Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,154 members, 7,825,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship (1614 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Hello nairalanders

I eventually confessed my feelings to her on phone(last week), she sounded so surprised (we've been friends like two sessions) and said a long wowww thrice and asked if I was serious, I said yes. I told her she could take her time as she seemed so surprised.

Then I asked her if she had thought about it 3 days later on WhatsApp and then she replied with "ehm I'm in a relationship" (which sounds funny, not true or convincing to me)

I then asked if we would still remain friends and she said yes.

I regret telling her I like her, I'm heartbroken

What do you think I did wrong? I plan on letting her be, do you think that's good? Or is there something I can do to remedy the situation?

Do you think I should still be friends with her?
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Oluromantic: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
To be frank with you, my advice is wierd but if you care to listen, it shd help you...

First, you need to woo as many girls as possible 3 or 4 or so. The idea is all girls do not have same countenance, temperance and personality. Not all are unreasonable and irrational or play hard-to-get. Even if the one who agrees for you is not the one u like, she'll still be a back up plan of relief when you're rejected. Bcus the more you're obsessed with one, the more she plays with ur emotions. That's the secret behind men including married men keeping more than one girlfriend after their wife. Only few girls are sensitive enough to understand the feelings of rejection.

Secondly, you can get a brothel customer. It has helped a lot of men. It has even saved many marriages. Most brothel patronizers are married men.

Thirdly, wise up, it's a brain task, not an emotional game. It shouldn't stop you from facing your studies diligently. And you shd be secretive enough. You don't have to tell anyone your plans except when advice is seriously needed and get advice from mature minds not boys..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Blacknote: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
it feels that way to regret and sober for expreeeing your feelings and then kept hanging.

dont worry, with time you will get past all those feelings.

your gender is meant to throw advances, it is now at the power of her gender to accept or decline.

if the response is negative, nothing do you everyone has been in that shoe.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by StrongandMighty: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
You have to understand that is not every girl you're close to that you've to ask out before you guys can be in a relationship. You should have left things the way they are and take full advantage of it but now you've bleeped things up by asking her out , now you've given her the power to torment you emotionally.. na you set yourself up

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by EzzyCarter: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2020
You simply keep calm, don't force things and strike when you see an opening. If you do this, the cake will surely reach ur side and you'll get ur own slice cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2020
StrongandMighty:
You have to understand that is not every girl you're close to that you've to ask out before you guys can be in a relationship. You should have left things the way they are and take full advantage of it but now you've bleeped things up by asking her out , now you've given her the power to torment you emotionally.. na you set yourself up

he did not bleep up and he hasnt set up anything.

a good movement is that you made your intentions known to her, hence she no longer sees you in that friendship light but a romantic light, though she might not be attracted to you yet.

infact, my play is to tell ladies have met that i intend dating how i find them sexually appealing, and my expectation is to expect a strong No from the onset.

then i take it up from there, sloowlllyyyyy
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Oluromantic: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Blacknote:
I run go shit
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by kalufelix(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Why should you regret expressing your feelings...come on! You are a man..built to absorb rejection and disappointments...Don't ask her for reply its seems odd..ask her if she loves the person she is dating..she will say yes..just tell her she can always talk/confide in you if she feels any need to do so...that's it.. Don't become obsessed..don't go calling and chatting and texting her else you get friendzoned till eternity...you have already made your deepest feelings know to her...you have now become vulnerable so its time to show some dignity...if you don't get a direct 'Yes' you should get a yes through her actions (she might not want you to think she has been 'unemployed' all this while) ...In the absence of those just smile and move on ..and please don't stalk her...fish plenty for ocean rabaraba...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Admissionclass: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Iblak:
Hello nairalanders

I eventually confessed my feelings to her on phone(last week), she sounded so surprised (we've been friends like two sessions) and said a long wowww thrice and asked if I was serious, I said yes. I told her she could take her time as she seemed so surprised.

Then I asked her if she had thought about it 3 days later on WhatsApp and then she replied with "ehm I'm in a relationship" (which sounds funny, not true or convincing to me cos we were closer, flirted more, she asked for hugs and would even hold my hands in public when we're walking together before the COVID break)

I then asked if we would still remain friends and she said yes.

3 days ago she texts "hey"

Me: "Hello"

She: no reply 

Me: "how are you"

She: "How are you, I'm good"

Me: "I'm gooder"( a kind of small inside joke) 

She: No reply 

PS: I told her over the phone because school was suddenly suspended due to COVID 19

I regret telling her I like her, I'm heartbroken

What do you think I did wrong? I plan on letting her be, do you think that's good? Or is there something I can do to remedy the situation?

Do you think I should still be friends with her?

I still can't believe men still cry over rejection these days if you have not reached that stage where rejection is normal to you then you are not yet a man.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by StrongandMighty: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2020
keenn:

a good movement is that you made your intentions known to her, hence she no longer sees you in that friendship light but a romantic light, though she might not be attracted to you yet.

infact, my play is to tell ladies have met that i intend dating how i find them sexually appealing, and my expectation is to expect a strong No from the onset.

Read my first paragraph again!
I don't want to believe it's a kid that's behind your handle.
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by kalufelix(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
keenn:

Wow ! ..baba educate me more on this reverse format please...thanks
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Read my first paragraph again!
I don't want to believe it's a kid that's behind your handle.

its actually a kid thats behind the handle.

in what way as a man pleebed up for expressing his emotions to a lady?

turned down or not, abused or not he hasnt, this is just one of the steps in acceptimg rejection just as someone earlier said.
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Easybela(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
undecidedoga,the guy you quoted is 100% right, women aren't same,what worked for a girl will not work for another. That guy just described my person, if am crushing on you and you want our friendship to last,just don't ask me out,allow things flow naturally. Any day you pour out your heart to me,I will begin to avoid you like no man's business
keenn:

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2020
kalufelix:
Wow ! ..baba educate me more on this reverse format please...thanks

trust me, there are no step by step method on how to go by this.

ladies might be attrcted to the worst of men and even keep beating themselves why they do.

just as someone said, you need to cast your net on more ladies to increase your chances, a lady can date when she is ready to, by just saying yes to the guys asking her out or just sending a random hi to her contact on social media, doesnt works that way for guys expecially if your intention is to woo amd not buying romance with money.
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:
undecidedoga,the guy you quoted is 100% right, women aren't same,what worked for a girl will not work for another. That guy just described my person, if am crushing on you and you want our friendship to last,just don't ask me out,allow things flow naturally. Any day you pour out your heart to me,I will begin to avoid you like no man's business

thats why i wount waste my time on you in a bid to have romance, how long will i wait till things flow natutally.

last i checked, your gender lives longer than mine.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Easybela(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Sorry sir ,you don't have to wait,am taken,this covid 19 made me shift my wedding but not to worry,.........still trying to reorganize things,I will definitely pass my I.V across to you cheesy
keenn:

thats why i wount waste my time on you in a bid to have romance, how long will i wait till things flow natutally.

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Godsonjolly: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2020
keenn:

grin
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by keenn: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:
Sorry sir ,you don't have to wait,am taken,this covid 19 made me shift my wedding but not to worry,.........still trying to reorganize things,I will definitely pass my I.V across to you cheesy

congrats to you sis, try invite me sha. wink grin

but on a serious note if the guy above is crushing bigtime on a lady like you that is already engage, how will he know this (expecially for ladies that keep their would be susceptible engagment secret) without him first expressing his feelings.

op i hope u have learnt from this.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by akaahs(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2020
keenn:

He bleep up by asking for friendship. A confident
guy wouldn't accept friendship if she asked after the made is intention known.
Let him forget her and watch how things play if at all he is still interested in her.
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
To be frank with you, my advice is wierd but if you care to listen, it shd help you...

First, you need to woo as many girls as possible 3 or 4 or so. The idea is all girls do not have same countenance, temperance and personality. Not all are unreasonable and irrational or play hard-to-get. Even if the one who agrees for you is not the one u like, she'll still be a back up plan of relief when you're rejected. Bcus the more you're obsessed with one, the more she plays with ur emotions. That's the secret behind men including married men keeping more than one girlfriend after their wife. Only few girls are sensitive enough to understand the feelings of rejection.

Secondly, you can get a brothel customer. It has helped a lot of men. It has even saved many marriages. Most brothel patronizers are married men.

Thirdly, wise up, it's a brain task, not an emotional game. It shouldn't stop you from facing your studies diligently. And you shd be secretive enough. You don't have to tell anyone your plans except when advice is seriously needed and get advice from mature minds not boys..
Thanks

but that your second advice ehn, no
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2020
StrongandMighty:

So what do I do
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Easybela:
Really?
So it ends just like that
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
keenn:

Hmm

btw how many successes have you recorded with this method
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Aroboi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
There's nothing wrong in making ur intentions known to a lady esp one u av a close friendship with..the only mistake u made was agreeing 2 b jst friends aftr she declined ur advances..u wld av jst continue wit d flow nd nt suggest jst being frnds.
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Jas80: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't just understand guys on this romance section. Don't you guys learn from the mistakes others have made?.

You must have heard times without number that you should never ask a girl out? And you still went ahead to ask her out, why? Because you think your case is different. Well done sir.

My only advice is that you should forget about her. Try and work yourself, read books, watch movies and play video games, listen to musics. Stop chatting with her because that will only make make you stick around.

Oga, abeg listen to the advice when I give you so o, if you like still go dy call her, na u know.....I don go

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Aroboi:
There's nothing wrong in making ur intentions known to a lady esp one u av a close friendship with..the only mistake u made was agreeing 2 b jst friends aftr she declined ur advances..u wld av jst continue wit d flow nd nt suggest jst being frnds.
Hmm, so what do I do now
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jas80:
I don't just understand guys on this romance section. Don't you guys learn from the mistakes others have made?.

You must have heard times without number that you should never ask a girl out? And you still went ahead to ask her out, why? Because you think your case is different. Well done sir.

My only advice is that you should forget about her. Try and work yourself, read books, watch movies and play video games, listen to musics. Stop chatting with her because that will only make make you stick around.

Oga, abeg listen to the advice when I give you so o, if you like still go dy call her, na u know.....I don go

lol, never ask a girl out? Why? doesn't make sense
Re: When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship by Iblak: 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
akaahs:

He bleep up by asking for friendship. A confident
guy wouldn't accept friendship if she asked after the made is intention known.
Let him forget her and watch how things play if at all he is still interested in her.
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married / Why Did God Create Ugly People, When He Knows They Can't Attract Opposite Sex / Palace Of Sin (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.