Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal (68307 Views)

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / THE NEW WAR AGAINST AFRICA’S CHRISTIANS - WALL STREET JOURNAL / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by TooMuchStuff: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2019
destinie2019:

I am a Christian, and we are NOT struggling with ANYONE to dominate earth. There is heaven, and there is hell. Heaven is my goal. For anyone whose entire ambition is represented by 70 or 80 years, I have eternity to look forward to. We live our peaceful, God - honoring life on earth, and bank on faith in Christ to make heaven. We love those whose stock in trade is hatred, violence, falsehood and hypocrisy, because your only power is to kill. You have no power over the eternal soul.
Well done... !

Remember Nehemiah was holding his Sword while on the Project of Building the Walls of Jerusalem. There are times to wipe out Fulanis Jihadists too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by eguarojeona: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a misleading and mischievous article. Fulani don't fight for Islam, they fight for their Animals. Majority of nomadic Fulani don't believe in any religion, they don't go to mosque, neither do they offer Salat anywhere.

Boko haram too might be claiming Islam, but they are deceiving themselves. Whenever their camps get raided by security agents, they always find thousands of Condoms, alcohol, hard drugs and women they keep as sex slaves. Rape alone is punishable by death in Islam so all Boko haram has been sentenced to death Insha Allah, thousands of our Mujahedin in the civilian JTF have been helping the military to destroy those unfortunate infidels called Boko haram, because they have no place in Islam and the World!!!
You so called moderates won't criticize the fundamentalists coz you low key are happy they are decimating Christian population.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Balogunodua(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

I am a core Yoruba man from Ile-Ife...We dont take fulani issue with levity...remember how we dealt with Hausas trying to forment trouble last year.

Its just the yoruba muslims...but I dont blame them. During Jonathan era...He and other Igbo elders insulted Yoruba race.

He even marginalized us. Yorubas had no options than to embrace Buhari. I also supported Buhari...but when some of us saw the evils of Buhari we withdrew our support. But some of us are still holding on to him because of religion interest...

Point no finger at anyone...we are all at fault
Oga there is nothing like yoruba muslims, an average yoruba man or woman does not care about religion all those muric and co are just noise makers and nobody takes them serious cause there millions of househood in southwest where their are both christains and muslims in the family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by kiyosaki1(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You must be from SW

Taqiyya

3 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Beremx(f): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
This is a misleading and mischievous article. Fulani don't fight for Islam, they fight for their Animals. Majority of nomadic Fulani don't believe in any religion, they don't go to mosque, neither do they offer Salat anywhere.

Boko haram too might be claiming Islam, but they are deceiving themselves. Whenever their camps get raided by security agents, they always find thousands of Condoms, alcohol, hard drugs and women they keep as sex slaves. Rape alone is punishable by death in Islam so all Boko haram has been sentenced to death Insha Allah, thousands of our Mujahedin in the civilian JTF have been helping the military to destroy those unfortunate infidels called Boko haram, because they have no place in Islam and the World!!!
So Usman Dan Fodio fought for his cattles through Jihad? Abeg no me laugh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by mmsen: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
A postcard vendor joins the group and offers me portraits of Osama bin Laden and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He agrees the Christians will eventually leave and Nigeria will be “free.”

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by bromen: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari posture is the covering that Jihadists are using to keep killing the inhabitants of Christians communities across the middlebelt

Demonic worshippers of GAY god won't succeed

you just open your mouth and talk rubbish. what has gay got to do with the topic? or you guys just like picking on them?
Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by farem: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2019
MoIbrahim:
All this jobbers looking for aids and grant. Soon he'll receive more dollars to "save Nigerian Christians" and/or "rebuild churches".

Can you deny what has been said?! That's the point and not this vague analysis.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:
Which war against Christians?

Do Christians love themselves? Cos me Wondering why Catholics wont marry an Anglican... Or is it Pentecostal that have vowed not to have anything to do with Celestial church?

If Una don deceive Una self finish, make we know

Lol, you are just as dumb as your name. I never see a Sunni Muslim marry a shite or is that not OK?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Bellotelli: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't care whatever the white media make of the conflict in Nigeria. For me, I live nd will die a Muslim. If you don't like my faith nd you can't tolerate me, go hang yourself. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by eguarojeona: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Nigerianization:

But the late ISIS leader Al Baghdadi had PhD in Islamic studies.
They never accept responsibilities.With all the evidence they will still claim Islam is peaceful ,non violent.I don't know if they think people are stupid.The world is stepping up against Islam.The reason for the nationalism in Europe and America now.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by kiyosaki1(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga there is nothing like yoruba muslims, an average yoruba man or woman does not care about religion all those muric and co are just noise makers and nobody takes them serious cause there millions of househood in southwest where their are both christains and muslims in the family.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim may appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel friendly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:

Can you please remind use the name of Fulani organization, and what's Allah doing it the name?

You people are hilarious.

4 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by farem: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

Do Christians love themselves? Cos me Wondering why Catholics wont marry an Anglican... Or is it Pentecostal that have vowed not to have anything to do with Celestial church?

Can you tell us how sunni and shite fare together, Mr United? satan himself is bowing to allah the way he trains his children to express their differences

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by crownwealth: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Buharin will FAIL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Military24: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
destinie2019:

I am a Christian, and we are NOT struggling with ANYONE to dominate earth. There is heaven, and there is hell. Heaven is my goal. For anyone whose entire ambition is represented by 70 or 80 years, I have eternity to look forward to. We live our peaceful, God - honoring life on earth, and bank on faith in Christ to make heaven. We love those whose stock in trade is hatred, violence, falsehood and hypocrisy, because your only power is to kill. You hav e no power over the eternal soul.
Truth !

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by crownwealth: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

Nonsensical nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019

3 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by kiyosaki1(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
MoIbrahim:
All this jobbers looking for aids and grant. Soon he'll receive more dollars to "save Nigerian Christians" and/or "rebuild churches".

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.  This is a Shiite term: the Sunni counterpart is Muda'rat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2019
tstx:
Typical of Ndi Oyibo.. Always spewing trash about the African Continent... Very inconsiderate people

There's no war against Africa's Christians

Can you give us the population of Christian in Bornu and North east as large and compare it to their population in 2012.

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2019
International bodies are already taking up our fight! against our oppressors

Ray of Hope
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Donpeak(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2019
This is exactly what has been happening in Nigeria, but so many who should be speaking are keeping quiet because it has not affected them directly. Imagine pastor Adeboye can’t condemn this evil government because his supposed son is the VP. What a shame!
Too many innocent blood shed in Nigeria, especially in the North. God will judge the jihadist president Buhari, so he doesn’t go unpunished for his heinous crime against humanity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Ojiofor: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
Fake news. Fulani herdsmen no sabi who be muslim or xtain. Many are pagans

Only that the name of there organization have Allah in it, and the funniest part is they are the one that create the caliphate in Nigeria. So who is more fake here.

Insane head slammer mumuslim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by backnbeta(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Military24:
Tropical yaruba moslem terrorist! Moslems can never rule this world! They want to rule the world using jihads(Al qaeda, Taliban, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen etc). In as mush as the world remain, moslems world'll ever remain second class and CHRISTIANS domination'll continue!
It's a lost battle and they know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Donpeak:
This is exactly what has been happening in Nigeria, but so many who should be speaking are keeping quiet because it has not affected them directly. Imagine pastor Adeboye can’t condemn this evil government because his supposed son is the VP. What a shame!
Too many innocent blood shed in Nigeria, especially in the North. God will judge the jihadist president Buhari, so he doesn’t go unpunished for his heinous crime against humanity.

OH! GOD of Isrealities....you never lost a battle! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2019
GorkoDimo:
This article is nothing but bullshit and ignorance, the Farmer herder crises is a struggle for resources NOT Religion.

Majority of the victims of the crises are peasant farmers and herders, trying to give it a religious background and struggle is mischievious and misleading.

Seriously, well is there no farmer in muslim majority state?

You people are so dumb to reason with.

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Sirjamo: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2019
eguarojeona:
You so called moderates won't criticize the fundamentalists coz you low key are happy they are decimating Christian population.
More Muslim have been killed by Boko haram in the last 10 years than Christian. That so called decimation of Christian is a swine song I have been hearing since I was born.

1 Like

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Neoteny(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Christian sponsored propaganda

Those two guys in the picture are most certainly NOT Fulani

They look like birom youths

I wonder how a nomadic fulani would even know the significance of the swastika

And for the record most nomadic fulanis don't give a hoot about any religion

Keep trying, CAN. The rest of the world is not so easily hoodwinked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2019
GorkoDimo:
This article is nothing but bullshit and ignorance, the Farmer herder crises is a struggle for resources NOT Religion.

Majority of the victims of the crises are peasant farmers and herders, trying to give it a religious background and struggle is mischievious and misleading.

It have no religious background but they are busy burning churches and leaving mosque alone. You people are insane

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal by Firebomber: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2019
AMvanquish:
This is a misleading Article. The struggle is for resources , and not religion. This conflict has been going on for years.
It is news everywhere now because the frequency and deadly nature of the raids has increased.

Really? It not religion but there first target is burning of churches.

You people are so funny and hilarious.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos) / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.