Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. (812 Views)

"They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by godfrey01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thank God for social media. After the video of a woman who harassed her house maid went viral, concerned citizens expressed their concern over her attitude towards the young house maid. Guess what, the woman has been arrested and she will face persecution by the trial court. Don't hesitate to capture odd scenes, you just might be saving a someone who is passing through hell

Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by GuestLog: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Praise God. See the woman sef... with her face looking like amala inside pounded yam mortar!
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by guuudy87(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
See wickedness all over her face
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by Catchfirez: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
False news that pictures is for another news.
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by Conceptman: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
A
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by uglodoh(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
I do not know if it is by force to have a maid. If you can't treat any as your child or cope with him or her, return the child back.
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by Catchfirez: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by potent5(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
At last.
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by eclecticbaron: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
The power of the media. This is what some people fear...I didn't mention any names. I'm really happy this lady has been apprehended, watching that video was traumatic in itself. I pray justice is served. Hope this will send the message that house helps are also human beings who deserve to be treated with respect too.
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by adecz: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Look her face, like
overnight amala!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. by amakadihot87(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Catchfirez:
False news that pictures is for another news.
.....the two don't look like same persons

(1) (Reply)

Lady Prevented From Killing Herself In Port-harcourt (video) / If You Are In Uyo Akwa Ibom Read Very Urgent / Bing Liu, Who Was About To Discover Coronavirus Cure Has Been Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.