Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (104996 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lifewithme: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ashley86400:
Most people don't know the lady who passed on the crown to her is Priyanka Chopra, famous Indian actress and now wife of Nick Jonas.
Life sha. . .
Seriously?! Never knew

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lifewithme: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
4ckz:
I don't know how people are attracted to this kind of look. More so give the award of miss World to her.

She looks so repulsive to me.

Shout out to all the women that look like women. You guys should really be the ones celebrated, not these bags of bones.

This is awful to say about other people

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by MrRemedy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Shut up abeg Imbecîle

Shut up Nitwît.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by MrRemedy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yxxx:
Is she complaining. Fat fat fat...make I hear. Her lekpa is making her famous.

Yh that's true, but she looks dehydrated.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lifewithme: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
lalasticlala:
Watch the historic moment Agbani Darego was announced & crowned Miss World 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuaE8-p2S4M

Still a pretty good watch
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by ajebuter(f): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mopolchi:
Agbani no fine aswear. How she take win? Efcc needs to investigate the fraud that made her win the award. angry

She answered a tricky question swiftly and intelligently even without thinking too much..
Interviewer: Miss Nigeria, what 3 items would you need in a dessert to survive?

Agbani: First l need my Bible with me because in my culture, we put God first

Secondly,, l will need a keg of water to avoid dehydration

Thirdly, l will need a blanket to protect myself from the elements...

Dude, you should hear applauds!

And I'm telling you because l watched it live in 2001 in my NYSC Quarters while serving in Yauri, Kebbi state..

Come and see the way we female corpers celebrated her that day!

So basically, it was because of her poise and intelligence..

Up till date, she still maintains her quiet lifestyle away from noise and all..

I respect her

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by samteebiz3: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why did she keep her leg like that

Like how? Mr See it All I dey ask u?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by chiomzy86(f): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
[
Why is it that the name of her secondary school is not mentioned,but her primary and university was mentioned..

Federal government girls college abuloma,pH .is not so difficult to write

quote author=lalasticlala post=85120468]Agbani Darego Turns 37 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbani_Darego[/quote]
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nickymichy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
The only beauty I know among this our yeyebrity
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by BluntBoy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ashley86400:
Most people don't know the lady who passed on the crown to her is Priyanka Chopra, famous Indian actress and now wife of Nick Jonas.
Life sha. . .

That Priyanka was a cutie, and still is.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Amudeneogu: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2019
Her own time has passed she is now fading that is the world for you
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by seguno2: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2019
donstan18:
Slim ladies don't age faster.

Don’t age fast.
Not faster.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Mopolchi: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2019
ajebuter:

She answered a tricky question swiftly and intelligently even without thinking too much..
Interviewer: Miss Nigeria, what 3 items would you need in a dessert to survive?

Agbani: First l need my Bible with me because in my culture, we put God first

Secondly,, l will need a keg of water to avoid dehydration

Thirdly, l will need a blanket to protect myself from the elements...

Dude, you should hear applauds!

And I'm telling you because l watched it live in 2001 in my NYSC Quarters while serving in Yauri, Kebbi state..

Come and see the way we female corpers celebrated her that day!

So basically, it was because of her poise and intelligence..

Up till date, she still maintains her quiet lifestyle away from noise and all..

I respect her
You have now convinced me on why she won it. I cannot but agree with you. I have checked her face and physique and saw nothing extraordinary to make her win that accolade. But your argument vividly remembered and expressed, has made me rethink and realize what I must have missed. Her response was witty enough to do it for her. That said, her quiet life has been outstanding and worthy to emulate. Thanks for making a case for her, you did a great job.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by MrCork: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Lamanii22:

I remembered... Me and my sisters screamed.... Although I was still very small then... I wanted to become the 2nd agbani darego but when I clocked 13 I was really fat... The fat has not left me since then.. I did everything so I could become slim... But nothing worked... So I chose another dream...

arrrha...so u use to be fat like elephant but then when person try to toast u...U act like u are beyansi...shame. I don't usually date fat women's but u stand a shance.
..anyways..did I mention I drive BMW & I live in a rich area of London call Pekam...juss in case u ask!!(real talk)..
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Mryacks: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Ashley86400:
Life sha. . .

Oh lala....just knowing this. Thanks for the info
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
rentAcock:

Aww, if that's your profile pic. Fat or not, you are beautiful.

Awwwwn thank you... That's me really...
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
H2ho:

fat waist? undecided

My waist is proper... Lol
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
OddslordIsBack:

I love you like this

hope ur not married?

lol

Awwwwn thank you... Nah I'm not married...
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lamanii22(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrCork:

arrrha...so u use to be fat like elephant but then when person try to toast u...U act like u are beyansi...shame. I don't usually date fat women's but u stand a shance.
..anyways..did I mention I drive BMW & I live in a rich area of London call Pekam...juss in case u ask!!(real talk)..
cheesy

I'm chubby and sexy... Not fat... How much you've got in your account?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by 3kay945(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chatbot1234:

You should try this ocean cool

grin cool but i am not an ocean man wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by CeterisXVII: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ashley86400:
Life sha. . .
While Aishwarya Rai was also Miss World 1994. She later became a famous Indian actress, too.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Jhigan(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ashley86400:
Life sha. . .
Yea, she was just 17 when she won. Such a beauty.
Anyway, congrats to our own Agbani.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by OddslordIsBack: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn thank you... Nah I'm not married...

good, can we sail the ship?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ashley86400: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
CeterisXVII:

While Aishwarya Rai was also Miss World 1994. She later became a famous Indian actress, too.
I know.
At one point the competition was dominated by India alone.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by H2ho(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lamanii22:

My waist is proper... Lol
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by otubobo: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Agbani, wasn't the most beautiful contestant that night, which peagent winner even is. take miss universe 2019 winner as an example tutzi zozobini..Agbani was just too elegant, the way she walked, how gown..the way she answered her questions..she carried herself with so much grace and poise...back to 2019...Nigeria would have won miss world 2019, if only she answered her final question well ..what can other countries learn from your country?...the answer was a disaster....
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by otubobo: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Her own time has passed she is now fading that is the world for you
she has made history, that will never be forgotten..make your.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by davis51(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Kaduna 2001 sariha law Google about its
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Geminita1:
Ok i get it, you are gay grin
I'm Gemini.. Kindly send a pm
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
I came from 2020. The whole world is on holiday. For months on end a lot of people have not gone to work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.