Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. (798 Views)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Ilekokonit: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oyinbo women who don't go to church give more peace than Nigerian women who sleep in church.

When next you see an oyinbo lady, look carefully into their eyes and compare the peace you see there with the manipulative wickedness we see in the eyes of Nigerian women.

How sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Oyinbo women who don't go to church give more peace than Nigerian women who sleep in church.

When next you see an oyinbo lady, look carefully into their eyes and compare the peace you see there with the manipulative wickedness we see in the eyes of Nigerian women.

How sad.
Then in that case,please go and marry them.

Nigerian women are not interested in you

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Funmmyastic: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Go and marry or date your foreign wife,we won't miss you.Rubbish talk.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by lilmax(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Another idiot scammed because of his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Nukilia: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Oyinbo women who don't go to church give more peace than Nigerian women who sleep in church. When next you see an oyinbo lady, look carefully into their eyes and compare the peace you see there with the manipulative wickedness we see in the eyes of Nigerian women.
How sad.

You can say that again and again....
Nigerian men are trying.. grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oyinbos are more evil than us but they are kinda technical in their approach

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by AfroKnight: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by wordbank(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
No peace for the wicked
Even Young John The Wicked Producer
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin The girls are angry grin
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by 2buffagain(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Oyinbos are more evil than us but they are kinda technical in their approach

That's because black people generally lack the mental capacity to be systematic about anything. Black people hate structure, and love chaos... As is evident by the way we run our countries, cities and neighborhoods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by sLentlover7778(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
If you jam wicked oyinbo lady..You go know say our naija ladies still dey learn..

Nobody's perfect, na condition make cray fish bend according to my village people.. grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Khalidase83(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Try the shit u do with 9ja women with them and see if they don't gun u down.
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Riele(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Here we go again .

Some fella , who hasn't come across a white in his life , sitting at the comfort of his frustration to diss Nigerian ladies because of some fantasy he built up about white ladies .

Oga , Nigerian ladies don't give a hoot .

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by HallaDaTruth: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
White woman never shoot at you before ehn. I used to have your mentality till i meet some of them. No woman is 100% perfect. I proudly love my Nigerian girls any day anytime
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by HallaDaTruth: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
Here we go again .

Some fella , who hasn't come across a white in his life , sitting at the comfort of his frustration to diss Nigerian ladies because of some fantasy he built up about white ladies .

Oga , Nigerian ladies don't give a hoot .
Nairaland is full of hypocrites. You are doing the same thing. You condemn Nigerian men as if you have meet all of us but here you are bashing this guy for doing the same thing. You two deserve each other

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Riele(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Nairaland is full of hypocrites. You are doing the same thing. You condemn Nigerian men as if you have meet all of us but here you are bashing this guy for doing the same thing. You two deserve each other

Hello , if you've read most of my threads properly , you'll notice I don't do generalization because I know sensible men still exist . I condemn toxic men not all men . Be Guided .

The OP generalized as if he has dated all Nigerian and White girls to know who gives more peace .
Re: Oyinbo Women Who Don't Go To Church Give More Peace Than Nigerian Women Who Do. by Ajibade123(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Riele:

Hello , if you've read most of my threads properly , you'll notice I don't do generalization because I know sensible men still exist . I condemn toxic men not all men . Be Guided .

The OP generalized as if he has dated all Nigerian and White girls to know who gives more peace .
hi Riele I have been a follower and fan of yours for a while now I like your diary. I will like us to connect though you didn't put your Watsapp contact on your profile but if you are on WhatsApp you can msg me on WhatsApp (my number is on my profile) or reply this comment with your Watsapp of fb contact I will msg you
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Women? / Free Giveaway For 5 People. / Other Damages Caused By Surgeon Who Damaged Girl's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.