Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine (5334 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by lizzywhite(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
A Twitter user has narrated how a Nigerian man called off his traditional wedding after discovering his fiancee took his photos to a shrine.

To read thee full story pls click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/nigerian-man-allegedly-cancels-wedding.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Freestainworld(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
men are in big time trouble, sometimes i wonder why they created Eve, since God knows everything.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Righteousness89(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thank GOD FOR THE DELIVERANCE..

The Fact that you saw that Message is a Favor From GOD...

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Opor ooo grin grin grin
I thought men are scum. Bitter leaf FC, ndewo oo

De jee oru grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Rekhina(f): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Be righteous at heart b4 u talk of marriage ,
Yes am talking to u guys , In Book of sirach chapter 2x ,God of host made it clear that " Goodwives comes from him"that he only gives Goodwives to righteousmen" chapter 2xx ' U selfish and unjustmen with ur ill wisdom can try to create from the wind Goodwives for urselves " but gruesome pains awaits u

If no woman is good in Nigeria for you righteousmen ,Their is an angel thrown down from heaven for u !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Davash222(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
After Hoeing, they turn to feminists and motivational speakers, after that, they now resort to taking ‘Men are scum’ photos to Shiloh and Shrine.
Ndi men are scum!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by PlsBanMe: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Only God can save men. Some ladies take names and pictures to shrine, some to church.

Thing is several churches are more of a shrine themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by StarUp: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's not a new thing na... Most ladies in Urban areas who are desperate for husband's do that a lot. They check your star for "compatibility"... But all na scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
.. Not until a lady go spiritual and a guy that she's dating or courting , she will never go ahead to marry. They must check the star of the guy from the three major religions angle. (Christian, Muslim and traditional) they always keep money for consultation aside so that they will not be stranded when the time comes.
They are called a weaker vessel but they can pull down anything.
For all the married men in the house, be rest assured that your wife don carry either your name or pictures to one spiritual father before she settled down with you.

Fear women. They are the most dangerous specie on the surface of the earth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by GraGra247(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rekhina:
Be righteous at heart b4 u talk of marriage ,
Yes am talking to u guys , In Book of sirach chapter 2x ,God of host made it clear that " Goodwives comes from him"that he only gives Goodwives to righteousmen" chapter 2xx ' U selfish and unjustmen with ur ill wisdom can try to create from the wind Goodwives for urselves " but gruesome pains awaits u

If no woman is good in Nigeria for you righteousmen ,Their is an angel thrown down from heaven for u !

What of those righteous men that marry bad wives.

Also does God not give good husbands to deserving women.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by APOPTOSIS: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
After Hoeing, they turn to feminists and motivational speakers, after that, they now resort to taking ‘Men are scum’ photos to Shiloh and Shrine.
Ndi men are scum!!
Haahahaha.
What AMADIOHA has joined together, no one should put asunder..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Rekhina(f): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
GraGra247:

What of those righteous men that marry bad wives.

Also does God not give good husbands to deserving women.
How do you know a man is righteous? ,

I see u are a Nigerian black,according to nigerians righteousmen are as follows :-

* A man who dosent drink nor smoke

* A man who goes to church

* A man who prays always

* A man who dosent like fighting for the weak,on the excuse that "God said don't fight"

* A man who isn't caught in a promiscuous situation

* A man who dosent sing naira Marley

What again shud I add nna?

* A quiet man that smiles always ..etc

...if these is what u call a righteousman then hypocriticous demons are around u smiling with u.
If u are truely righteous u will never ask me that question..

As for women ,leave us to our world ,we aren't created the same as u ,don't u think?

Listen to me , we are created diff from u , A lady can fall in love with a devil from hell ,the devil will treat her like a queen , an average Lady might not want those homely qualities a man or God in heaven wants , let me stop here b4 u call me a man ... smiley Seek knowledge and wisdom it might hurt u when u get it but that's wat makes a man righteous,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
I only see that in movies, does it really happen and work?
If I don't like a woman, no shrine or temple can join her and me together. I don't believe such nonsense. undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by babyfaceafrica: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
J111333:
If I don't like a woman, no shrine or temple can join her and me together. I don't believe such nonsense. undecided

You are very naive

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin

Only God knows d number of men nairaland evening newspaper has submitted to shrine.
They will still submit more this Xmas.

I fear girls d day I took one girl out at Benin, after eating in one restaurant she picked my used took pick and put it inside her bag, not knowing I was watching her.
Later I snatched her bag nd brought d toothpick out from her bag, she lied to me that dat it mistakenly fall inside her bag.
It was when I threatened to take her 2 police that she confessed that she wanted to take it to one native Doctor at Akure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

You are very naive
Naive on sth like that, yes I am until you show me proof of how you got your own man through such. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
was probably getting married to an ex runzgirl.na dhier way cheesy..always involving in diabolic shi to entrap their victims cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lol, she wanted to know if he is destined to make money
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
J111333:
decimal 10:10 works my guy.its what white ppl call love portion.it turns u to zombie.
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by JamieLannister: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
This marriage thing is getting super scary these days
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by GraGra247(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rekhina:
How do you know a man is righteous? ,

I see u are a Nigeria ,according to nigerians righteousmen are as follows :-

* A man who dosent drink nor smoke

* A man who goes to church

* A man who prays always

* A man who dosent like fighting for the weak,on the excuse that "God said don't fight"

* A man who isn't caught in a promiscuous situation

* A man who dosent sing naira Marley

What again shud I add nna?

* A quiet man that smiles always ..etc

...if these is what u call a righteousman then hypocriticous demons are around u smiling with u.
If u are truely righteous u will never ask me that question..

As for women ,leave us to our world ,we aren't created the same as u ,don't u think?

Listen to me , we are created diff from u , A lady can fall in love with a devil from hell ,the devil will treat her like a queen , an average Lady might not want those homely qualities a man or God in heaven wants , let me stop here b4 u call me a man ... smiley Seek knowledge and wisdom it might hurt u when u get it but that's wat makes a man righteous,

Dear madam wisest, please kindly tell us who is a righteous man.

We humbly agree you know it all more than we the men.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by millionboi2: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gforce2015:
.. Not until a lady go spiritual and a guy that she's dating or courting , she will never go ahead to marry. They must check the star of the guy from the three major religions angle. (Christian, Muslim and traditional) they always keep money for consultation aside so that they will not be stranded when the time comes.
They are called a weaker vessel but they can pull down anything.
For all the married men in the house, be rest assured that your wife don carry either your name or pictures to one spiritual father before she settled down with you.

Fear women. They are the most dangerous specie on the surface of the earth
lol
Why some of Dem dey meet man rich and still leav him poor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by YorubaKing: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
angry
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by DonHummer(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
And so?.. many people before settling down take the names of their suitors to pastors, seers and co.... even if you don't go, your dad or mom in the village will still go and make their own enquiries on your behalf. And who do you think they will enquire from? if you say pastors, then you know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Cholls(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
My brother's make we just dey careful ooo...especially, Enugu girls...u can ask Phenomenal16
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Goldenheart(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
decimal 10:10 works my guy.its what white ppl call love portion.it turns u to zombie.
If it works, how come the man suddenly stops everything as soon as he saw the whatsapp chat? Why didn't the charm stop him from cancelling the wedding?

I'm curious to know the answer to the why.
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Phenomenal16(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cholls:
My brother's make we just dey careful ooo...especially, Enugu girls...u can ask Phenomenal16
...wow.
Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
J111333:
If it works, how come the man suddenly stops everything as soon as he saw the whatsapp chat? Why didn't the charm stop him from cancelling the wedding?

I'm curious to know the answer to the why.
could be she was about starting the love portion and the man was lucky to catch her just in time.i have seen and heard cases where a man would abandon his own to squalor in poverty and will only be focused on the wife and her siblings.there have been cases the wife will just tell the man to bring so and so amount for money cos she wants to travel and flex in dubai and the man without question will pack all his money from his account and throw on the laps of the wife.the man will become a complete zombie grin.pray not to end with a woman who is deep in the diabolical acts.anyway like i said b4 its mostly runzgirls or ex runzgirls who engage in diabolism cos for u to be able to dabble in such u have to be hardened as a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Rekhina(f): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
GraGra247:

Dear madam wisest, please kindly tell us who is a righteous man.

We humbly agree you know it all more than we the men.
A drunkard near u might be righteous afterall 10times purehearted than Enoch adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
could be she was about starting the love portion and the man was lucky to catch her just in time.i have seen and heard cases where a man would abandon his own to squalor in poverty and will only be focused on the wife and her siblings.there have been cases the wife will just tell the man to bring so and so amount for money cos she wants to travel and flex in dubai and the man without question will pack all his money from his account and throw on the laps of the wife.the man will become a complete zombie grin.pray not to end with a woman who is deep in the diabolical acts.anyway like i said b4 its mostly runzgirls or ex runzgirls who engage in diabolism cos for u to be able to dabble in such u have to be hardened as a lady.
What if the man is not a zombie but a man in love or a man being manipulated with great sex?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
J111333:
What if the man is not a zombie but a man in love or a man being manipulated with great sex?
if its just sex it will reach a stage where the man would reason what he is doing is just stupid.u cant say a man who would withdraw the total amount of 50 million which is just the only amount in his account and give to a lady is just manipulated by sex only cheesy or a man who totally ignores his parents who are suffering just because his wife ordered him to do it.its more than sex cheesy.decimal 10:10 or black powder or whatever u call it is a good weapon for diabolical ladies to unleash on their victims cheesy.even if u dont eat their food they apply it on their nipples or down dere and once u enter kpam! u are a slave for life grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / Anyone That Gets This Question Gets My Number..lol (photo) / Female Orgasms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.