Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges (31307 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / The Many Faces Of Bank Charges Paid By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by Greatdesi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
alexvic12:

I made a transfer this morning. Still normal N52 charges.
It'll take effect from January 1, 2020.
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by CrownWale93(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Please which bank is this? Tell us quickly so that we can avoid it!! shocked
Sterling bank

1 Like

Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by CeterisXVII: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
CrownWale93:
Sterling bank
Na dem!! angry Why am I not surprised??

1 Like

Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by CrownWale93(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Na dem!! angry Why am I not surprised??
; cheesy grin... Dem don cast

1 Like

Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Honestly 52.50(fifty-two naira, fifty kobo) was debited from my account this morning for card maintenance. I began to wonder if the so called law is yet to be effected.
SadiqBabaSani:
Banks will fight tooth and nail to reverse this Review
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by ericmor: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
GTB are charging me anyhow that I don’t understand self. I use both saving and current. Maitainance, Text alert charges, atm withdrawal, transfer charges, card maitanance. Every end of month I’ve noticed a deduction of between 600- 1000 from my account. That one is standby every month. Those people are really making money
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by Esco2: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
Interesting for this moment.
What about January...?
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by akintunde63: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/12/22/cbn-slashes-banks-atm-withdrawal-fee-from-n65-to-n35/

Very soon, CBN will open another avenue for banks to recover whatever they might lose as a result of these adjustments. I remember how card maintenance charge was introduced when COT was abolished; i see something similar playing out again. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and see how it pans out.
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by debigone(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Good news to end the year
nawa
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by Legendguru: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Fake was charged today
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by yarnme2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/12/22/cbn-slashes-banks-atm-withdrawal-fee-from-n65-to-n35/

We see some of the reasons why some wanted Emefiele remove...He is only trying to right some of his wrongs deed... He was the one that brought all of these charges in the first place, so if the banks decides to ignore it, he can't do anything, since they have enjoyed it for so long, now you want to stop the choppings... A govt that is trying to encourage cashless policy and introduces policies that will not make it work... God help us!!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by Ghokes(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is good, however, the banks will fight back
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by superability(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari best Nigeria president. And the most respected president in the world.

Ur yeye dey smell
Re: Summary Of CBN Revised Bank Charges by kings88(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
The problem with this scheme is the NIRSAL vendors who demand 10% of the equipment capital to release the fund for the beneficiary to purchase the equipment himself or risk them purchasing fake products for the beneficiary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah In Lagos Court Premises / Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Little Capital / Ikenna Ordor: The Nigerian Building UK's Biggest Supercar Rental Company (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.