Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) (38924 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos. Recovers Charm, Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Minjim:
This is not the way saner climes grew their own economy. We are doing it the wrong way and we expect results

He is a legislature, people should stop expecting or encouraging him to give out money.
He's supposed to make policies that'll have far reaching impart on our lives.
I live at Randle Avenue in his constituency.
All these are given discriminately to loyal party members and not randomly selected constituency members. The ops should stop lying
so he should reward ppl that sat at home while his party members suffer. I see how you win your election
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Victor08032:
I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS PEOPLE SO CALL POLITICIAN ARE SO HEARTLESS,
JUST DRIBBLING US LIKE PLAY BALL.
IF THIS MAN COULD ASKED TO CREATE JOB WITH THIS MONEY, TO UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE , HE WOULD NOT
when you get there, create the job you hear
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by darkwan: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jestin:
See that fine girl smiling with her laptop. Yahoo business don start be that

nigerian women dont do yahoo....
they are very honest and hard workin....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
oldtruth:

How old are you? Do you know what a billion is? Everything there is way lesser than #100m

100,000 multiplied by 70 million will give you over 70 Billion sir... That's basic mathematics.

I will not condescend to asking about your age. Good afternoon.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Ranchhoddas: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
muzeze77:
Ftc,does not make sense, should embark on meaningful projects
Can you imagine?
Very useless set of politicians
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by dalof2000: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Constituency Project Fund, It's for the project that is supposed to benefit the entire community. It's your entitlement and this guy is using as a carrot for the next election. I wonder when we're going to wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

Will you like 2010 Camry ?
Thanks... but let's try something more recent grin grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Dynamichabby(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Obviously you don't know gbaja and you are not familiar with that constituency, try and do some research

quote author=backnbeta post=85146416]
1. He can equip and improve the community health center
2. He can give out scholarships to indigent students
3. He can buy equipments for those in need like hairdressing equipments, plumbing equipments, sowing machines
4. He can set up a skill acquisition center and involve volunteers to teach and maintain the place
5. He can set up a public library and maintain it
6. He can set up a resource center for young farmers

So many more bro undecided

By the way, I once used this Corolla and I enjoyed it, but I gave it up for a reason. You are not in a place to give me one.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

100,000 multiplied by 70 million will give you over 70 Billion sir... That's basic mathematics.

I will not condescend to asking about your age. Good afternoon.

100,000 multiply by 70,000,000 will give you 70,000,000,000

Seun or who owns this platform? Are you sure that some people who are not from this planet are registering on this platform?

What type of person is this boy?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are those empowerment projects . Common sense instead of them to create a productive environment given out liabilities
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by HabuD: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
but why openly display the address of that lady who won the #200k? That is really risky o
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by owila4luv(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
this is empowerment not squandering. even if it is, he is better than many out there
NotBeenPaid:

Someone is squandering his constituency project funds on frivolities and his gullible people are happy.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Raalsalghul: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
Who are his constituents? As Speaker, his constituency is the whole of Nigeria.

Abeg make he send me my own laptop smiley
Are you joking or what?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
oldtruth:

100,000 multiply by 70,000,000 will give you 70,000,000,000

Seun or who owns this platform? Are you sure that some people who are not from this planet are registering on this platform?

What type of person is this boy?

Someone way above you in every ramification...

Nope... I never said 70 billion. I said over 70 billion!!!... Go figure.

If you want to trade insults, then you are mentioning the wrong person... If you are having difficulty with elementary maths, then humbly seek help...

Now, if you don't mind, I really have better things to do with my valuable time, so, stop quoting for this childishness. Thank you.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Truthbites: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
majamajic:

no SUV u can get at that price , or name the car

grin grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

Someone way above you in every ramification...

Nope... I never said 70 billion. I said over 70 billion!!!... Go figure.

If you want to trade insults, then you are mentioning the wrong person... If you are having difficulty with elementary maths, then humbly seek help...

Now, if you don't mind, I really have better things to do with my valuable time, so, stop quoting for this childishness. Thank you.

Shut up!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Shut up!

Thank you sir... Now, go play with your toys. This is an adult and mature space. grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by igbanbajo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Okay. Dividends of democracy. Lol

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.