Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) (38959 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos. Recovers Charm, Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by NotBeenPaid: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2019
alizma:

You go wail till 2031. What did the previous party did with their own constituency project funds? They spent them on Dubai babes but now we have a party that is doing better and you are wailing, continue.

This isn't about wailing but apparently a common sense to understanding things differently which you lack obviously. Enjoy my mention.

BTW, try and eschew the spirit of whataboutism as it isn't good for your well-being.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Magicians: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2019
My sister it is beta than some Igbo senators sharing meat o ! That one shock me.

backnbeta:
Is it the right thing to do with public fund? Definitely not. But let's just hope the most deserving peeps get the gifts undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by ajl: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Yahoo-Yahoo senators. They rob peter to pay paul.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Victor08032:
I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS PEOPLE SO CALL POLITICIAN ARE SO HEARTLESS,
JUST DRIBBLING US LIKE PLAY BALL.
IF THIS MAN COULD ASKED TO CREATE JOB WITH THIS MONEY, TO UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE , HE WOULD NOT

You should ask if he has experience on job creation before he joined Politics. Or you expect a carpenter to do the duties of a doctor because he is on politics.

If the vorer is not informed, what is our criteria for determining who to vote into power ?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Someone is squandering his constituency project funds on frivolities and his gullible people are happy.

That is what an average Nigerians are known for... Gullibility.

It's a shame. Yoruba will say, ofi owo Abu se Abu lalejo. So, those laptops that are not to 200pcs and cars not upto 20 will go around his constituency? Paddy Paddy things.

That means as a speaker, the guy knows nothing. In a sane clime, he will be jailed for mismanagement of fund.

So crazy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

At at least 100k per good quality brand new laptop... That's not less than 70 Billion naira worth of giveaway!!!

I sense he might be a thief, like most other legislators, but I doubt his loot is up to a tenth of that. grin

Hello 70billion? Hope all is well?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by CasNova(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Good gesture. At least people of the constituency are getting something back.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

Can you tell us the right thing to do with public funds ?

Just say you are not happy it didn't reach you.

If i dash you corolla now, nah you go propose to me.
1. He can equip and improve the community health center
2. He can give out scholarships to indigent students
3. He can buy equipments for those in need like hairdressing equipments, plumbing equipments, sowing machines
4. He can set up a skill acquisition center and involve volunteers to teach and maintain the place
5. He can set up a public library and maintain it
6. He can set up a resource center for young farmers

So many more bro undecided

By the way, I once used this Corolla and I enjoyed it, but I gave it up for a reason. You are not in a place to give me one.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2019
This is freaking example of bad leadership that has tormented Nigeria for years. Whose money is used to pay for all these cars and laptop? If this dumbass sucker called Femi Gbajabiamile uses his hard earned money to buy the cars and laptops, including the money he swindled from clients in USA before he was chased out of the country, he will become poor as a church rat. A common criminal became a leader in a shithole called Nigeria. What a country.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2019
backnbeta:

3. He can buy equipments for those in need like hairdressing equipments, plumbing equipments, sowing machines
4. He can set up a skill acquisition center and involve volunteers to teach and maintain the place

By the way, I once used this Corolla and I enjoyed it, but I gave it up for a reason. You are not in a place to give me one.

He did your number 3.. That is exactly what the speaker did.

Laptop and corrola, photocopying machine and cash.

These things are empowerment, maybe you didn't see this.

Will you like 2010 Camry ?

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Minjim:
This is not the way saner climes grew their own economy. We are doing it the wrong way and we expect results

He is a legislature, people should stop expecting or encouraging him to give out money.
He supposed to make policies that'll have far reaching impart on our lives.
I live at Randle Avenue in his constituency.
All these are given discriminately to loyal party members and not randomly selected constituency members. The ops should stop lying
na beta beta oil Dem take pour for this your head.
I have come to realize that most people don't know how legislation work. Just because your village produced an " almighty senator" does not mean he should come and tar road. only thing he can do is raise a motion on this on the floor.
Don't get me wrong, If the Nigerian constitution should insist on constituency allocation and fund, then the lawmaker should be held accountable. in ideal situation constituency allocation should not exist.
That's my long take, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2019
oldtruth:

Hello 70billion? Hope all is well?

Not less than 70 billion i.e over 70 Billion Naira.... Yes, all is well, you??! grin
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Someone is squandering his constituency project funds on frivolities and his gullible people are happy.

Very sad
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Just2endowed2(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2019
kidap:
Speaker Of The House, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila celebrated the End of year part with his constituents Yesterday.

Members of His constituents went home with Cars, Home solar systems, Photocopiers, Laptops for students and many got cash grants to kick start n grow their small businesses ahead of the New Year 2020.

See Photos from the celebration Yesterday.

He should use the money in rebuilding and equipping primary school and secondary school in its constituency. This will reduce child dropping out of school and agbero in Lagos. Our priority is not right in this part of the world.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by DuxofMen: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2019
backnbeta:
Is it the right thing to do with public fund? Definitely not. But let's just hope the most deserving peeps get the gifts undecided

Exactly my thoughts. Those applauding this don't know what we are in for.

Where did Femi get money to be doing this? This is our money for crying out loud.I know his supporters will soon attack me, but until he can account for he got the money to be doing all this, I'm justified in thinking this is money from the cookie jar.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
After being bashed for sharing guguru bah?

Well it is never too late to make adjustment..

Nice one Mr Speaker

That man sharing meat from your side too can learn from him so call him to order not gbaja who has been giving out cars and tricycle for long and empowering his constituents
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
Who are his constituents? As Speaker, his constituency is the whole of Nigeria.

Abeg make he send me my own laptop smiley

I'm in his constituency and I didn't even know this was happening.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerians are really suffering and I saw it first hand when I visited the country-I have to commend Femi for this action. It will go a long way in changing a few people's lives.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by 2kurupt(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2019
backnbeta:

And you think he may not be doing some of those things you stated up there already?

Other State and National reps and Senators also receive the constituency project funds and don't do these "small" things he has done nor those you listed yet nobody is castigating them.

If you see a laudable gesture, applaud it and stop looking for faults where there's non.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by vicardino(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

He did your number 3.. That is exactly what the speaker did.

Laptop and corrola, photocopying machine and cash.

These things are empowerment, maybe you didn't see this.

Will you like 2010 Camry ?

Bro, I have 2011, 2012 & 2014 camry. Just place your order, get me her address make I deliver. You don do Christmas for her be that.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Minjim:
This is not the way saner climes grew their own economy. We are doing it the wrong way and we expect results

He is a legislature, people should stop expecting or encouraging him to give out money.
He's supposed to make policies that'll have far reaching impart on our lives.
I live at Randle Avenue in his constituency.
All these are given discriminately to loyal party members and not randomly selected constituency members. The ops should stop lying

Tell your people oh
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
those laptops wee sha do wonders
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Buffalo2(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Gbaja-Beer-Mila!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by merits(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2019
muzeze77:
Ftc,does not make sense, should embark on meaningful projects

Kaiii! How person fit satisfy human being? He tried abeg.project go still come up later.make una manage dis first.
"Rome was not built in a day"
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Naughtysite:
Oya, let me call them out.

Dino, are you there ?

Sarati, are you there ?

Orji TA hmm!

Tivinibu kwanu !

This is how a conscious politician should behave at end of year.

Not sharing N10,000 TraderMoni scam.

Conscious politician buying cars? Sigh.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Samsungx2: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2019
this is a big trap run from it.... A federal lawmaker given out laptops and another federal arm of government would go and arrest them for making use of it for Yahoo. Yahoo.then another federal arm will judge them and put them in prison. this Guy call femi fajagbiamina is a wolf in sheep's clothing, he went there as a Christian then because of power denied Jesus and went to Mecca to worship and stone devil.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by tomdon(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2019
What is the biased modality for selecting beneficiaries?
Let him just say he used people's money to buy gifts for his ass licking friends
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

Not less than 70 billion i.e over 70 Billion Naira.... Yes, all is well, you??! grin

How old are you? Do you know what a billion is? Everything there is way lesser than #100m
Re: Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
backnbeta:
you prefer he use it to build personal house or share rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.