Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA (7805 Views)

Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by mamagee3(f): 3:04am On May 13
I just saw Belinda Effah deliver food for Ubereats to someone that works in my facility here in the USA…

I was so shocked…

This is a Nigerian celebrity, y’all…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by azpekuliar: 3:07am On May 13
I had to Google her name to find out who she was. Celebrity indeed. C-list actor at best.

[Edit]

I just spoke to a Nollywood movie buff who knows her. So I am upgrading her to a B-list.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Franzese: 3:39am On May 13
Life abroad.

Nobody go teach you to work to offset your bills.

If na Naija now, somebody's son go day pay am monthly salary.

Finally there's dignity in labour.

Work well. Work hard.

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Uchenna10(m): 3:50am On May 13
mamagee3:
I just saw Belinda Effah deliver food for Ubereats to someone that works in my facility here in the USA…

I was so shocked…grin grin

My celebrity crush.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by ikeno(m): 4:17am On May 13
Someone is hustling to make a living and you're making fun of her definitely a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by quadraheem(m): 4:25am On May 13
Social media trends will soon make a lot of people to go mad if eventually they don’t see anyone “like” their posts.
Person wey dey do her good hustling jeje, you feel you should shame her instead of facing your job.
Must you talk about everything you see just because of trending?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Infolenka: 4:37am On May 13
azpekuliar:
I had to Google her name to find out who she was. Celebrity indeed. C-list actor at best.

She's actually an A-list actress going by Nollywood standards. I've seen some of her movies and she's better than majority of nollywood actresses

She has even been nominated for best actress at the AMVCAs

Because you are ignorant about something doesn't decrease its value.

There are lots of A-list Hollywood actors and actresses that you don't know of.

You can't compare the standards of Hollywood and Nollywood. Good actresses thrive in Hollywood based on their acting skills. In Nollywood if you don't have big boobs or big yansh or you aren't ready to sleep with the top dogs in the industry you won't get any roles. So I can't blame her if this story is true.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by maysimsimple(m): 4:43am On May 13
Mama... Please try to dey rest. Life is ephemeral.

uote author=mamagee3 post=129923478]I just saw Belinda Effah deliver food for Ubereats to someone that works in my facility here in the USA…

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Yankee101: 4:58am On May 13
An d so what?
Was. She stealing?

13 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by sleek214(m): 5:39am On May 13
Franzese:
Life abroad.

Nobody to teach you to work to offset your bills.

If na Naija now, somebody's son go day pay am monthly salary.

Finally there's dignity in labour.

Work well. Work hard.
People like her disrespect people doing this kind of job here in Nigeria but they go abroad to do worse jobs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by sleek214(m): 5:48am On May 13
ikeno:
Someone is hustling to make a living and you're making fun of her definitely a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
I disagree with you. Op is not making fun of her. Op is trying to pass a message. People doing this kind of legit hustle here in Nigeria are looked down on but they go abroad to do worse job especially in the UK where most of them go to wipe old people's bumbum and change pampers for them. People abroad keep praying for our Naira to go bad so when they changed the little dollar they have, it will look big. I'm sure even the op self is doing Ogwaja work in her place of work.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by KosiGee(m): 6:02am On May 13
mamagee3:

..and why did you have to post this here with the laughing emojis? You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this. You are no better than that lady. She’s doing a legitimate job and has not offended you in anyway.

You’ve created and posted thousands of threads asking if nairalanders liked your profile photos. Isn’t this a sign of mental illness?

How dare you mock another individual working hard to live and pay her bills?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by KosiGee(m): 6:05am On May 13
sleek214:

I disagree with you. Op is not making fun of her. Op is trying to pass a message. People doing this kind of legit hustle here in Nigeria are looked down on but they go abroad to do worse job especially in the UK where most of them go to wipe old people's bumbum and change pampers for them. People abroad keep praying for our Naira to go bad so when they changed the little dollar they have, it will look big. I'm sure even the op self is doing Ogwaja work in her place of work.

Op was actually making fun of the lady. Op herself is a known nuisance with some mental health issues.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by defashan: 6:11am On May 13
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by missjekyll: 6:18am On May 13
mamagee3:

Life happens. It's shocking but she ll be fine. It all makes for an interesting life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by missjekyll: 6:23am On May 13
defashan:
This is the mamagee who works in a posh company and with a posh job where a fellow woman like delivered ubereat.
An obese and shapeless creature with flat feet, fat watery thighs and skinny legs.
Right boob is bigger and pointing west while left boob has shrunk and pointing south. Fat tummy and a woman who can’t control her junk food eating habits.

This is my body type too. What's wrong with it? I don't think that's why she mocks people now,is it?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by sleek214(m): 6:25am On May 13
defashan:

Oya post your picture, I wan check something.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by laivwire(m): 6:27am On May 13
azpekuliar:
Really?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Efuaye(m): 6:34am On May 13
Abroad will first neutralize you regardless of who you are before you become someone special again!
Leave her alone, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Tallesty1(m): 6:37am On May 13
The shocking thing here is that this OP is a normal person who even lives and works in the US

5 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Colson(m): 6:45am On May 13
defashan:

Oya clap for yourself.
But why this her post pain you so much? Are you related to the actress?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by sleek214(m): 6:46am On May 13
Colson:
Oya clap for yourself.
But why this her post pain you so much? Are you related to the actress?
The thing tire me sef oo
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Kobicove(m): 6:56am On May 13
defashan:

You're taking this thing too personal.

Say no to body shaming!

10 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:57am On May 13
ikeno:
you can imagine?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Antell95(m): 7:00am On May 13
missjekyll:

The day my wallet was stolen at Paddington, I begged beside that ticket station for 2 hrs. Made 2 pounds and survived on that for 1 week before I could open a bank account.

Life happens. It's shocking but she ll be fine. It all makes for an interesting life
are you single?
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Bigseven(m): 7:32am On May 13
defashan:

next time she will to mind her business even if she sees DJ cuppy delivering food.

See the thing that is calling Belinda out for doing a good job. Who celebrity life epp

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by KryptoRex(m): 7:35am On May 13
ikeno:

grin grin grin
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by tommy589(m): 7:41am On May 13
A decent adult won't be waiting for someone to be picking her bills

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 7:45am On May 13
ikeno:

Ooooo. Sharapppp dear.. did they send u to skooool to study Taxi driver job??
....hussle korr....hussle nii!!((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by MrCork: 7:46am On May 13
mamagee3:

anyways who is bilanda shifara..is she lightskin?? cheesy
Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by Vijuchoco(f): 7:49am On May 13
defashan:

Haaaaa!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:51am On May 13
defashan:

grin grin grin
Talk true, you no for like fucck am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy / Disclaimer: Men, Up Your Sexual Game / Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.