Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Questions That Can Turn On Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions That Can Turn On Ladies (1436 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by CasNova(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Culled from Opera News

Girls play hard to get almost all the time.

It's a blameless incident however or you wouldn't certainly imagine she is worth the effort.

But occasionally it is easier to turn on a girl than to date her .

If you subtly passionate her up to your flirty touches , you will predict that seducing a young woman be capable of be more willingly effortless if she thinks you are a intense guy.

Questions you put a young woman that gets her wet easily;

#• Are you alone?

This inquiry is perfect to be familiar with if she is idle and every part of single-handedly at home. You clearly humbug flirt her or converse masculinity as her acquaintances are around her. tell amazing bold like " I desire I may perhaps be nearby with you" while she reciprocates with an affirmative.

#• what are you doing right now ?

Play it fine and slow, this is how to avoid you to be precise that she is by yourself and bored an adequate amount to create you entire attention.

#• do you love cuddling when you are on the bed ? Warm her up with a flirty dialogue without overstepping the line, this bottle evade sort her ajar up to gossip about cuddling with a name besides .

#• what do you wear when you go to bed?/ What are you wearing now ?

cool
A interested query that is perfect to demand a girl after she is on single bed before now ,it's own and until now but to sexual. shout impressive like " gosh I tin merely dream how cute you appearance precise at the moment ", at what time she describes herself .

#• have you ever made out with a guy just because you are Hot at that time?

Find out if she is a daughter that bottle be coaxed into having sex with a guu in the intensity of the moment.

And if she answers the matter in a way that is romantic . You be able to procede to expect her the below not many questions.

# if I mistakenly kiss you what will you do?

# if you mistakenly picture me naked in a room what will you do

# when last did you have sex? And how was it

We urge you to change the subject if she is not cooperating or not in the mood for flirting .

What do you think?

Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by FairCritic(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
The last question can be embarrassing.
Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by Pharaoh350s(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
FairCritic:
The last question can be embarrassing.

Am telling you
It can come with slap

1 Like

Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by PureGoldh(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
lwkmd....which kin elementary questions be dx nii

E remain make you ask her...Are you breathing in Oxygen or carbon (iv) oxide grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by SeyiDominion: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jamb questions
Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by BigBasher: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
??
Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by Goztino(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
These are actually ways to turn a girl OFF

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Can Turn On Ladies by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
may work in only girls in ur region...from the hood wr i stay we do normally turn HARD TO GET girls on and wet by uploading her pics on watsap only jus to block the other babes from seeing the upload...next we caption it with a sweet words like."wish my angel is available 4 d weekend" because i cnt breath without her and wen she sees it and reach nicely, we ask for her acc details n wire her a few bucks for t.p to use come...it works like magic and better than using sweet words and she asks u to take her ous n u even spend more than my said t.p...dts for my zone oo..

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Get Rid Of Knee Pain / Nairaland Help A Brother In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.