Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Just - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just (1150 Views)

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
bless too ....
Re: I Just by MARX77(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Everyone now has a phone and can post at will. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: I Just by GuestLog: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Prioritize my man! Take charge of your life. Learn to say Yes or No and separate pleasure from your means of livelihood. In all... Take control of your life else someone else will.

6 Likes

Re: I Just by Skyfornia(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hillsabah18:
She's currently in the kitchen frying plantain.
Don't tell her o..
I don't like the fact that she comes around at will. she's a distraction, always make me Bleep until I'm physically drained. I work less when she's around..and have problems meeting deadline. She's even a side � sha. Main is miles away.
I can't have other friends and not worry she can come in aytime.
Yes.shes jobless too ....

You did the right thing bro...before you die on top of her.. grin
Re: I Just by GuestLog: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why did you give her a key in the first place if she's not the main? Hmmmm! You like to live dangerously abi?
Re: I Just by Tbasicme: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin I hope she is not reading ya post on nl
Re: I Just by Ikjosh04: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bullshit
Re: I Just by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hillsabah18:
Don't tell her o..
I don't like the fact that she comes around at will. she's a distraction, always make me Bleep until I'm physically drained. I work less when she's around..and have problems meeting deadline. She's even a side � sha. Main is miles away.
pass me her number. I like to nack everytime. Na me she deserve.
Re: I Just by Edmundbill(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: I Just by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hillsabah18:
Don't tell her o..

Do u still Have destiny and glory sha coz I doubt it..

How can u steal the key to your own room again, ur own room again haba.

Like landlord is jumping fence to enter his house.. Madness
Re: I Just by bestabigaelever(f): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pussy nigga
Can't u just tell her straight
Re: I Just by Bola146(f): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ikjosh04:
Bullshit
Exactly
Re: I Just by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2019
The key is officially missing.
I didn't give her the key in the first place.
She tricked her way and subtly got it in a way I couldn't say return.
Like staying back to finish a movie, when I'm going out.
Re: I Just by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 23, 2019
GuestLog:
Prioritize my man! Take charge of your life. Learn to say Yes or No and separate pleasure from your means of livelihood. In all... Take control of your life else someone else will.
Thanks man. Your words are rich
Re: I Just by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2019
GuestLog:
Why did you give her a key in the first place if she's not the main? Hmmmm! You like to live dangerously abi?
She has sense collect am. I didn't give her

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [video] / Just In: Husband Agrees To Be Flogged 100 Strokes Of Cane Over Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.