Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped (14514 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by tradepunter: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2019
laberah282:
[color=#990000][/color]

Please guys avoid this SCAMMER, the coupon code doesn't exist of bet9ja search when you type it into the coupon search.

SCAMMERS deserve 15 minimum prison sentence
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by tiredoflife(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
A section of this country has become so enmeshed in hate and all its accompaniments that truth has become an abominable vice to them.

Even on this statement by the company itself, watch as they go for the jugular of the company claiming the company has chosen to take sides with fulani terrorists for daring to bust their big bubble of lies.

Damn shame.

But they said one olumide who lives in a hole in igbo elerin in lagos is blaming GIG motors

Is that not hate coming from your supposed section that claims to love everyone

Olori pelebe oshi

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2019
'Audio' kidnapping
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by isram: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2019
laberah282:
[color=#990000][/color]
death calls... pick and die
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by AngryIgboMan: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
A section of this country has become so enmeshed in hate and all its accompaniments that truth has become an abominable vice to them.

Even on this statement by the company itself, watch as they go for the jugular of the company claiming the company has chosen to take sides with fulani terrorists for daring to bust their big bubble of lies.

Damn shame.

Shatap. Olodo

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by eDeity: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Damn shame.

You can pretend forever but your wickedness will always expose you. You can't be a good man and pure in heart and label a whole section of people hate just because of a simple rumor that can be carried by any one. I feel for people that deal with you in real life, because people like you are very terrible in real life

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Dashqwbber: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2019

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by omenka(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2019
Ishilove:
Some of these rumour mongers need to be made an example of. That is the only way to strike fear into the hearts of potential fake news disseminators
Make such a move and see Nigerians descend on you with a barrage of insults and criticisms for daring to stifle *freedom of speech*.

It is just a pity.

6 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by contigiency(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2019
And the criminals who hate this country with passion are saying we should not have laws regulating social media. Simply because they want the country to boil instead of having buhari as the president. But they have failed. Lagoon awaits all of them if they can't withstand buhari as the president.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by contigiency(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2019
eDeity:

You can pretend forever but your wickedness will always expose you. You can't be a good man and pure in heart and label a whole section of people hate just because of a simple rumor that can be carried by any one. I feel for people that deal with you in real life, because people like you are very terrible in real life

Even the hate he talked about is written all over your statements. So you are a good example of what he is saying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Simplyleo: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Noerection:
I fear pigs
Same here bro. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by contigiency(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Chatbot1234:
I don't know, but I feel it's true. Today on twitter this company payed influencers to actually start sharing good stories.
It isnt their fault people was kidnapped but at least they can chose another day for their agenda.

I gues your brother or sister must be among the victims. Because from your statements, you seem to know more of what the true situation is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by majamajic(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Chatbot1234:
I don't know, but I feel it's true. Today on twitter this company payed influencers to actually start sharing good stories.
It isnt their fault people was kidnapped but at least they can chose another day for their agenda.

maybe the missing bus is carrying your family members

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by eDeity: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2019
contigiency:

Even the hate he talked about is written all over your statements. So you are a good example of what he is saying.
Well, it doesn't matter how you pretend and call others name. like i said, Some of you are seriously terrible in real life

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Gradieu: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2019
the country is a clear joke, their are extant laws to take care of this fake news madeness, you dont wake up one day to bring down another without consequences ..
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by afroxyz: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:

Damn shame.

what section of the country? must everything be viewed through ethnic lenses? sensible people are planning to relocate and buy up spaces in Mars and you chose to wallow in the mud of tribalism. take the blinkers of your eyes my friend. the world is bigger than your parochialism

2 Likes

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by afroxyz: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
omenka:
Make such a move and see Nigerians descend on you with a barrage of insults and criticisms for daring to stifle *freedom of speech*.

It is just a pity.

freedom.of speech comes with responsibility. Be responsible with your comments and dont tribalist issuea
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by DonJayrome(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2019
With this sort of issues of fake news all the time, tell me why it is not necessary for that social media bill everyone is complaining about.
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by virginchaser(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Hate speech should not go with death but punishment like 2 years jail is ok to serve as deterrent to others
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Butoneday2(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2019
The only thing that left for me to do is to stop reading news/ current affairs in this zoo they called country angry undecided angry angry
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by somehow: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Maybe he meant that his sister and brother will be kidnapped in the future. let him keep wishing himself bad just to tarnish other people's images.
contigiency:

I gues your brother or sister must be among the victims. Because from your statements, you seem to know more of what the true situation is.

1 Like

Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Provide pictures and real evidence, am tired of people spreading false information on soc media just to get attention. Its childish.
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Khaleell001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
100RSD:

You're worst than them

How na bros.

Why do we like spreading false about other people and we thinking is cool.
I think you have not experienced a fair share of this nonsense that's why you are being insular.
Re: God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped by Babacele: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
omenka:

It is just a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages / Newborn Baby Found Dead After Being Abandoned Inside Leather Bag In Jos (photos) / Housewife Kills 3-Day-Old Baby Boy In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.