Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (104982 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by randyhoff: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Beauty Queen for life.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Goalnaldo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Only heard about her recently. When Teni in her song "power ranger" said "agbani darego no fine reach me". And when someone here referred to her. I had to google search about her. Don't blame me in 2001 I was still hunting for grasshopper in my primary school field grin.

From what I see about this girl, and the portharcourt girl that recently won MBGN, I can conclude that pageantry is not based on facial beauty but on other factors like intelligence, confidence, charisma, height etc.
That said happy birthday to her and happy new year in advance to nairalanders.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by LZAA: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
post=85120981:
From all of us @ : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beautiful Agbani Darego.

We wish you many more beautiful years to celebrate.

Have fun and enjoy your day darling.

Beautiful slim shady, she maintained the slim figure all these years.

Let's make it a Barbecue Parry dearie kiss kiss

It's gonna be lit kiss

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
But she senior me that year o, how comes we are now agemates? Hmmm God is wonderful
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Tunyx01: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
her beauty is real
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Adewale1603(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
3kay945:

That Priyanka Chopra babe looks sexy to me. I will definitely find it difficult to hurt her while she stares at me cool grin

I prefer Deepika padukone
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by darlenese(f): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
1Sharon:

Lies

fact

check the fat and slim old peeps around u

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by GreatestA1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
BigJoe19:
This woman is not beautiful facially but has a nice shape.
The reverse should be the case. Fine face. Not so fine shape.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by BigJoe19: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Geminita1:
Ok i get it, you are gay grin
To think with your brain is a big problem for you, I hope you don't plan having a child, it would be cruel for you to pass your outstanding stupidity to an innocent child.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by mrdino(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mopolchi:
Agbani no fine aswear. How she take win? Efcc needs to investigate the fraud that made her win the award. angry
It's not only about curves, boobs or asses. It's about class, grace, intelligence and how a lady conducts herself.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by rawlings84: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wow! 18yrs have gone by how time flies. she was ecstatic and always proud of her stunning black beauty.
Many more fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by etrange: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why is her leg like that

Nice one! This is exactly what you say to people on their birthday!
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Akinh: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Why is her leg like that
like oscrich leg abi...kuku say it finish...may God forgive both of us for what we are thinking right now
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Ryan03(f): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
4ckz:
I don't know how people are attracted to this kind of look. More so give the award of miss World to her.

She looks so repulsive to me.

Shout out to all the women that look like women. You guys should really be the ones celebrated, not these bags of bones.
will you shut that gutter you call mouth? If you dont like her type, park one side and stop spreading your hate everywhere. From the look of things, I think its one shapeless idiot that is behind this Monika.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Trueyarn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
It is a season of festivities and right now the main crib is full. I happen to have some privacy coz I refused to share my room with anyone (momsy talk tire). Long story cut short, I went out to have a chill beer across the street and left my room unlocked. I came back and on opening my door I caught my female cousin masturbåting with my wireless mp3 player. I was shocked and I could see the look of shame on her face. I just snatched the phone she was using and have siezed it till she buys a new mp3 player for me. She has been begging me since and some family members are asking why I siezed her phone.

I am waiting for her to explain herself by herself.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!
Tacha is a beauty queen? Some comments here make me wonder why I still hang around as a forum member.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Bria234: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Avedonn:
She look much better now.

I really admire how she kept her life far from nollywood. They'd have messed her up and make her look so ordinary.
. She is a world class lady. Humble and intelligent not in the same category with those Nollywood bitches moreover I guess she's married with kids
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
If not for this pageant I’m sure she’d either have stayed unmarried or coupled with some Joe Schmo in a loveless marriage. The pictures I see show her husband is extremely wealthy. After this ignorant members will still wonder the point of beauty contests. Oluchi by now would have lived in a marriage with a frustrated bus driver who would take joy in pummeling her out of frustration. God knows where in the world that woman is right now. She’s a whole lot better off after her competition win.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Jewelbaby01(f): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
BigJoe19:
This woman is not beautiful facially but has a nice shape.
Do you even know what a nice shape is? You call these bones shape?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by havilla(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
darlenese:

when old age hits them , they wrinkle more than fat peeps
you are right, it seems plumpy people have oil that keeps the skin supple even in old age, but they look dry with veins everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Tarabye: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Sammology: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
So she was 19 at that time Abi
It did not start today it have teeehh
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Does she have a very fast metabolism?

It's natural.for her to have added small fat here and there to cushion the effect of aging.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Sammology: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
donstan18:
Slim ladies don't age faster.
Have you seen a 65 year old slim woman and a 65 year old plumpy woman.... you would have a rethink
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by mexzony: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow its been 18yrs shocked I remember that year she won, I was ecstatic and shocked. I grew up with 3 sisters and they loved watching the Miss World pageant. Year after year it was the Indians or Brazilians that dominated the contest. The day Agbani Darego won, it felt as though Nigeria had won the World Cup. The girl was so classy and carried herself with grace even till today. She's on a different echelon from the likes of Tasha and co. Happy birthday!
I watched the show from beginning to end. The host that guy was so entertaining. I remember screaming for joy. The whole household was so happy. It was a truly wonderful moment.
Damn how time flies.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Darey00(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pryanka Chopra.... damn. I swear Nick Jonas is the world's luckiest bastard
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by gracechellar(f): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Looks like Tacha in one of those pictures. cheesy
It's the port Harcourt look
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why Beauty fades after kids and after aging
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Litmus: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
She is prettier, then and now, than current miss world and miss universe. Way better looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.