Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women (5014 Views)

In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User / 10 Hilarious Comics To Understand Women Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
I have heard a lot of guys in the country say that women from other African countries are much better that there home women. Most of the young guys and now dreaming of Mary and African woman from outside the Country. I have also seen it in UK Switzerland and Brazil most Nigerian guys there did African women but not the Nigerian one.

One of the Nigerian guys in Nigeria which came back from Mozambique narrate how the women are. If you hear the way this guy talks about mozambican women you will be shocked. If you just see how old of this guy is which came back for Christmas from some other African countries are talking about the girls their your head will go 360. One of these guys for Malawi told me whatever you have the girls do not care they will still love you

Please do not shoot the messenger I want some honest answers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by MurderX: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Yes
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Opportuneke(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
In terms of some other qualities, people do advise men to go for non Nigerian girls if given the opportunity sir.

6 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Opportuneke:
Check your spellings please

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
I've not dated girls outside Nigeria,so how can I know.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
I've not dated girls outside Nigeria,so how can I know.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

But will you like to date a girl from outside Nigeria
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

But will you like to date a girl from outside Nigeria

I don't discriminate tho,as long as you fit in the key criteria I'm looking for,we are good.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

I don't discriminate tho,as long as you fit in the key criteria I'm looking for,we are good.

Please let us know what you are looking for and what criteria you want. Because I know a lot of guys and girls in East Africa and Southern Africa ready for you
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by seangy4konji: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerian ladies are at the bottom of the table with their dirty attitudes

I swear//goo figure. The entitle ment attitude...laziness and believing whoring is a means of job. dependent on man once dating or married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by rickleye: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
What's the purpose of the topic ?
Are African Americans better than Africans ?
Topic too vague and brings about discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please let us know what you are looking for and what criteria you want. Because I know a lot of guys and girls in East Africa and Southern Africa ready for you
Lol,good looking, asset on the moderate,can hold conversation.
We good then.

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SPAMBOX7: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Having anything to do with a Nigerian girl other than fvcking and moving to the next is one of deadly adventures that should be included in "1000 ways to die" program

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Having anything to do with a Nigerian girl other than fvcking and moving to the next is one of deadly adventures that should be included in "1000 ways to die" program

So would you mind another woman from another African country or you want to stick with your niger sisters
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
There's no woman that's better than the other woman... Being different doesn't guarantee to one being better than the other.

If you suggest that other African women are better than Nigerian women, then this would also mean that other African men are also better than Nigerian men because birds of the same feathers flock together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
There's no woman that's better than the other woman... Being different doesn't guarantee to one being better than the other.

If you suggest that other African women are better than Nigerian women, then this would also mean that other African men are also better than Nigerian men because birds of the same feathers flock together.

It's very rare to see another African man coming for a Nigerian lady. But you have Nigerian men killing themselves with all classes for a lot of African women. Especially the ones from East Africa Central Africa and Southern Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2022
That's because Nigerian women hardly travel outside of their country and in most cases, those who do travel you'd find that they already have husbands or in a serious relationship with a Nigerian man.

But Nigerian men are always traveling up and down, that's why they end up dating foreign women, no one is better than the other.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It's very rare to see another African man coming for a Nigerian lady. But you have Nigerian men killing themselves with all classes for a lot of African women. Especially the ones from East Africa Central Africa and Southern Africa

11 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SPAMBOX7: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So would you mind another woman from another African country or you want to stick with your niger sisters
Why not. I could marry elsewhere except naija girls. The highest trophy a Nigerian girl deserves is baby mama
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by wotejog: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:

sense u no get.

3 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by wotejog: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2022
rickleye:
What's the purpose of the topic ?
Are African Americans better than Africans ?
Topic too vague and brings about discrimination.
cry
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by IronGalaxy: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
That's because Nigerian women hardly travel outside of their country and in most cases, those who do travel you'd find that they already have husbands or in a serious relationship with a Nigerian man.

But Nigerian men are always traveling up and down, that's why they end up dating foreign women, no one is better than the other.
There are plenty of Nigerian women here in South Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Op I think they're right . a guy have forgotten his moniker here also shared his experience with girls in ivory coast. Apart from their beauty' they got big behinde and love genuinely unlike.........OK I just woke up so let me resist the urge for vowlence grin .

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Xeeex: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Most Nigerian women are copying western women. They want the power of the man and the privileges of the woman and the responsibility of none.

The world is a big place you can go abroad to marry. Many women will threat you well with just the basics of life. They don't say that a broke man should not be in a relationship like Nigerian women does.

Try African countries like Angola, Tanzania, Burundi, Ethiopia, or even countries like Brazil, Thailand, Mexico, phillipines and you'll be surprised how respectful and loving the women are even to 'broke' men.

For the record, I'm dating a girl from latin america, we've never met but she's doing for me what no one has ever done. Checking up on me daily and supporting me. She's a keeper. She messaged me first as well on Instagram.

Most women outside Nigeria are very educated, expressive of their emotions and supportive. Not like most Nigerian women that can't start a proper conversation.

10 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by care4you: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigeria women left the group chat

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Xeeex:
Most Nigerian women are copying western women. They want the power of the man and the privileges of the woman and the responsibility of none.

The world is a big place you can go abroad to marry. Many women will threat you well with just the basics of life. They don't say that a broke man should not be in a relationship like Nigerian women does.

Try African countries like Angola, Tanzania, Burundi, Ethiopia, or even countries like Brazil, Thailand, Mexico, phillipines and you'll be surprised how respectful and loving the women are even to 'broke' men.

For the record, I'm dating a girl from latin america, we've never met but she's doing for me what no one has ever done. Checking up on me daily and supporting me. She's a keeper. She messaged me first as well on Instagram.

Most women outside Nigeria are very educated, expressive of their emotions and supportive. Not like most Nigerian women that can't start a proper conversation.

[color=#006600]Bought in America and in Europe I know a lot of girls which have boyfriends and they work along their boyfriend the boys are working class and the girls are working class but the problem with the Nigerian situation the guy has to provide everything. It looks like most of our ladies in Nigeria and just parasites. Thank you very much for the compliments I can see you have a lot of experience[.

Whenever you see Nigerian women just run away. I just saw three Nigerian girls in u.a.e. attacking a taxi driver after the taxi driver told them to pay and they refuse to pay then they attacked the driver. It was a three in one showed down which lasted 30 minutes as readily as the police came they disappeared as fast as a Campbell on four legs. The police are now hunting for them. The driver has a lot of scratch marks on his face and bruises he is heading for the hospital.
/color]
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
IronGalaxy:
There are plenty of Nigerian women here in South Africa

Please if anybody dating them or not in them because when I went to Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Zambia Malawi I did not see any guys in this country married or dating them. Please let us know the situation in South Africa with the Nigeria women and what are they doing there actually,?

Somebody once told me that Nigeria women were protesting that South African men do not want to marry them or date them I do not know how true is this but I hear the story in Brazil.
Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I have heard a lot of guys in the country say that women from other African countries are much better that there home women. Most of the young guys and now dreaming of Mary and African woman from outside the Country. I have also seen it in UK Switzerland and Brazil most Nigerian guys there did African women but not the Nigerian one.

One of the Nigerian guys in Nigeria which came back from Mozambique narrate how the women are. If you hear the way this guy talks about mozambican women you will be shocked. If you just see how old of this guy is which came back for Christmas from some other African countries are talking about the girls their your head will go 360. One of these guys for Malawi told me whatever you have the girls do not care they will still love you

Please do not shoot the messenger I want some honest answers
Wait. Before I pour you hot stew, have you forgotten your mom is part of those Nigerian women other African women are better than?
Why are Nigerian men scared of interesting and adventurous women or those that question their excesses?

4 Likes

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by BlessedOne259: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Based on my experience, I will agree with the OP. Out of the Nigerian guys I know here, only two married Nigerian ladies here. Others married ladies from other countries or went back to Nigeria to marry.

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
2b serious some Nigerian girls brought this upon themselves. Last week i told a girl on fb that i like her nd that i'll like to start a relationshp with her, she agreed nd after two days she dropped a message that 2moro is her birthday nd that i shud send her a gift. That's how i ghosted her uptil now. Most of them treat relationshp as a poverty alleviation program that's only yahoo boys nd rich married men can afford them now.

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by EmiDon11: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
care4you:
Nigeria women left the group chat

1 Like

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by EmiDon11: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

Wait. Before I pour you hot stew, have you forgotten your mom is part of those Nigerian women other African women are better than?
Why are Nigerian men scared of interesting and adventurous women or those that question their excesses?
aunty calm down...
E never reach like that nah.
Haba

Re: Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmiDon11:
aunty calm down...
E never reach like that nah.
Haba
Then why are you buying more than you can chew?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love? / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me / Must See: Why Men Like Big Butts – New Study Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.