Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (104985 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Contumely: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2019
I would rather pick that thick girl selling okpa at Enugu over this anorexic lass
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Bellotelli: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!
You were beginning to make sense until you mention Tacha. Why would you compare a human ND a swine.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by franugo(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
She hasn’t getting fat
She is at his pick now

If u can't write readable English, pls for the sake of people like us dt actually read comments, stick to pidgin

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by enemmo(f): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Mopolchi:
Agbani no fine aswear. How she take win? Efcc needs to investigate the fraud that made her win the award. angry

Who fine reach her?

Her facial structure alone..Her height (6 feet) and her self confidence

7 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by omoadeleye(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2019
Ashley86400:
Most people don't know the lady who passed on the crown to her is Priyanka Chopra, famous Indian actress and now wife of Nick Jonas.
Life sha. . .

Wdgaf about her...

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by LadySarah: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2019
davis51:
So una don 4get say people die 4 dis gal head dat year
how
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2019
franugo:

If u can't write readable English, pls for the sake of people like us dt actually read comments, stick to pidgin
And what is your business in what I wrote
Does it affect your job at your working place

M y b

Mind your business

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by franugo(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

And what is your business in what I wrote
Does it affect your job at your working place

M y b

Mind your business

You made it a public biz when u put it up on a public platform. I still stick to my advice, no one is forcing u to use English to write. Other languages abound
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Shut up abeg
Imbecîle
MrRemedy:
Add up some fats maa'm.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Americanboy35: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Ashley86400:
Most people don't know the lady who passed on the crown to her is Priyanka Chopra, famous Indian actress and now wife of Nick Jonas.
Life sha. . .
Really? Waaow
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Oblongata: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!
where you spoil everything na when you begin dey mention tasha and co. Miles apart bro angry
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by rentAcock(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2019
cybriz82:

Do u remember this words if u found urself in d middle of sea..what are the things u ll need? A bl---- a b---- and w----

Yup. Blanket, bible and water I believe
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ashley86400: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2019
omoadeleye:

Wdgaf about her...
The rest of the world.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ashley86400: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Americanboy35:

Really? Waaow
Yeah.
She was the previous miss world then.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by eedimo(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why is her leg like that
Because she's taller than you.

People are celebrating her for an achievement, you are busy looking for the part of her body that can make u dance soapy

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Candrevah: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
Slim ladies don't age faster.

No, Not Just Slim ladies, But Slim People generally. I have an Athlete body though which I'm so much In love with. But one needs to speak and embrace the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Originalsly: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmm...... I strongly believe..... if allowed..... she has a better chance of winning now than any of the contestants participants we keep sending to these international competitions.
No doubt... she is naturally beautiful and has kept herself very well after all these yearsss.

5 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Westernlove: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
She hasnt getting fat
She is at his pick now

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Belleful: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2019
hmmm so na ur name we take day call all slim girls AGBANI Darego as if say na word from dictionary? may we achieve what we make our names to reign for ever like abgani name. may long-life colour ur world.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by MrBONE2(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Mopolchi:
Agbani no fine aswear. How she take win? Efcc needs to investigate the fraud that made her win the award. angry

grin

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by banom(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:

How can you ever mention tacha where agbani darego is being mentioned....that's a hate speech you just made, and you need to apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by hybridblood07(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2019
What's the criteria of winning a beauty pageant?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by GraGra247(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Miss world pageant is when the world unanimously agrees to give special awards to female walking skeletons.

Question: How do you win miss world?

Answer: Become a skeleton.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by zicoraads: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2019
So it was Miss Chopra that handed it over to her? I never knew.

I can't believe it's been about 18 years. Wonder where all that time went to. I remember watching it with my family. This was the first pageant we would watch. We erupted in celebration when she was announced as the winner.

The country was better off then than it is now. As the years go by, we seem to be retrogressing, while other nations are moving forward. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by 3kay945(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2019
I am not for her kind of beauty. I want some flesh menh grin cool
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Chatbot1234: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2019
God please bring a slim lady of exact this shape to me, I need it kiss
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2019
HBD to her, beautiful woman.

Priyanka Chopra fine die, I can kill just to have her
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Chatbot1234: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2019
3kay945:
I am not for her kind of beauty. I want some flesh menh grin cool

You're missing out man.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by 3kay945(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2019
zicoraads:
So it was Miss Chopra that handed it over to her? I never knew.

I can't believe it's been about 18 years. Wonder where all that time went to. I remember watching it with my family. This was the first pageant we would watch. We erupted in celebration when she was announced as the winner.

The country was better off then than it is now. As the years go by, we seem to be retrogressing, while other nations are moving forward. Sad.

That Priyanka Chopra babe looks sexy to me. I will definitely find it difficult to hurt her while she stares at me cool grin
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by 3kay945(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Chatbot1234:

You're missing out man.

Missing what bro

I have seen the depth of many waters,.. lagoon , river creek etc I know what am talking about cool grin
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by darlenese(f): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
Slim ladies don't age faster.

when old age hits them , they wrinkle more than fat peeps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.