Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (104946 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
She hasn’t getting fat
She is at his pick now
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by RedBlackPepper: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Forever beautiful. My sweet Agbani

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by fergie001: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Hbd, Agbani.....can't still forget that night....

Every slim girl was now been called AGBANI...
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by seanwilliam(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2019
I really don't know the criteria for this thing

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ashley86400: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!
What did Tacha and Co do?
Why do people like comparing women?
Do all the women in your family behave the same? Does that mean you love them less?
Take women for what they are. What you should avoid is a woman that pretends to be what she's not.
#Beyourself

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!

I remembered... Me and my sisters screamed.... Although I was still very small then... I wanted to become the 2nd agbani darego but when I clocked 13 I was really fat... The fat has not left me since then.. I did everything so I could become slim... But nothing worked... So I chose another dream...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2019
CapitalHYC:

Na today??
he don frequent. Those nairaland bloggers don quit as he no dey pay them. Yomzy, gistmore etc
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Truthbites: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Mopolchi:
Agbani no fine aswear. How she take win? Efcc needs to investigate the fraud that made her win the award. angry

Yeah..then it was hosted in Africa and the oyibos took a decision to give someone in Africa .so they chose her. I remember people complaining then that she wasn't the best..well, zoning is in every aspect of life, from politics, awards, beauty pageant , et al..... grin

6 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Tembebe: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
She hasn’t getting fat
She is at his pick now
What da fvck did you right?
Edit it man shocked

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by toprealman: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why is her leg like that
So that people like you can have something to talk about

6 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by davis51(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2019
So una don 4get say people die 4 dis gal head dat year
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by rentAcock(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

I remembered... Me and my sisters screamed.... Although I was still very small then... I wanted to become the 2nd agbani darego but when I clocked 13 I was really fat... The fat has not left me since then.. I did everything so I could become slim... But nothing worked... So I chose another dream...

Aww, if that's your profile pic. Fat or not, you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by OddslordIsBack: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2019
agbani dey reign go
hbd
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by H2ho(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

fat waist? undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by OddslordIsBack: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

I love you like this

hope ur not married?

lol

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Looks like Tacha in one of those pictures. cheesy
She's tacha sister na, why won't she look like her lol.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
Lala don turn blogger lol
Front page dry this day, imagine four r topic makes front page since yesterday evening. As an employer he has to come up with something

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
Slim ladies don't age faster.

I do only skinny all my life
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by realstars: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why is her leg like that
you mean the second pics?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Amsickindahead: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Beauty without big booty ain't shit to me.Am African and sick in da head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by realstars: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
adetoroamos:
Front page dry this day, imagine four r topic makes front page since yesterday evening. As an employer he has to come up with something
good observer.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by cybriz82(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:

Do u remember this words if u found urself in d middle of sea..what are the things u ll need? A bl---- a b---- and w----
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Maj196(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Is that not Priyanka Chopra crowning her up there?

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by sharone21(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2019
4ckz:
I don't know how people are attracted to this kind of look. More so give the award of miss World to her.

She looks so repulsive to me.

Shout out to all the women that look like women. You guys should really be the ones celebrated, not these bags of bones.

You are looking at her from the perspective of a typical African man...na her type white men dey like or African men that reason like whites....that is her natural built not that she is dieting.

6 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by GorkoDimo: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2019
So she is now from Taraba state? I mean married to Ishaya from Takum makes her a Tarabian, Gov Ishaku can get her to advertise the Cucumber He spend Billions to Farm grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by A305: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Her beauty is been overrated like Genevieve.

Juliet Ibrahim and Munachi Abii looks hotter than her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by 4ckz: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2019
sharone21:

You are looking at her from the perspective of a typical African man...na her type white men dey like or African men that reason like whites....that is her natural built not that she is dieting.

Forget white man, black man talk. She looks sick, very sick.

Would you even like to look like that yourself?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Copy and paste mod.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Defenderalert(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Beautiful woman.

The son of a billionaire married her at the age of 35. Ubunja the actual fossil. Did you read that? You will forever remain wifeless, bitter and poor, droopy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Massage4health(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2019
nototribalist:
depressed people like you will always find one fault. Oluku
hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.