Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? (438 Views)

Boxing Day: Do You Have A Box? / Brother Watin You Day Do On Top My Chair / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Sermwell(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2020
I'm in a serious relationship with my girl for close to 4 years now, and I plan to take her out on Valentine's Day. But there's this lady in my office I have been seriously crushing on but she never gave me any attention inspite of the fact that I'm a big boy oh! lol.
But today I chatted my crush up and along the line, I lied to her that I will be lonely on Valentine's Day. To my utmost surprise, she offered to be with me on that day. Now i plan to take my girl out between 10am to 2pm, while I take my crush out by 3pm.
Now, the problem is I'm scared that some things might go wrong or "one thing may lead to another", but some of my friends are saying "nothing dey happen".
please guys, do you think this will backfire?

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2020
grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by doctore212(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Nothing dey happen. Buy condom join body, and thereafter iu fit enter Olodho end.
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Sermwell:
I'm in a serious relationship with my girl for close to 4 years now, and I plan to take her out on Valentine's Day. But there's this lady in my office I have been seriously crushing on but she never gave me any attention inspite of the fact that I'm a big boy oh! lol.
But today I chatted my crush up and along the line, I lied to her that I will be lonely on Valentine's Day. To my utmost surprise, she offered to be with me on that day. Now i plan take my girl out between 10am to 2pm, while I take my crush out by 3pm.
Now, the problem is I'm scared that some things might go wrong or "one thing may lead to another", but some of my friends are saying "nothing dey happen".
please guys, do you think this will backfire?

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun
dude if you ain't naturally a player don't play the game, for starters the time for each date is too close...take one out morning and the other night. since the office girl just obviously wanna eat your money, I don't think you should take her date more serious Dan your gf
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Its not your fault. Your eyes will soon clear. Mtcheewwww
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Sermwell(m): 4:57am On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Its not your fault. Your eyes will soon clear. Mtcheewwww
what do you think will happen? why did you say it's not my fault??
Re: Valentine's Day: Do You Think This Will Backfire?? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Sermwell:

what do you think will happen? why did you say it's not my fault??
grin she’s pained. she nor get who to take her out today and here you are with two options. grin

(1) (Reply)

.... / Is This True? LOL / The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.