Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? (1239 Views)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
I am a man as you already can clearly see from my moniker so there's no need trying to get upset as though it was a woman who is writing this post just to defend her gender.

Few days ago this great post emerged on the front page https://www.nairaland.com/5585155/money-delaying-getting-married-read titled "If money is delaying you from getting married..." and I must say that I was impressed just like a whole lot of others too and we can judge by the almost 800 likes that post gathered. So why did that post gather so much likes? It is simply because the guy in question was bold enough to do what most men think is impossible. I read some comments on how that he will suffer and all that silly talk. Some even went as far as insulting him. But take it or leave it that post has changed a lot of wrong perceptions that has been formed by young people in our generation. I read that post carefully and I came up with few conclusions:

The young man claimed that the lady in question is a virgin. Now we know that a virgin who has reached the age of marriage is hard to come by. Why is this so? This is because of the high moral decadence in our generation. So for a lady to preserve herself for maybe over 25 years amidst the tension and pressure around her to conform is highly impressive. She must have sustained a very high level of discipline to be able to do that. So how can a guy who cannot even afford to raise 500k be able to get her to accept marrying him knowing very well that so many guys with much money had failed to convince her without any success? There could only be few reasons...

1. He must have something that is more valuable than money at the moment which is a sound mind. Now what is a sound mind? This is the ability for one to be able to develop their mind spiritually and physically. It is the ability to operate with a wisdom that is rare. It is the ability to see deep into people and be able to bring out the best in them. You see, it is impossible for you to encounter someone with a sound mind without being affected positively forever. A man with a sound mind has a plan for his life and knows how to go about it even though you may not always agree with his methods. A man with sound mind can be able to navigate life very well even without money and still have the required results he wants. A. Man with a sound mind is a leader. He knows what to do per time. He is hardly stranded nor confused. This is just to mention a few. Now as easy as this 'sounds', many people do not possess it. Most people have a mind but not a sound one. Women of this stature look for men with this kind of mindset. They need real men not grown up boys with some money to throw around.

2. Value: Anything with value naturally is expensive. What make a thing expensive? It is the fact that a lot of work and expertise was required to make it become unique.
Now a man of value has invested much in himself in terms of knowledge both spiritually and in other matters. Haven't you heard women pray for God to give them a God fearing man? He must not necessarily be a pastor but he must be a man who can be a priest to lead his family to God. But that's not all. Men of value are men who have subjected themselves to much learning hence are less ignorant about various aspects of life. Such men may not have money at the moment but give them time and you'll be surprised what they'll become.

3. Honesty: honesty is one thing that is rare in our generation. A man will hustle from Monday to Saturday only to squander all the money on a woman just to impress her; just to make her see him as a big boy which actually he isn't. Women of value can read through such men. Any woman you lose because you tell her your true financial state is not actually a good woman. She was there for your money.

4. Being a man of yourself: Most men are too clingy and insecured. They are like cry babies. They have no self control. They can hardly stay away from their woman for a whole day. Some men are too jealous and controlling. It's as if they don't have a life outside their relationship. A girl once told me that the guy she's dating is too nice and she always gets irritated with the way he clings to her. He can't seem to make any decisions on his own without consulting her first. She was even questioning whether he had any friends to hang out with apart from her. This guy was making serious money o. Sometimes he is even being paid in hard currecy. But guess what? She left him for me who didn't even have one naira to give her. I was even staying in a one room apartment then. If you see this babe ehn... Over fine and shape dey worry her.

5: She needs a partner not just a husband. A smart woman needs a man with whom she can work together with and who will also challenge her to grow not just a man who throws money at her face. Such men are rare.

Bonus:A man who is funny: Do you know that the most dangerous guys are not the ones with good looks or much money? They are the funny ones. They will keep making a woman laugh until she remove... lipsrsealed . Lol funny but true. Now I'm not actually asking you to be a comedian but please be cheerful and optimistic. Let your cheerfulness be contagious.

Let me stop here. But the main thing is don't try to be someone else. Improve yourself, work hard and if possible get a woman when you're still broke so both of you can grow together. This is the type that will understand your life process and journey to wealth not just a a stranger you bring in when you have finally made the money and have become grandpa with semi white hair.

For those of you who wish to argue with me I have just one question for you: WAS YOUR FATHER A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE HE MARRIED YOUR MOTHER? THOSE WHO ARE MILLIONAIRES IN OUR GENERATION... ARE THEIR MARRIAGES AS PEACEFUL AND LONG LASTING AS THOSE OF OUR PARENTS WHO DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BEFORE SETTING OUT IN LIFE?

If it was money that you used to attract a woman, you'll need more money to keep her and lest I forget... The day she sees a man who has more money than you do, if she has the opportunity she'll flee from you. Who no like better thing?

Young men please be guided. Not all women are motivated by money. There are women you can never get if the only thing you have to offer is money. Please become a person of value. At that point, money will matter less when a woman decides to stay with you. This is how good women think. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Preach bro ! But be ready for some attacks.

The truth is , most guys who propagate this misconception do out of self pity.Self pity borne out of inability to form or keep a relationship.A guy with no manners or value get rejected instead of him to check himself, he concluded the other guy was chosen over him because he dresses better.Lol little does he know that though he dresses better, he spends lesser.
A guy lost his woman to another Man out of carelessness and selfishness but to cover his weakness pushes the blame on the woman painting her as a money lover. Little does he know that the other man isn't financially okay as he is.

For guys, every relationship lost is to a better (richer guys).A guy will hardly look at where he is morally or psychologically wrong but will focus on his financial inability and draw his conclusions from there. Not that I blame most though, the society has always based the existence of Man on how much he can financially provide thereby demanding less morals, chastity, and other humane values from him. Unfortunately, the world has revolved Chances of making money and providing is open to all genders, leaving the typical man in a confused state. The typical man is fast losing relevance. Women are demanding more than money because they can now make it themselves.

Tell that man who loses relationships to stop trying to make more money but to work on his total make up (being) else he will die early while his money will be wasted by others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by yanabasee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
OP, Why do women feel that all men are scum??
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by bestabigaelever(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
No 4 said it all
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by KIDfurniture(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
Where re the igbo ladies ? The hard working ones not the oloshossssss
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Most men believe all women want is money because what most women want is money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Godislove1234: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
yanabasee:
Bro not all women feel this way exactly about men. But the painful truth is that most men they have encountered are only matured by age not in mind. So this I believe has led many good women to believe that all men are scum.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let's face the reality on ground.girls keep guys with such attitudes(but not financially stable)as side guys when they eventually come across a guy that is financially stable&possess atleast one of those attributes u mentioned, she will dumb u for good.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by zackon(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:
I am a man as you already can clearly see from my moniker so there's no need trying to get upset as though it was a woman who is writing this post just to defend her gender.

Few days ago this great post emerged on the front page https://www.nairaland.com/5585155/money-delaying-getting-married-read titled "If money is delaying you from getting married..." and I must say that I was impressed just like a whole lot of others too and we can judge by the almost 800 likes that post gathered. So why did that post gather so much likes? It is simply because the guy in question was bold enough to do what most men think is impossible. I read some comments on how that he will suffer and all that silly talk. Some even went as far as insulting him. But take it or leave it that post has changed a lot of wrong perceptions that has been formed by young people in our generation. I read that post carefully and I came up with few conclusions:

The young man claimed that the lady in question is a virgin. Now we know that a virgin who has reached the age of marriage is hard to come by. Why is this so? This is because of the high moral decadence in our generation. So for a lady to preserve herself for maybe over 25 years amidst the tension and pressure around her to conform is highly impressive. She must have sustained a very high level of discipline to be able to do that. So how can a guy who cannot even afford to raise 500k be able to get her to accept marrying him knowing very well that so many guys with much money had failed to convince her without any success? There could only be few reasons...

1. He must have something that is more valuable than money at the moment which is a sound mind. Now what is a sound mind? This is the ability for one to be able to develop their mind spiritually and physically. It is the ability to operate with a wisdom that is rare. It is the ability to see deep into people and be able to bring out the best in them. You see, it is impossible for you to encounter someone with a sound mind without being affected positively forever. A man with a sound mind has a plan for his life and knows how to go about it even though you may not always agree with his methods. A man with sound mind can be able to navigate life very well even without money and still have the required results he wants. A. Man with a sound mind is a leader. He knows what to do per time. He is hardly stranded nor confused. This is just to mention a few. Now as easy as this 'sounds', many people do not possess it. Most people have a mind but not a sound one. Women of this stature look for men with this kind of mindset. They need real men not grown up boys with some money to throw around.

2. Value: Anything with value naturally is expensive. What make a thing expensive? It is the fact that a lot of work and expertise was required to make it become unique.
Now a man of value has invested much in himself in terms of knowledge both spiritually and in other matters. Haven't you heard women pray for God to give them a God fearing man? He must not necessarily be a pastor but he must be a man who can be a priest to lead his family to God. But that's not all. Men of value are men who have subjected themselves to much learning hence are less ignorant about various aspects of life. Such men may not have money at the moment but give them time and you'll be surprised what they'll become.

3. Honesty: honesty is one thing that is rare in our generation. A man will hustle from Monday to Saturday only to squander all the money on a woman just to impress her; just to make her see him as a big boy which actually he isn't. Women of value can read through such men. Any woman you lose because you tell her your true financial state is not actually a good woman. She was there for your money.

4. Being a man of yourself: Most men are too clingy and insecured. They are like cry babies. They have no self control. They can hardly stay away from their woman for a whole day. Some men are too jealous and controlling. It's as if they don't have a life outside their relationship. A girl once told me that the guy she's dating is too nice and she always gets irritated with the way he clings to her. He can't seem to make any decisions on his own without consulting her first. She was even questioning whether he had any friends to hang out with apart from her. This guy was making serious money o. Sometimes he is even being paid in hard currecy. But guess what? She left him for me who didn't even have one naira to give her. I was even staying in a one room apartment then. If you see this babe ehn... Over fine and shape dey worry her.

5: She needs a partner not just a husband. A smart woman needs a man with whom she can work together with and who will also challenge her to grow not just a man who throws money at her face. Such men are rare.

Bonus:A man who is funny: Do you know that the most dangerous guys are not the ones with good looks or much money? They are the funny ones. They will keep making a woman laugh until she remove... lipsrsealed . Lol funny but true. Now I'm not actually asking you to be a comedian but y please be cheerful and optimistic. Let your cheerfulness be contagious.

Let me stop here. Am tired of typing. But the main thing is don't try to be someone else. Improve yourself, work hard and get a woman when you're broke who will understand your life process and journey to wealth not juat a stranger you bring in when you have finally made the money and have become grandpa with semi white hair.

For those of you who wish to argue with me I have just one question for you: WAS YOUR FATHER A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE HE MARRIED YOUR MOTHER? THOSE WHO ARE MILLIONAIRES IN OUR GENERATION... ARE THEIR MARRIAGES AS PEACEFUL AND LONG LASTING AS THOSE OF OUR PARENTS WHO DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BEFORE SETTING OUT IN LIFE?

If it was money that you used to attract a woman, you'll need more money to keep her and lest I forget... The day she sees a man who has more money than you do, if she has the opportunity she'll flee from you. Who no like better thing?

Young men please be guided. Not all women are motivated by money. There are women you can never get if the only thing you have to offer is money. Please become a person of value. At that point, money will matter less when a woman decides to stay with you. This is how good women think. Take it or leave it.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Adiwana: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
What a cuck!
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
yanabasee:
cry
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adiwana:
What a cuck!
I suppose that is your surname? Just asking Bro
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by MrCork: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

Bonus:A man who is funny: Do you know that the most dangerous guys are not the ones with good looks or much money? They are the funny ones. They will keep making a woman laugh until she remove... lipsrsealed . Lol funny but true. Now I'm not actually asking you to be a comedian but y please be cheerful and optimistic. Let your cheerfulness be contagious.

Let me stop here. Am tired of typing. But the main thing is don't try to be someone else. Improve yourself, work hard and get a woman when you're broke who will understand your life process and journey to wealth not juat a stranger you bring in when you have finally made the money and have become grandpa with semi white hair.

bro..so u one of those women who love moiney...correct?. Are u a gold digger?(no oofeense) angry
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

bro..so u one of those women who love moiney...correct?. Are u a gold digger?(no oofeense) angry
This is a true evidence that most people don't read. How will you add value like this my man?
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
Let's face the reality on ground.girls keep guys with such attitudes(but not financially stable)as side guys when they eventually come across a guy that is financially stable&possess atleast one of those attributes u mentioned, she will dumb u for good.
I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss Bro.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by MrCork: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

This is a true evidence that most people don't read. How will you add value like this my man?

..bro u said u like moiney because u a proud woman who like moiney co u like men(read your last post). Sound like u not sure if u male & female.
Are u ok? (No oofeense)
angry
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ABCthings: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
755 not 800 tho
Meanwhile women keep different kind of guys for different needs.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Because most of them do
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Rapmoney(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

You can gather kids in one of the primary schools around your house and tell them these stories!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss Bro.
Am i meant to perceive this as humour?
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by NathanAnomaly: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let me book space before I edit it and say what I want to say.

MODIFIED.

First, I am lazy when it comes to engaging in unnecessary social media battle of words that won't even be beneficial to me in any way.

But let me find strength to quickly write this,

Forget the long story he wrote, The Direct answer to the title of the OP's thread is simply because in this present generation,

U can count with just one hand, the cases of ladies who reject a rich man and his money to remain with their broke boyfriend who they really like the most.

But on other hand, the number of girls who have left their true soulmate who they really love and share a deep connection with,

just because he is broke young and still trying to find his foot is as innumerable as the sands on the sea shores.

Obviously this OP have not been redpilled, You are still under feminine emotional manipulations,

I said it with certainty because he said within the article paraphrase "if you win her with money, when the money finishes, they will leave u"

Before Nko ?? Even if it's juju you used to win her, You think she won't leave u when the money finishes ?

He said paraphrase "if you win her with money and she sees someone who offers more, she will leave"

Again I ask rhetorically, before nko ?

You think if your girlfriend sees dantoge's younger brother today today, she won't leave u ?

Let's be realistic here, relationships for most women is all about the highest bidder

Hypergamy is real, better get used to it.
Monkey branching is also real, better get used to it too

Oh you really think most A-list worldwide actors and artiste can't take your current girlfriend if they wish to ??

Mr man, you better wake the fvck up.

won't know you are really single until Wizkid inbox your girlfriend on instagram. �

Na there your eyes go clear.
It's all about the highest bidder, get used to it.

so you really think Regina Daniel is sooo in love that Jeff bezos or sultan of Brunei can't take her from Mr Ned ??

My guy you better wake the fvck up.

Most girls will deny it cos they are naturally hypocritical, but it's the harsh truth.

It's better to wake up by yourself than to wait for reality to wake you up, cos reality with do it with a hot slap.

And yes I can confidently say that my mom picked my dad because he was the most qualified at that time to meet her emotional, feminine and financial needs.

If there was someone else in the picture who could do all these things to make her happy financially and emotionally than my dad, she would have picked that person.

SPOILER ALERT, your mom did the same thing too.

wonder why the one among our forefathers who had the larger farm, larger labour force and larger ban of yam always had the better women ?

Your guess is as good as mine,

NOR BE TODAY E START.

LISTEN, the major reason your parents are even investing on you and training you in school is because they know and assume that if you make it and become somebody big in future, it will be beneficial to them in their old age.

What I am trying to say is, HUMANS are NATURALLY SELFISH.

every decision is taken because they feel that is what is best for them.

Baba wake up from your slumber, humans are selfish, they always want to take decision that best suits their own interest.

Better
Get used to it

WAKE THE FVCK UP.

JI MASUN !!!!

PS: *barn of yam not BAN.

I don't have strength to be scrolling up and down looking for typos or sentences to edit

That's the original manuscript. Take it like that.

If any pretentious woman wants to quote me to say something contrary like
"not all women are after your money"
on a very obvious Truth like this,

I don't power to reply you, you win !!

If you think quoting this to pretend that you don't like money Just to appear like a wife material will get you a husband on nairaland, sorry to burst your bubble,
YOU LIE !!!!!!!!!!

cos it won't

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ImaIma1(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
The men who believe that have only money to offer.

Argue with yourself
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
NathanAnomaly:
Let me book space before I edit it and say what I want to say.

MODIFIED.

First, I am lazy when it comes to engaging in unnecessary social media battle of words that won't even be beneficial to me in any way.

But let me find strength to quickly write this,

Forget the long story he wrote, The Direct answer to the title of the OP's thread is simply because in this present generation,

U can count with just one hand, the cases of ladies who reject a rich man and his money to remain with their broke boyfriend who they really like the most.

But on other hand, the number of girls who have left their true soulmate who they really love and share a deep connection with,

just because he is broke young and still trying to find his foot is as innumerable as the sands on the sea shores.

Obviously this OP have not been redpilled, You are still under feminine emotional manipulations,

I said it with certainty because he said within the article paraphrase "if you win her with money, when the money finishes, they will leave u"

Before Nko ?? Even if it's juju you used to win her, You think she won't leave u when the money finishes ?

He said paraphrase "if you win her with money and she sees someone who offers more, she will leave"

Again I ask rhetorically, before nko ?

You think if your girlfriend sees dantoge's younger brother today today, she won't leave u ?

Let's be realistic here, relationships for most women is all about the highest bidder

Hypergamy is real, better get used to it.
Monkey branching is also real, better get used to it too

Oh you really think most A-list worldwide actors and artiste can't take your current girlfriend if they wish to ??

Mr man, you better wake the fvck up.

won't know you are really single until Wizkid inbox your girlfriend on instagram. �

Na there your eyes go clear.

so you really think Regina Daniel is sooo in love that Jeff bezos or sultan of Brunei can't take her from Mr Ned ??

My guy you better wake the fvck up.

Most girls will deny it cos they are naturally hypocritical, but it's the harsh truth.

It's better to wake up by yourself than to wait for reality to wake you up, cos reality with do it with a hot slap.

And yes I can confidently say that my mom picked my dad because he was the most qualified at that time to meet her emotional, feminine and financial needs.

If there was someone else in the picture who could do all these things to make her happy financially and emotionally than my dad, she would have picked that person.

SPOILER ALERT, your mom did the same thing too.

wonder why the one among our forefathers who had the larger farm, larger labour force and larger ban of yam always had the better women ?

Your guess is as good as mine,

NOR BE TODAY E START.

LISTEN, the major reason your parents are even investing on you and training you in school is because they know and assume that if you make it and become somebody big in future, it will be beneficial to them in their old age.

What I am trying to say is, HUMANS are NATURALLY SELFISH.

every decision is taken because they feel that is what is best for them.

Baba wake up from your slumber, humans are selfish, they always want to take decision that best suits their own interest.

Better
Get used to it

WAKE THE FVCK UP.

JI MASUN !!!!

PS: *barn of yam not BAN.

I don't have strength to be scrolling up and down looking for typos or sentences to edit

That's the original manuscript. Take it like that.

If any pretentious woman wants to quote me to say something contrary like
"not all women are after your money"
on a very obvious Truth like this,

I don't power to reply you, you win !!

If you think quoting this to pretend that you don't like money Just to appear like a wife material will get you a husband on nairaland, sorry to burst your bubble,
YOU LIE !!!!!!!!!!

cos it won't

Oga calm down. Life is not a one way traffic. Take it or leave it you cannot impress every woman with your money. How much you get wey person never get before and even exceed? It doesn't matter how many have dumped their men for money-loaded guys. That's not what this article is meant to address. Rather this article is for people like you who believe in the supremacy of money over love. Believe it or not, not every woman is moved by money. For some, if you don't have anything else apart from that, you can check out the next available girl for all they care.
PS: I have dated both good and money-driven women in the past. What I discovered was that women who love money are either too lazy to think of how to make their own money or they feel big to start small, some are from poor homes while others have entitlement mentality. These ones see relationship as a means to an end.

This post is to prove a point which is that for some women who settled with broke guys today, they had received proposals and advances from wealthy men at some point yet they declined. Everyone has what they're looking for. It's just like a market... Everyone comes there but not all are buying the same thing. They all came with individual lists. So please if you're used to only women who demand for your money then I'm sorry to say that you've been meeting with only one kind and mostly it's your money-before-love-mindset that draws them to you. It's just like saying all men like football or beer or sex. You know that's not true. Most men may like those stuff but certainly not all. Not everyone is drawn to the same thing. They may be in the minority but still they exist.

The post is not endorsing poverty as you can clearly see. We're only saying that if you like make all the money in this world not all women will look your way because of the money. Most may look your way but not all because money is not the first thing on their own list.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by ikechukwu21(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ariza:
Preach bro ! But be ready for some attacks.

The truth is , most guys who propagate this misconception do out of self pity.Self pity borne out of inability to form or keep a relationship.A guy with no manners or value get rejected instead of him to check himself, he concluded the other guy was chosen over him because he dresses better.Lol little does he know that though he dresses better, he spends lesser.
A guy lost his woman to another Man out of carelessness and selfishness but to cover his weakness pushes the blame on the woman painting her as a money lover. Little does he know that the other man isn't financially okay as he is.

For guys, every relationship lost is to a better (richer guys).A guy will hardly look at where he is morally or psychologically wrong but will focus on his financial inability and draw his conclusions from there. Not that I blame most though, the society has always based the existence of Man on how much he can financially provide thereby demanding less morals, chastity, and other humane values from him. Unfortunately, the world has revolved Chances of making money and providing is open to all genders, leaving the typical man in a confused state. The typical man is fast losing relevance. Women are demanding more than money because they can now make it themselves.

Tell that man who loses relationships to stop trying to make more money but to work on his total make up (being) else he will die early while his money will be wasted by others.
Thanks man. Attack na normal thing. Most people are fixed in their ideologies. Not everyone is opened to learning and change and that's why some people suffer to painfully go through the window instead of going through the door that was unlocked all the while. Lack of knowledge is truly an evil thing. It's just like those that grew up with the mindset that mathematics is difficult. If they don't meet someone to help correct that information they will keep dreading and failing mathematics for as long as they live. So it's not because mathematics is truly difficult but because they hold an unchanging and unbending view that it is. What you strongly believe, overtime becomes real.
Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by NathanAnomaly: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
ikechukwu21:

Oga calm down. Life is not a one way traffic. Take it or leave it you cannot impress every woman with your money. How much you get wey person never get before and even exceed? It doesn't matter how many have dumped their men for money-loaded guys. That's not what this article is meant to address. Rather this article is for people like you who believe in the supremacy of money over love. Believe it or not, not every woman is moved by money. For some, if you don't have anything else apart from that, you can check out the next available girl for all they care.
PS: I have dated both good and money-driven women in the past. What I discovered was that women who love money are either too lazy to think of how to make their own money or they feel big to start small, some are from poor homes while others have entitlement mentality. These ones see relationship as a means to an end.

This post is to prove a point which is that for some women who settled with broke guys today, they had received proposals and advances from wealthy men at some point yet they declined. Everyone has what they're looking for. It's just like a market... Everyone comes there but not all are buying the same thing. They all came with individual lists. So please if you're used to only women who demand for your money then I'm sorry to say that you've been meeting with only one kind and mostly it's your money-before-love-mindset that draws them to you. It's just like saying all men like football or beer or sex. You know that's not true. Most men may like those stuff but certainly not all. Not everyone is drawn to the same thing. They may be in the minority but still they exist.

The post is not endorsing poverty as you can clearly see. We're only saying that if you like make all the money in this world not all women will look your way because of the money. Most may look your way but not all because money is not the first thing on their own list.

You said the post is for people like me who believe in the supremacy of money over love.

But in reality, money over love is constantly superior in the society we live

It's obvious for all to see. Every man and his dog knows it.

My points are not just my singular opinion, it's also a reflection of the society that we live in

It is a FACT, not just my opinion.

So you my friend, you are just living a Utopian dream.

I am giving you hard truths, you are telling me fantasies

You can deny reality, but you can't deny the consequences of denying reality

Las Las, you go wake up.

Danke

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Believe That All Women Want Is Money? by Lightangel65: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
The only two things you want is

1) at young age 18-28 money

2) old 32-35 husband out of desperation finisg

(1) (Reply)

See reactions as Nigerian Baker crafts a Birthday cake in the form of a Gen set / 20 Things You Should Never Do As A Woman / Help Me Celebrate My Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.