is from arabs and they are far worse than whites. they are so retarded

They are not worse
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:
Which war against Christians?

Do Christians love themselves? Cos me Wondering why Catholics wont marry an Anglican... Or is it Pentecostal that have vowed not to have anything to do with Celestial church?

If Una don deceive Una self finish, make we know

Modified : Why do religious people get aggressive whenever there religious beliefs are been questioned?

Abi why the attacks on my innocent questions.. Stay clear or ban awaits attacking comments

U must be one of those islamic porks

3 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nukilia: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga you must be stupid for blaming the yorubas, can the yorubas alone vote buhari to power or when yorubas where murdered in Jos did they go blaming the entire Jos for it, so those people killed in Jonathan rigime are animals right, we all vote buhari thinking he will solve the problem but now we know we are wrong, so blaming yorubas for nigeria problems. Go and blame your governors and senators for not speaking out or condeming the killings, or is your governor and senator a yoruba man?

Do not mind that deluded guy! They always look for someone to blame undecided

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Balogunodua(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

Oga, i'm not talking about what the quran said i am talking about yorubas, an average yoruba man sees him self first as a yoruba man before anything, and they don't take religion serious like northerners except those in ilorin who are a little religous but not like the northerners, my point religion can not cause tension between the yoruba's.

4 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2019
tstx:

Bornu and North east Are both in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country in Africa. Nigeria is not Africa.

My problem with the article is the title...

OK. So what's wrong with the title?

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by mildflame: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Come 2023 let me see any basta-rd moslem that wanna contest the presidency, Nigeria will scatter 4 good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by helinues: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
OAMJ4
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2 : Dont insult other members

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nukilia: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

He might be an extremist but he raised some very important points
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Taqiyya

Now I see... The Muslim lies....

In Islam, Taqiya or Taqiyya is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. A related term is, Kitmān, which has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission. Wikipedia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Patrioticman007(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2019
It’s a village of Fulani nomads who carried out a tiny, localized Fulanization after the Christians cleared out. “What are you doing here?” demands an adolescent boy wearing a T-shirt adorned with a swastika. “Are you taking advantage of the fact that it’s Friday, and we’re in the mosque, to come spy on our women? The Quran forbids that!” When I ask if wearing a swastika isn’t also contrary to the Quran, he looks puzzled, then launches into a feverish tirade. He says he knows he’s wearing “a German insignia,” but he believes that “all men are brothers,” except for the “bad souls” who “hate Muslims.”

From these quotes, we all know these are fake news.

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by unmask: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2019
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!!! You think everyone here is dumb? Fulanis have been the principal vehicle for the spread of Islam in West Africa and their cattle trader are only a means of financing their violent propagation of Islam... have all the places they captured in Kaduna and and Jos under the leadership of Buhari not been converted to Islamic homesteads , have their chiefdoms not been all not been converted to Emirates . I wonder what you SW people gain in supporting such evil
so is your problem the people called Fulanis or Islam....because you seem to neglect other parts of the post you reacted to

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Depressed101: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a misleading and mischievous article. Fulani don't fight for Islam, they fight for their Animals. Majority of nomadic Fulani don't believe in any religion, they don't go to mosque, neither do they offer Salat anywhere.

Boko haram too might be claiming Islam, but they are deceiving themselves. Whenever their camps get raided by security agents, they always find thousands of Condoms, alcohol, hard drugs and women they keep as sex slaves. Rape alone is punishable by death in Islam so all Boko haram has been sentenced to death Insha Allah, thousands of our Mujahedin in the civilian JTF have been helping the military to destroy those unfortunate infidels called Boko haram, because they have no place in Islam and the World!!!
i agree the fulanis mostly fight for their animals and are not overly religious, but as humans they always find a way to bring in Islam they defend their barbaric acts of kidnapping, raping , looting and conquering...

Either way they are too barbaric for the society and therefore should be contained.

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Nukilia:

He might be an extremist but he raised some very important points

He raised nothing.

Sunni n Shiites Slaugter themselves by the tens of thousands and by the hundreds of thousands yearly across the world...how many times have Catholics fought with anglicans n people died

Muslims should focus on their violent religion n leave other religions alone.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga there is nothing like yoruba muslims, an average yoruba man or woman does not care about religion all those muric and co are just noise makers and nobody takes them serious cause there millions of househood in southwest where their are both christains and muslims in the family.

Lied

MURIC man is a from where
The pant bomb man is from where
The Woolwich brothers are also from where

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by yunzy(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2019
all I know is that religion had taken away humanity and that's why we are suffering from it right now.
Christians hates their selves
Muslim hates their selves also because I have a Muslim brother from not who always criticizes the western Muslims as well as Shiite also.
nevertheless I remains a marlian cos we don't hate we don't disguise problem shared will always be a problem solved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by hotwax: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2019
yunzy:
all I know is that religion had taken away humanity and that's why we are suffering from it right now.
Christians hates their selves
Muslim hates their selves also because I have a Muslim brother from not who always criticizes the western Muslims as well as Shiite also

My elder brother hates Tijaniyat muslims like shiiit..lolz

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Jamesilvar(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
For your own good, arm yourself.

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Balogunodua(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Go to facebook pages...You will see Okunola Samuel attacking Buhari, Kamrudeen Oladapo siding Buhari. They are the same blood brothers.
Using facebook has judgement makes me understand how confused you are, now let me tell you i have seen Suleiman Ajayi attacking buhari not only on facebook but twitter and i have seen Peter Eze Promise support buhari on same facebook and i have him has a facebook friend. So if we are to judge with facebook then everyone should be blame. Even me talking to support buhari just to get my igbo friends angry on facebook group chat, but some of them know i don't like him.

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by AmuDimpka: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Balogunodua:

The blame is on Yoruba trust me, in the whole South the Yoruba takes the blame and there is nothing you can do about it

Unless you retrace your steps... Where is oba lagoon seff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by harmonyAris(f): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2019
TheSourcerer:
MuMU

You're very senseless.stupid extremist

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by hucienda: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Wahala dey o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.