Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) (51992 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

Why cant some women just be sincere and stick to one man?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmcHqkJkdU4

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Aboks(m): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
who is this hoe
na to carry another man pikin give husband
shege banza

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Righteousness2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Be you a man or a lady, know this and know peace.
Sin will destroy you
Sin will disgrace you
Sin will Displace you
Sin will dilute your greatness
Sin will hinder you
Sin will reduce you
Sin will rope you into Bondage
Sin will make you Empty
Sin will open you up to attacks spirtually and physically

What Do you do With Sin?
You take it to JESUS Christ and ask Him to Forgive you , wash you and make you clean.

No matter How dirty you have lived. Even if your Hands are stained with Blood,
If you will Sincerely come JESUS Christ, HE will wash you, Forgive you and make you clean.
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.

263 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by RepoMan007: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmm...preemptive adultery met with divorce in retrospect.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin Very excellent.Men should be more observant with the ladies they intend to marry, know about their exes if any and put eyes well to the ground concerning the lady and her ex.
Because paternity fraud is a very traumatising experience to any man, and some have committed suicide because of it.

267 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by incandescentena: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nice move by the groom.

Meanwhile, see what a farm tool below thinks with her absolute low IQ brain

Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

Good for nothing MF like you

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Zonefree(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.

279 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by JoeRizzla(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
it's getting out of hand.

I think this women want their men to turn them into baby mamas just like abroad, time will tell tho

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Palazee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Okafor's law always wins cheesycheesy

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Countersam(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Another groom cancels wedding after finding out wife to be visited her ex before their wedding shocked

This seems to be rampant now as more men are "waking up" to avoid cases of paternity fraud.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0bsSPhJh5P/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Marriage is not for everybody.
You are better off single than trying to make a hoe a housewife

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
The Truth is many LADIES will like to Fucck their Ex before their Wedding Day. sad

Dat's how one of my Babe was Calling me 'Lets see nah' when Her Pre-wedding Photos were already on Facebook. 🤨🙂🙂

And I went to 'See' her and she Calmed down. ☺️

The fact is: The thought of Dem Living with one PREEK for the Rest of their Lives traumatizes them. 😌😌

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by valentinenkem: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Am enjoying this trend now

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by veraponpo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Verydackblackman would say, y'all would learn and you would learn in a hard way.

This trend is a very good way.

Someone needs to start the crusade for a sane society. This seems to have started.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Beuberry(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Which kind skit be this?
They even put soundtrack there like Ghanaian movies! 😂
Life's not that hard. The man should see she's now remorseful and he should forgive.
Afterall guys too cheat. That bachelor's eve or night they do, isn't it to fornicate & have sex with their ex?

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by ImoleNaija: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Una don dey turn am to skits o.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by OKUCHI11(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
I nor just blame any misogynistic person...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by IboHausaYoruba: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmn! This is becoming serious. Why can't all these ladies close their legs for once?

5 Likes

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by NOwazobia: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
When it becomes too rampant, it is then a skit.

Next!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Triangles1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
People still dey marry.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by nairalanda1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Why didn't she stay with the ex?

Some people are indecisive

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by ShenTeh(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
In this era of skits, let no man confuse me o.

Where is the sound? Just a random video with someone telling us what happened.

If girls too begin walk out, E go dire o.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by iCauseTrouble: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Fearyourcreator: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
.woke wereys....
Baby mamas, divorce , disrespect to husbands , a lot more na Wetin we Sabi learn from oyinbo... Good ones there we no dey see copy... Oriburuku... We no dey copy invention and support one another to invent... Na party party ... Osi oriburuku...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by id4sho(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magic stick, lollipop, kondo tongue
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Every sane man married to a Nigerian girl should make it mandatory to conduct a DNA test on his first child.

A Nigerian girl with more than two body count is a red flag. If you did not meet your potential bride as a virgin, you have no moral justification to smile or dance on your wedding day.
really deep. Food for thought

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by money121(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by realestate99: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Truth is many LADIES will like to Fucck their Ex before their Wedding Day. sad

Dat's how one of my Babe was Calling me 'Lets see nah' when Her Pre-wedding Photos were already on Facebook. 🤨🙂🙂

The thought of Living with one PREEK for the Rest of their Lives traumatizes them. 😌😌

Especially if the so called ex is a broke "Nakamura"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by datola: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by ojmaroni247(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lolz
Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
For some reasons, I don’t believe everything I see social media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by tobenuel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good for her. abeg whats the name of that background song, make person help shazam the song

3 Likes

Re: Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) by Fiscus105(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Still imagine what what marriage would turn to in next 10-20 years.

I'm seeing a scenario in which husbands would have knowledge that their wives are having affairs outside marriage and showing little or no hard feelings towards it, just the way it has become norm for husbands having side chicks now.

By then, 8/10 of wives would be involving in extramarital affairs, which would make it norm in the society.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.